Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image

Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image

Sunday, February 20th, 2011 11:34am CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 48,681

In other Wheeljack related news an image of his Transformers Prime incarnation has been posted on tfwiki.net. Wheeljack is set to make his Transformers Prime debut in this week's episode, "Con Job", scheduled to air February 25th, 2011.

Bulkhead awaits a visit from his buddy Wheeljack, but his arrival does not go as planned.

Credit(s): tfwiki.net, Aggrobot

This article was last modified on Sunday, February 20th, 2011 1:59pm CST

Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184603)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 20th, 2011 @ 11:38am CST
Shouldn't he be friends with Ratchet? Oh well, can't wait.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184609)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 20th, 2011 @ 11:49am CST
SWWEEEETTTNEESSSSSSS! I just flat love this guy! Not only was he one of the coolest G1 toys, his wacky, mad scientist persona was flat out lovable. I hope some of that translate into Prime. :x

I hope there is an Energon O's referrence!! :lol:
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184617)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 20th, 2011 @ 12:00pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184619)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on February 20th, 2011 @ 12:10pm CST
From what I seen he looks very much like his G1 self
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184623)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on February 20th, 2011 @ 12:18pm CST
Cool looking Wheeljack, now that I’ve seen this Wheeljack and when I see the body, I’m going to seriously consider getting this Wheeljack over the GEN version
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184629)
Posted by OlivusPrime on February 20th, 2011 @ 12:27pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184639)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 20th, 2011 @ 12:46pm CST
OlivusPrime wrote:The 'Jack's back! First Generations, now this - let him be in DOTM, God, please...

We get two good looking iterations of ol'Wheeljack, and you ask God to smite him? Why? Why would you want that for this often neglected and misnamed bot? :roll:
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184661)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 20th, 2011 @ 1:29pm CST
Prime keeps getting better and better!! I can't wait for this episode now that Wheeljack is in it!!
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184663)
Posted by Soundwave__Superior on February 20th, 2011 @ 1:30pm CST

Of course not, He's going to blow up the base. :grin:
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184680)
Posted by Seibertron on February 20th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CST
I updated the news story to include a link back to tfwiki.net's page for Transformers Prime Wheeljack.

Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184688)
Posted by MGrotusque on February 20th, 2011 @ 2:29pm CST
Wonder if he's gonna be a permanent fixture in Prime.

it's very refreshing to see character like him come back. He's such great personality.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184690)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 20th, 2011 @ 2:42pm CST
monstergrotusque wrote:Wonder if he's gonna be a permanent fixture in Prime.

I hope he is permanent. I agree totally, if he carries over his G1 personality will be an awesome edition.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184707)
Posted by Vicalliose on February 20th, 2011 @ 3:23pm CST
Ugh GEEWUNNERs and movie fans will get even amounts of hate from me.

I think Wheeljack looks pretty good here.

I've said it in past but, to me the only designs I don't like from this show are Optimus and BB's. Optimus could use a few more differences from his movie self (it's basically cut & paste) and BB being a muscle car will never sit well with me. Y'know, BBs supposed to be puny but still pack a mean sting, hence the name, but at the same time I would have no problem with Cliffjumper being a muscle car, even if that meant him being a different car from BB. No one ever said they were brothers.

So look, I'm not completely bias, I just have personal preferences ok. ;)
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184712)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 20th, 2011 @ 3:32pm CST
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184730)
Posted by GEEWUN on February 20th, 2011 @ 4:16pm CST
Sweet, my favorite autobot gets an appearance...

Of course things won't go to plan, Wheeljack's inventions never do!!!
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184782)
Posted by jON3.0 on February 20th, 2011 @ 6:24pm CST
Yeah! Finally a failed inventor comes to give robot dinosaurs small brains!!! SWEEEEET!
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184820)
Posted by First-Aid on February 20th, 2011 @ 7:43pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:Could there be a chance that a transformer in this show will actually look like a transformer?

Was trying to figure out who was going to make the snide remark on this thread: you or Griftimus Prime... 8)

I love this series...it's great to see the homages to the various lines. Glad to see it was picked up for a second season.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184825)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 20th, 2011 @ 7:54pm CST
First-Aid wrote:

Yeah, this series feels like it is being taken a little more seriously than some of the other shows. The animation is quality and the pesky human stuff isn't bothering me as much as they have in the past. I can go along with a lot of change in the Transformers world, I just can't get behind the Bayverse designs. This is like a watered down version, and Wheeljack looks like Wheeljack!! Just pleasant.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184893)
Posted by T-Macksimus on February 20th, 2011 @ 10:03pm CST
Lord Onixprime wrote:Anyone want to place a bet on his death in this episode? Come on, odds are 2 to 1.

*whew* And here I was thinking that I was gonna have to step up and risk my neck but since you placed yours out there first, I'll say that at this point I'm divided between him being offed or being a traitor. Shoot, it could even be him being a traitor and then making a last minute sacrifice to redeem himself at the very end of the episode. Whatever way it goes, I would not count on him lasting beyond this one episode.
I'm not at all saying that I WANT to see any of those scenarios play out, he was one of my faveorites from G1, but if they're willing to outright kill off Cliffjumper then at this point everyone is fair game for death/deception.
Re: Transformers Prime Wheeljack Teaser Image (1184917)
Posted by Blurrz on February 20th, 2011 @ 11:35pm CST
GetRightRobot wrote:

Questionable. Universe Cyclonus prevented the release of Animated Cyclonus. Don't really see Jack as an overwhelming popular character that would get two toy releases in a year, and the odds worsen especially if he's just a one-off character like Skyquake.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Construct-Bots - OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON - Build TWO Robots" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Figures Age 8+" on EBAY