Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail

Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail

Monday, July 20th, 2015 9:30pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: no-one   Views: 26,899

Howdy fellow Seibertronians! Robots in Disguise Three-Step Changers Sideswipe has been spotted at Target in Baton Rouge, LA by yours truly. This particular Target seems to be a hotbed for RID sightings. Sideswipe, like others in the Three-Step Changers series was tagged and verified at $19.99 USD.

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

And remember to leave your browser pointed to Seibertron.com and keep hitting that refresh button for the freshest news, the most extensive galleries and the best Transformers sightings around.

Credit(s): carytheone

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 21st, 2015 2:48am CDT

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711657)
Posted by No One on July 20th, 2015 @ 10:12pm CDT
Look, CAR parts, I can tell it actually turns into a car. Sideswipe looks pretty good here.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711660)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on July 20th, 2015 @ 10:25pm CDT
Not bad at all. :D
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711683)
Posted by RhA on July 21st, 2015 @ 2:30am CDT
Doesn't do it for me like 3 step Thunderhoof or Prime. Not enough color/cool design going on. He looks okay, but that's about it.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711862)
Posted by ScottyP on July 21st, 2015 @ 7:49pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711875)
Posted by no-one on July 21st, 2015 @ 8:34pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:Hope his head isn't in a perpetual state of looking downwards. Bee is plagued by that and Mega Optimus is finicky.

I did try and push it back up, but it wouldn't go. I didn't know it was an epidemic, I just assumed it was just a bum figure. Probably safe to assume Sideswipe is just perpetually down in the dumps then.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1711889)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on July 21st, 2015 @ 9:58pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1712059)
Posted by william-james88 on July 22nd, 2015 @ 11:47am CDT
LegendaryAntiHero wrote:I'm looking forward to the fully articulated voyager/leader Optimus Takara is going to make

Me too! And he looks to be at least leader size, which is fun. He will be coming out at the end of this month :)
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1712061)
Posted by william-james88 on July 22nd, 2015 @ 11:49am CDT

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1712067)
Posted by william-james88 on July 22nd, 2015 @ 11:58am CDT
For that one fan out there who isn't tired of more news on the Three Step Changers, here is something for you. While he was first seen at SDCC 2015, we now have the official images for Transformers Robots in Disguise Three Step Changer Night Ops Bumblebee. He is a redeco of the original three step changer and not of the retooled Clash of the Transformers version.

This come from Entertainment Earth.

From SDCC 2015

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714161)
Posted by william-james88 on July 28th, 2015 @ 10:09pm CDT
Here are some in hand images of ToysRUs Exclusive Robots in Disguise Clash of the Transformers Warrior Class Optimus Prime and Sideswipe. These are allspark blue infused redecos of Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime and Sideswipe attempting to mirror their deco in the season one finale.

These have yet to be found in the US.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714164)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on July 28th, 2015 @ 10:14pm CDT
Thanks for the pics. These guys look awesome.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714165)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 28th, 2015 @ 10:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714170)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 28th, 2015 @ 10:39pm CDT
This whole line sux @$$ IMO but this OP looks cool for my money. The all black ax could be better but I'm over it...'nuff said! :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714171)
Posted by william-james88 on July 28th, 2015 @ 10:43pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:So, Will, how about the Sideswipe arm/shoulder problem thingy? Was it fixed on that one or is it the same?

Same, its pretty terrible. However, his arms are stopped by his chest unless you do it on purpose to pull them out. So not the intended peg, but he can still do some neat poses.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714249)
Posted by Puhonix on July 29th, 2015 @ 8:12am CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714283)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2015 @ 10:24am CDT
Puhonix wrote:So i'm at Toys R Us and I'm looking at one-step change Fracture, Underbite, and Thunderhoof, and I can't decide if I should buy them, or wait for the Warrior class figures to come out? Does anyone know what the future of Warrior class might be?

Quillfire, Megatronus and Thunderfoot were found in store listings. And Hasbro did say that other decepticons will be released in the warrior class and I will be waiting for those. I dont think we risk the other stuff selling out while awaiting confirmation.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714326)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 29th, 2015 @ 1:14pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Not really. the big risk will be the warriors selling out when they come! :BOT:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714346)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2015 @ 2:23pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Not really. the big risk will be the warriors selling out when they come! :BOT:

Haha, nice :) You know, we joke around about this product line but it is selling quite well everywhere I go. And I havent even contributed to it since I buy the Takara versions instead. There are very few wave 1 and 2 warriors left anywhere, and the toysrus I took those COTF redecos from only has those redecos for the most part, which is technically the latest ones to come out.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714359)
Posted by Puhonix on July 29th, 2015 @ 3:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

That's fantastic news! When do we expect these to come out?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Three Step Sideswipe Spotted at Retail (1714360)
Posted by william-james88 on July 29th, 2015 @ 3:08pm CDT
Puhonix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

That's fantastic news! When do we expect these to come out?

Sadly, there is no estimated release date. Hasbro even said we have seen all that is coming out this year for the line so it might have to wait about 4 months (since the first RID toys last year came out before christmas).

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY