Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Transformers News: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip

Friday, August 10th, 2012 9:10pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 25,008

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

The Hub has posted a preview clip "Rescue Boy", of two new episodes of Transformers: Rescue Bots scheduled to air tomorrow morning. The other being "Shake It Up". Check out the clip below.

Cody starts wearing a new techno-suit that lets him participate in
dangerous rescues, he gains fame as Griffin Rock¹s
newest superhero ­ Rescue Boy. But his newfound fame goes to his
head, putting Cody, the Bots and his family in danger.

Check your local listings: http://www.hubworld.com/tv-schedule
http://www.hubworld.com/transformers/shows/rescue-bots


Credit(s): The Hub


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409014)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 10th, 2012 @ 9:47pm CDT
What, is he part Saiyan?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409019)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 10th, 2012 @ 10:23pm CDT
It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409169)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409170)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 12:50pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409212)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:13pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP

Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409216)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:21pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:It's like if Tony Stark harnessed the power of the Chaos Emeralds or something...

...Yes I intentionally avoided making the obvious joke.


I think he's, detecting Energon? Image
It's a repulsor field. Just saw the episode.

EDIT: Oh wait, you were making a Kicker joke. I try not to think of that guy. >:oP

Implausible as all of his abilities were, Kicker was one of the best human regulars (who wasn't part Transformer themselves) in any TF series by default, since he actually had a good reason for tagging along on missions, never seeming like just the Autobots' pet. I think a lot of people's knee-jerk reactions against him are projecting hate that should be focused on his Playskool-headed sidekick (whose American and Japanese names disgrace 2 awesome G1ers, so I won't type them), and the Energon cartoon as whole.

Given this episode's title, I'm surprised no one's made a Rescue-Roy joke...and I don't remember enough about him to make one either.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409223)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 4:32pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

Bumblevivisector wrote:Implausible as all of his abilities were, Kicker was one of the best human regulars (who wasn't part Transformer themselves) in any TF series by default, since he actually had a good reason for tagging along on missions, never seeming like just the Autobots' pet. I think a lot of people's knee-jerk reactions against him are projecting hate that should be focused on his Playskool-headed sidekick (whose American and Japanese names disgrace 2 awesome G1ers, so I won't type them), and the Energon cartoon as whole.
It's not that. I don't deny his usefulness. It's his annoying and hateful personality that made him as awful as he was. He was a spiteful, jerk character who was completely unlikable and very BADLY written overall.

Bumblevivisector wrote:Given this episode's title, I'm surprised no one's made a Rescue-Roy joke...and I don't remember enough about him to make one either.
I saw someone make one on another site.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409245)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 6:01pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409260)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 6:51pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409265)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 11th, 2012 @ 7:19pm CDT
Glowy-haired boy enhanced by a suit surfing on a hovering object to save the day.

Just who was I talking about there?
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409268)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on August 11th, 2012 @ 7:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P


He did ride Sureshock that one time he got stuck in that hole, I remember this cause of how needlessly long that scene was.
It was just Kicker going "Come on Sureshock!" for about a dozen minutes, felt that long anyway. :oops:
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots "Rescue Boy" Preview Clip (1409286)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 11th, 2012 @ 9:02pm CDT
cannonfodder4000 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
BeastProwl wrote:Why, because his hair glows and he rides a hover board? :HEADHURTS:
Kicker had a hover board? :???:

He surfed on the Energon Saber, remember?
Sword, not board. :P


He did ride Sureshock that one time he got stuck in that hole, I remember this cause of how needlessly long that scene was.
It was just Kicker going "Come on Sureshock!" for about a dozen minutes, felt that long anyway. :oops:
Grindor. And Grindor's a hovercraft, which is a real vehicle.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
Twincast / Podcast #240:
"Ramping Up"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime vs Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Prowl RID 2001" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers United UN24 Warpath Generations Deluxe class" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Deluxe 2006 RID Grimlock Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Core Combiners Commander 2 Pack Huffer and Caliburst" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron SMOKESCREEN Complete WFC Generations Select" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Robots in Disguise Megatron Voyager Classics  2006 Hasbro w/Manual" on EBAY