Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon

Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon

Sunday, November 9th, 2014 7:14pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 50,893

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Seibertron member Sabrblade who spotted a twitter conversation between Chris Mcfeely and Story Editor Nicole Dubuc who has confirmed that Transformers Rescue Bots season 3 will be 26 episodes. That will make Rescue Bots the second longest running Transformers cartoon behind the original G1 cartoon which had 98 episodes. If renewed for a full 4th season, Rescue Bots will take its place at the top.

Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc Just wondering, how many episodes long is Rescue Bots s3? 26 as usual, or 13?
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely 26. :D
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc HUZZAH! Did you know that makes it the second-longest-running Transformers cartoon behind the original? :D
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely COOL! How many episodes did G1 have?
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc 98. A full-length fourth season of Rescue Bots would take it over the top!
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely Something to aspire to then! :) Thanks!

Credit(s): Seibertron member Sabrblade


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620705)
Posted by Zeedust on November 9th, 2014 @ 7:44pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:Transformers: Rescue Bots will have 26 episodes in its third season, making it officially the second-longest Transformers cartoon in terms of episode count, at a total of 78 episodes counting the two unaired season 2 episodes and the entirety of season 3.


Woohoo! Go, Rescue Bots!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620706)
Posted by padfoo on November 9th, 2014 @ 7:48pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:Thanks to Seibertron member Sabrblade who spotted a twitter conversation between Chris Mcfeely and Story Editor Nicole Dubuc who has confirmed that Transformers Rescue Bots season 3 will be 26 episodes. That will make Rescue Bots the second longest running Transformers cartoon behind the original G1 cartoon which had 98 episodes. If renewed for a full 4th season, Rescue Bots will take its place at the top.

Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc Just wondering, how many episodes long is Rescue Bots s3? 26 as usual, or 13?
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely 26. :D
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc HUZZAH! Did you know that makes it the second-longest-running Transformers cartoon behind the original? :D
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely COOL! How many episodes did G1 have?
Chris McFeely wrote:@NicoleDubuc 98. A full-length fourth season of Rescue Bots would take it over the top!
Nicole Dubuc wrote:@chrismcfeely Something to aspire to then! :) Thanks!


Wow, and I still have not seen a full episode!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620712)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:14pm CST
LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620713)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:15pm CST
Go for gold Rescue bots and beat G1 in episodes

:BOT: :BOT: :BOT:
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620716)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:19pm CST
YRQRM0 wrote:LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.


I know right

I wonder who would consider RID2015 as season 4 of TF: PRIME though it technically could be
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620717)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:21pm CST
Autobot tap out wrote:
YRQRM0 wrote:LOL. I'm sure Rescue bots is a good show and all, but this is pretty funny to me. Too bad Prime ended so soon.


I know right

I wonder who would consider RID2015 as season 4 of TF: PRIME though it technically could be
Thing is, though, there's a time skip of a few years between Prime and RID, separating the two.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620719)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:24pm CST
perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620720)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 9th, 2014 @ 8:28pm CST
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620755)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 9th, 2014 @ 10:49pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620760)
Posted by PrymeStriker on November 9th, 2014 @ 11:22pm CST
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP


Coming from someone who's not into this show all that much, adding Decepticons really would make it worse. It doesn't need a threat; just an interesting conflict.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620794)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2014 @ 7:53am CST
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP
The second sentence was a joke (classic novel/movie quote paraphrasing).

But the point I was getting at is, well, what would adding Decepticons to the show add to the show? If the answer is "warfare" then that would defeat the whole point of this show's existence. We had Prime for that and we'll have RID for that as well. This show is to give us something outside of the typical war pattern that we always get. Making it into just another war would rid it of what makes it special.

There's no fighting allowed in this show. If there were to be Decepticons in it, they couldn't be fought against, so they'd either conquer and kill everyone within the first 20 minutes, or they wouldn't be allowed to be a credible threat. I'm almost fairly certain that no one would want to see any Decepticon get nerfed and neutered into being nonviolent and easy to beat.

