Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February

Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 3:27pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 62,303

If you liked what you saw earlier this month when the Hub aired their exclusive sneak peek of Transformers: Rescue Bots you'll be happy to know the series will be officially launching in February 2012! If you missed out the two first two episodes "Family of Heroes" and "Under Presure" they are both available online from the Hub by clicking here.

Meet the Rescue Bots! Chase, Heatwave, Blades, and Boulder are given a very important mission by Optimus Prime: Protect and learn about mankind. Stationed undercover on a technologically advanced island, they team up with a family of first responders, including a police chief, fire fighter, helicopter pilot, and engineer. With help from Cody, the family's youngest, the Rescue Bots keep the peace and keep people safe in their new home. And along the way, they learn what it really means to be a hero.

Credit(s): The Hub

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 5:58pm CST

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328146)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 28th, 2011 @ 10:52pm CST

I HEART Rescue Bots! I want more! MORE! I loved the first two episodes WAAAAY more than Prime's premiere. IMHO, Rescue Bots accomplished MUCH more in only two episodes than "Darkness Rising" did in five. This show, unlike that five-parter, is engaging. It instantly pulled me in and grabbed my attention immediately. The whole thing of just those two episodes was simply brilliant! I am totally gonna watch this when it officially premieres in February.
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328298)
Posted by BeastProwl on December 29th, 2011 @ 11:43am CST
LOL! I Love Blades! I'm going to get his toy! I Showed this to my friend, and this is close to how it went down:
*Ahem*
Were are the Decepticons?
What do you mean there arent any!?
*Mutter* *Mutter*
'Frikk'n Go-bots'
I Agree to a certain extent. Needs D-Cons.
Sabrblade wrote::-D :wink: :grin: :twisted: :ic$: :x =P~ :APPLAUSE: :-B :KREMZEEK: :POWERPUFF: :BOWDOWN: :mrgreen: ;;) 8) :) :* :DANCE: :HALUC: ;)^

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328300)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 29th, 2011 @ 11:54am CST
BeastProwl wrote:I Showed this to my friend, and this is close to how it went down:
*Ahem*
Were are the Decepticons?
What do you mean there arent any!?
*Mutter* *Mutter*
'Frikk'n Go-bots'
I Agree to a certain extent. Needs D-Cons.
There do exist Deceptcions in this show's world. They're just not gonna show up on screen since doing so would undermine this show's objective. ;)

BeastProwl wrote:I Wouldn't go so far as saying it's good as or better than prime. Id'e say in it's shadow at the very most.
I'm not saying it's better than Prime. Just that its first two episodes were better than "Darkness Rising".
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328414)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 29th, 2011 @ 5:51pm CST

Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328434)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on December 29th, 2011 @ 7:48pm CST
I like this show
Re: Transformers: Rescue Bots Returns to The Hub in February (1328485)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 29th, 2011 @ 11:05pm CST
Chaoslock wrote:The first two eps weren't bad (well, if we look at it that way, the human cast would have been in serious trouble if the show was written for adults: transformation with human drivers so far was one of the execution of the Deceptions, and splashing water on hot lava in a narrow cave isn't a bright idea either)
No TF show is perfect. In fact, every single one of them has defied the laws of physics in some form. Rescue Bots cooling lava of with water is just following a tradition. ;)

Chaoslock wrote:Otherwise, Rescue Bots had more characterisation in two episodes than TFP had in the whole season.
Quoted for truth! :APPLAUSE:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "HOTLINK Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Siege Netflix Hasbro 2020 New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Leader Class Titans Return Decepticon Overlord Action Figure toyNEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Prime Wars Trilogy Dastard & Repugnus Titans Return Amazon" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Octone Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Six Shot & Revolver MISB" on EBAY