Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com

Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com

Sunday, December 21st, 2014 7:32pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 39,884

Want to get a jump start on your Transformers Robots in Disguise 2015 collection? Head on over to ToysRUs.com where they have the new figures from Legion Class to 1-Step to Warrior Class and even Hyper Change Heroes. No gas wasted and they come directly to your door, what more can you ask for? Click here or the image below to check out the order page.

If you need a little more convincing to pull the trigger on these guys, check out our high quality galleries of most of these toys here.

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at ToysRUS.com

Credit(s): Toysrus.com

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632120)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 21st, 2014 @ 7:37pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:8$US for LEGION class figures?! Ouch...
As expected from TRU.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632129)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 21st, 2014 @ 8:53pm CST
I went to TRU today they had RID Strongarm. I bought her, but I wasn't expecting them to have these out so early. Strongarm was the only one I saw, though. They did have the one step changing Sideswipe and that purple dinosaur guy. I didn't even bother to look at his name.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632133)
Posted by Ultra Markus on December 21st, 2014 @ 9:23pm CST
saw the whole lot of them at toys r us the other day ;) , looked like they had plenty to go around
but mostley out on everything else! :-(
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632171)
Posted by TimothyR on December 22nd, 2014 @ 12:47am CST
$17 for $10 figures.. gotta love it.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632182)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 22nd, 2014 @ 4:23am CST
TimothyR wrote:$17 for $10 figures.. gotta love it.

10$ is NO LONGER the normal price point of deluxes for the US market. Get over it.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632220)
Posted by griftimus prime on December 22nd, 2014 @ 7:25am CST
bbts has better prices than this. this is really bad. going to wait til i see them in store or on hts
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632226)
Posted by reluctantyouth on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:02am CST
I have the first full wave of Warrior class figures for this line. Do not waste your money at $16.99 a piece. I can say Bumblebee and Grimlock are decent, but forget Strongarm and Steeljaw. I wish I could get my money back. They will be donated to St. Jude at the hospital I work at after Christmas.

St. Jude does great work here in my area, but they do not get very many boy toy donations for therapy and such when the kids come. My St. Jude social worker and therapist love the Transformers as they are easy to disinfect and share among the kids. If your collection is getting a little heavy and you'd like to see the figures go to some very appreciative kids in need...I cannot recommend donation enough. I've been doing it for years. :D

~reluctantyouth~ :BOT:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632252)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 22nd, 2014 @ 9:37am CST
Strongarm is just a disappointing sack of hollow nothingness.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632262)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 22nd, 2014 @ 10:40am CST
Why are people surprised to see TRU hiking up their prices? It's what they do!
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632295)
Posted by ScottyP on December 22nd, 2014 @ 11:59am CST
Counterpunch wrote:Strongarm is just a disappointing sack of hollow nothingness.

Did you buy one of these? Because these are not a thing you (personally) will enjoy, using my incomplete knowledge of things you enjoy.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632352)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on December 22nd, 2014 @ 2:32pm CST

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TimothyR wrote:$17 for $10 figures.. gotta love it.

deluxes are a major ripoff at $17 and the high price point is hurting the franchise, get over it
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632373)
Posted by Peridot on December 22nd, 2014 @ 3:14pm CST
Megatron Wolf wrote:$8 for a legion figure your kidding me right? I really hope TRU is just price gouging again cause if thats normal price im not buying a damn thing until theres a markdown. I do have a TRU gift card & $5 reward voucher but ill save them for the upcoming neca alien figures & new bionicle sets (if they dont screw the prices that is).

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TimothyR wrote:$17 for $10 figures.. gotta love it.

TRU jacks up the price by 2-3 dollars like they normally do, inflation increases it even more. Plus, as someone else already said on these forums, US prices have been much lower than everywhere else for a while now; it's just that we're finally catching up to the rest of the world.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632396)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 22nd, 2014 @ 6:38pm CST

But tell us how you really feel, LOL! Yeah that figure looks a little off. I really don't like the blast effect on the the rifle. I thought at first it was a cutting blade of sorts.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632406)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:14pm CST

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TimothyR wrote:$17 for $10 figures.. gotta love it.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632414)
Posted by Cobotron on December 22nd, 2014 @ 8:59pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:Deluxes have been 16-17$ in Canada for years. They are 20-35$ in Europe, Australia, and Japan. Seriously, you Americans are so used to pay everything for dirt cheap. No wonder you get startled when the prices finally get normal instead of always-on-clearance.

Ya. Dirt Cheap. That's how it gets done down here. We pay everyone else pennies to do our dirty work for us, and expect to get paid ridiculous wages to do nothing at all. It's in our Constitution. Why should we care about or take care of other people,(like in other countries) when it's so hard to take care of ourselves.

Merry Christmas!!!!!! :grin:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632421)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on December 22nd, 2014 @ 10:00pm CST
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632422)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 22nd, 2014 @ 10:04pm CST
ScoutBumblebee wrote:I am legitimately looking forward to seeing what the new show has to bring... But I cannot get behind this line of toys it just does absolutely nothing for me. The aesthetics are meh, the transformations seem oversimplified, and the prices appear bloated.

This is no ROTF level of engeneering for sure...
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632424)
Posted by ScoutBumblebee on December 22nd, 2014 @ 10:11pm CST
I was kind of looking forward to a completely new line, but from all of it I've seen, it's been a let down. Generations (some) and MP seems to be about all that is hitting it's mark with me right now.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632453)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 23rd, 2014 @ 12:32am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

This is no ROTF level of engeneering for sure...

Ya know what's funny? CW Drag Strip is way easier than Warrior Class Bumblebee but no one complains about how simple it is.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Figures at Toysrus.com (1632581)
Posted by Counterpunch on December 23rd, 2014 @ 11:04am CST
ScottyP wrote:

I did.

I wanted to be a part of things and buy the new character because at heart, I'm a good-guy-Counterpunch.

chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Real-talk Counterpunch has to admit that this is a piece of shit Transformer that is in no way deserving of a price tag above $8.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Lot Transformers Rescue Bots Blades, Heatwave, And Blurr Plus Race Car" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME (BUMBLEBEE)  ENERGON ARMOR - CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE Autobot Lot! OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, RACK N RUIN++" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Transformers Bumble Spud Playskool Bumblebee 2008 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE 12" Action Figure NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Bumblebee DELUXE CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME Megatron Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE Bumblebee Optimus Prime DELUXE CLASS Maccadam BAF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Bumblebee 10-inch Action Figure" on EBAY