And besides, the lack of Decepticons in this show is part of its charm. It allows this show to do things that other TF shows never got to do because of all the warfare getting in the way. In those other series, the war is the focus so it take precedence over much else, but in this show, it would very much be an inhibition and invasion upon an otherwise well made non-war show.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1620970)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 10th, 2014 @ 7:59pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:perhaps if this show had some decepticons in it and the animation didn't remind me of the original challenge of the gobots show i would have got into it
Decepticons would only ruin this show for what it is. It don't need no stinkin' Decepticons to be good!

everyone is entitled to an opinion and i am sure a lot of people feel the same as i do >:oP
The second sentence was a joke (classic novel/movie quote paraphrasing).

But the point I was getting at is, well, what would adding Decepticons to the show add to the show? If the answer is "warfare" then that would defeat the whole point of this show's existence. We had Prime for that and we'll have RID for that as well. This show is to give us something outside of the typical war pattern that we always get. Making it into just another war would rid it of what makes it special.

There's no fighting allowed in this show. If there were to be Decepticons in it, they couldn't be fought against, so they'd either conquer and kill everyone within the first 20 minutes, or they wouldn't be allowed to be a credible threat. I'm almost fairly certain that no one would want to see any Decepticon get nerfed and neutered into being nonviolent and easy to beat.

And besides, the lack of Decepticons in this show is part of its charm. It allows this show to do things that other TF shows never got to do because of all the warfare getting in the way. In those other series, the war is the focus so it take precedence over much else, but in this show, it would very much be an inhibition and invasion upon an otherwise well made non-war show.

I guess thats just the way i like my Transformers shows always having a decepticon/predicon/vehicon threat to deal with or even human for that matter, to me without that this show seems more like a sitcom featuring Transformers Perhaps it should be called The Burns of Griffin Rock Featuring The Autobots! :lol:
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621019)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 10th, 2014 @ 11:34pm CST
Ultra Markus wrote:I guess thats just the way i like my Transformers shows always having a decepticon/predicon/vehicon threat to deal with or even human for that matter, to me without that this show seems more like a sitcom featuring Transformers Perhaps it should be called The Burns of Griffin Rock Featuring The Autobots! :lol:
Thing is, is that so wrong? Is it wrong for there to be a Transformers sitcom? I mean, we get so much of the same thing all the time, so much of the same setup of fighting between factions. Just once, isn't nice that we have something that allows the Transformers to invest their lives in other things besides warfare?

I mean, IDW's been experimenting with something like this in MTMTE and RID since it ended the Autobot/Decepticon war back in early 2011. Sure, there's still threats and conflicts going on in those series, but the war finally put to rest there.

It's really refreshing that modern fiction has allowed there to be actual full series that show the more civil and casual sides of our favorite robots in disguise as real people instead of mere pawns of war. :)
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621028)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 11th, 2014 @ 12:03am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:I guess thats just the way i like my Transformers shows always having a decepticon/predicon/vehicon threat to deal with or even human for that matter, to me without that this show seems more like a sitcom featuring Transformers Perhaps it should be called The Burns of Griffin Rock Featuring The Autobots! :lol:
Thing is, is that so wrong? Is it wrong for there to be a Transformers sitcom? I mean, we get so much of the same thing all the time, so much of the same setup of fighting between factions. Just once, isn't nice that we have something that allows the Transformers to invest their lives in other things besides warfare?

I mean, IDW's been experimenting with something like this in MTMTE and RID since it ended the Autobot/Decepticon war back in early 2011. Sure, there's still threats and conflicts going on in those series, but the war finally put to rest there.

It's really refreshing that modern fiction has allowed there to be actual full series that show the more civil and casual sides of our favorite robots in disguise as real people instead of mere pawns of war. :)

i never said it was wrong i have nothing against sitcoms its just not how I, myself like this particular element in a sitcom ;) as for the idw comics i would love for a series to be made in line with that or in tribute
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621063)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 11th, 2014 @ 7:30am CST
Ultra Markus wrote:i never said it was wrong i have nothing against sitcoms its just not how I, myself like this particular element in a sitcom ;) as for the idw comics i would love for a series to be made in line with that or in tribute


Well, IDWs MtMtE is kind of like a reality TV show.

But Rescue Bots was never meant to have conflict (war, violence, whatever). It's a break from the formula, yes, but it was never meant to. The theme song would be completely different if it was ever supposed to have Decepticons.

It's a shame, I'd love to see Prime's Starscream bringing fabulousness to the island (because, well, they do have Steve Blum in the cast.... and there were certain parts where Starscream could actually be considered non violent neutral faction, and he is, by far my favorite TV version of Scream) but I just don't see how the shows core wouldn't be compromised by it.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621095)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 11th, 2014 @ 9:46am CST
I think we might need to take a step back and review the word "conflict". The word simply means "problem", so there are certainly conflicts in this show; just ones that don't pertain to warfare (the closest they've come being warlike was in the season 1 finale).

And threats as well, but again, non-war ones. It's like the toys' packaging says: They fight against "floods, fires, and everything in between." And the occasional corrupt human antagonists (who often prove to be quite competent and resourceful). I'm having trouble finding the interview in which is was said (it might have been at one of the past two BotCons, even), but I recall one of the makers on the show noting that, in spite of the lack of war-based enemies, he or she seems to intend to always put at least one of the characters in real life-threatening danger once per episode.

One of the things we often forget about the Autobots is that they're not just combatants who fight against Decepticons, but that they're also humanity's protectors. It may not always be clear, but they are willing to and do serve and protect us whenever they can. And with the war out of the way in this series, they are able to do exactly that full time here, under orders from Optimus (who has purposefully kept them out of the war in case anything should ever happen to Team Prime; as Rescue Force Sigma-17 is Optimus's contingency for the off chance that the Autobots might lose the war and all be destroyed, leaving it to Heatwave's team to carry out the Autobots' legacy).
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621138)
Posted by ctrlFrequency on November 11th, 2014 @ 12:27pm CST
That's kind of why I specified, conflict never seems like the right term to use but in the absence of coffee, it was the best I was coming up with (modern usage of the term and all is more towards conflict being warfare as the media and our government tends to refer to the act of war as 'conflict', the war used to be called 'conflict in the middle east' rather than war, but that's all just spin that ended up spinning the other way and swapped the term. I'm not defending my choice of words inasmuch as I should have been thinking more clearly. But I blame not being a morning person in a morning person world)

Obstacle might be a good way (that's the politically correct term) to describe the action in rescue bots.

It's a problem (obstacle) solving formula show, even when they throw in faction based conflict (good guys vs bad human guys) they don't have to deviate too far from the formula. Dr Morocco and Madelyn Pynch don't normally make it straight up 'fighting' but simply give a new problem (obstacle) to be solved.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621167)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 11th, 2014 @ 2:11pm CST
http://dubbed-scene.com/transformers-re ... many-kades
http://www.watchcartoononline.com/trans ... many-kades
http://www.animetoon.tv/transformers-re ... -episode-3

Episode 55 -

The Burnses are practicing for a charity basketball game of teachers vs. rescue workers.

Hayley gets to speak in this one.

There's a whole bunch of Mister Pettypawses in Mrs. Neederlander's tree.

Short theme song again.

Mrs. Neederlander gets to speak too.

Naturally, Doc's behind the multiple cat copies. They're products of his Imaging Chamber (from the Gremlins episode last season) made of energy and crystals. Solid holograms, basically. Though, their claws are real enough, and they still aggravate Graham's allergies. As for how they've lasted so long outside the chamber, Doc equipped each one with an energy collar to keep them charged. To get rid them, simply remove the collars and they cease to exist.

Heatwave uses his water guns to round up the cats, and "accidentally" soaks Kade, frying his comm.

At the lab, Doc gives a demonstration of the Imaging Chamber's new capabilities and has Kade be the test subject. But, the machine blew a fuse.

"Power Up and Energize!" - Boulder uses the claw that comes with Chase's toys to free Mrs. Rubio from her car.

After Doc fixes the fuse, four Kade copies emerge from the Imaging Chamber.

Doc is dumbfounded by how all the Kades are able to exist without a power source.

Each of the Kade copies not only exhibit a single trait of Kade's personality, but also reflect the personalities of the for Bots. One is a jerk (Heatwave), one is a goofball (Blades), one is a nice guy (Boulder), and one is a thinker (Chase).

Each of the Kades gets to ride in their corresponding Bot counterpart.

LOL, all of the Kades have to ride inside Blades back to the firehouse after Chief orders them back.


Cody: "Kade!"
All Kades: "Yeah? What?! Hi! Who? Yes?"
Cody: "Hayley's downstairs! The rest of you will have to wait up here!"
Real Kade: "She wants me to apologize."
Rude Kade: "Never apologize! It's a sign of weakness!"
Smart Kade: "No. Relationships require communication."
Silly Kade: "I like penguins."
Nice Kade: "Flowers. And, ask forgiveness."
Real Kade: "No way this guy's part of me."


"Power Up and Energize!" - Chase is using Heatwave's dual-barreled water cannon as a fire extinguisher.

The Kade doppelgangers have been powered by Kade's damaged comm link that was also copied and emitting a low level of power that's enough to keep the energy crystals vibrating in the Kades. Take away the comm links and they'll disappear. But, there's an emergency that the Kades are needed at first, and so they take Kade's old rig to get there.

Rude Kade saluted when he disappeared.


This was a funny one. Kade was already an entertaining character before, so to have him multiplied by five was a joy to watch, especially with them going the animated Starscream route of them all having different parts of personality (even if those happened to match up with each of the Bots). The Kade that was like Blades was the best of the four copies and stole just about every scene he was in, from his line about penguins to his sticking his tongue out like a dog while riding Kade's old rig. I bet Jason Marsden had an absolute ball with this episode and rightfully so. Pure comedy gold all around.
Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621232)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on November 11th, 2014 @ 5:32pm CST
Want to get a sneak preview of the upcoming all-new episode of Transformers Rescue Bots? Discovery Family has a couple of them via their website. Two new preview clips of season 3 episode 4 "Phantom of the Sea." Catch the episode this coming Saturday November 15. Until then enjoy the following preview clips.

Discovery Family wrote:The Rescue Bots and the Burns family board a ghost ship that appears only once every ten years. Catch the full episode this Saturday only on Discovery Family!


Re: Transformers Rescue Bots Confirmed 26 Episode Season 3- Second Longest Transformers Cartoon (1621268)
Posted by Ultra Markus on November 11th, 2014 @ 8:43pm CST
ctrlFrequency wrote:That's kind of why I specified, conflict never seems like the right term to use but in the absence of coffee, it was the best I was coming up with (modern usage of the term and all is more towards conflict being warfare as the media and our government tends to refer to the act of war as 'conflict', the war used to be called 'conflict in the middle east' rather than war, but that's all just spin that ended up spinning the other way and swapped the term. I'm not defending my choice of words inasmuch as I should have been thinking more clearly. But I blame not being a morning person in a morning person world)

Obstacle might be a good way (that's the politically correct term) to describe the action in rescue bots.

It's a problem (obstacle) solving formula show, even when they throw in faction based conflict (good guys vs bad human guys) they don't have to deviate too far from the formula. Dr Morocco and Madelyn Pynch don't normally make it straight up 'fighting' but simply give a new problem (obstacle) to be solved.

this was never supposed to be a political debate i just in my opinion transformers were not supposed to be cute and lovable aliens trying to figure out life on earth

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH  AUTOBOT MUDFLAP   HASBRO 2011 BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans return Astrotrain Darkmoon" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr Unopened" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Deluxe - BLOWPIPE & TRIGGERHAPPY - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY