Saturday, March 26th, 2016 3:49pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 32,387

Fellow Seibertronian Shajaki has found the illusive second wave of 2016 for Robots in Disguise, the one constituting of Blizzard Drift/Thunderhoof/Quillfire wave in Alberta Canada. These were available online for a moments but have yet to be found in stores, as far as we know and this is a sign that it will hopefully be found in the rest of Canada and the rest of North America. If you have seen this wave in stores, please let us know, since it includes some sought after Decepticons. About Drift though, Shajaki sent us an in hand picture as well, enjoy!

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift/Thunderhoof/Quillfire wave found in North America

Credit(s): Shajaki

This article was last modified on Saturday, March 26th, 2016 4:19pm CDT

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775655)
Posted by william-james88 on March 26th, 2016 @ 3:52pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Rethink what? A legion figure isn't indicative of anything. There are a bunch of decepticons that haven't and won't get figures. Plain and simple.

I dont understand, the legion figures dont count? RID loves its redecos. If there is a character on a show that can be made from a simple redeco I dont see why they wouldnt. The show is lasting for at least 4 seasons.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775657)
Posted by ScottyP on March 26th, 2016 @ 3:53pm CDT
I just watched today's episode on the DVR. I think that's your next new Deployer mold after Crazybolt.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775659)
Posted by steals_your_goats on March 26th, 2016 @ 3:59pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

Well he said him and his minicons so I assume he's expecting a larger figure. Legions don't mean larger figures.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775664)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 26th, 2016 @ 4:26pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:

not necessarily!

but seeing as you mention it....maybe a larger figure will come along at a later date(packaged with minicons....Decepticon Hunter, Deployer).
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775933)
Posted by Va'al on March 28th, 2016 @ 6:06am CDT
From online retailer Entertainment Earth, we have a new official stock image of Wave 3 of the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Battle Packs, this time featuring Strongarm and Sideswipe (in a new white deco) with a Minicon each, and the usual clear plastic armour pieces. Check out the image and product descriptions below!

Gear up! The Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Battle Packs travel in groups! Armored robot humanoids and creatures team up to fight the good fight. For Earth, for Cybertron, for the entire Universe - add these Deployers to your army and save us all! Ages 5 and up.

The Transformers Robots in Disguise Battle Packs Wave 3 Case includes 4 individually packaged Mini-Con 4-packs (subject to change):
2x TRA RID MINICON BATTLE STRONGARM
2x TRA RID MINICON BATTLE SIDESWIPE WINDSTR
(subject to change)

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775938)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on March 28th, 2016 @ 6:49am CDT
I might be interested in that Strongarm. I'd need a better look at it though.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775942)
Posted by Microraptor on March 28th, 2016 @ 7:31am CDT
4 packs? :???:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775945)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2016 @ 8:16am CDT
Microraptor wrote:4 packs? :???:

Its a mistake in the listing.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1775980)
Posted by Ped on March 28th, 2016 @ 10:27am CDT
Perhaps we'll eventually get a Deployer Scorch Drift with Slipstream. Maybe a Razorpaw figure or a Deployer Razorpaw or Simicore with Axiom and Theorem.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776051)
Posted by SureShot18 on March 28th, 2016 @ 4:55pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776073)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2016 @ 6:59pm CDT
SureShot18 wrote:That Strongarm looks better than the warrior version. I'll more than likely pick her and her little buddy up if I see them.

I thought that at first (especially for the forearms) but then I saw her chest which looks nothing like the show. Does it bother you a bit?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776089)
Posted by SureShot18 on March 28th, 2016 @ 8:50pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Nope. But that's probably because I haven't even watched the show. I just like her general design and would like a good looking toy of her.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776106)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 28th, 2016 @ 9:52pm CDT

I want that weapon minicon Sideswipe has, I really do. I want weapon minicons!!

Also, I cannot wait to see Thunderhoof. I want that guy so bad and he been so scarce :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776125)
Posted by william-james88 on March 28th, 2016 @ 10:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Well now, Will, you got jipped there. Can't blame the guy that bad for just wanting the minicon, but come on! That is just thievery!

I want that weapon minicon Sideswipe has, I really do. I want weapon minicons!!

Has he even appeared at us retail yet?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776131)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 28th, 2016 @ 11:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I want that weapon minicon Sideswipe has, I really do. I want weapon minicons!!

Has he even appeared at us retail yet?

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776175)
Posted by RAR on March 29th, 2016 @ 2:24am CDT
I know that some of the Combiner Wars toys went missing but as I was paying a bit less attention to the RID15/16 releases I was wondering ;

That white Sideswipe Legion did it come out in the UK yet at all ?

http://transformers.hasbro.com/en-us/pr ... 26F9651EB6

- is it in a later case at all - or might it be a product that is going to be missing like he old Legion Tank Megatron was in the UK ?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776192)
Posted by william-james88 on March 29th, 2016 @ 6:05am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:The news story above was the first instance of him being in the US. I have yet to find him online even for uner $33 :MAXIMAL:

Which news story? I've only seen the one that shows him found in Canada.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776220)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2016 @ 8:41am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Which news story? I've only seen the one that shows him found in Canada.

:shock: I'll show myself the door :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776233)
Posted by william-james88 on March 29th, 2016 @ 9:17am CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Which news story? I've only seen the one that shows him found in Canada.

:shock: I'll show myself the door :MAXIMAL:

Its all good, dont worry, I just wanted to be sure. Pretty crazy how these havent been found at retail in the states yet.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Blizzard Drift,Thunderhoof,Quillfire wave found in North America (1776235)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 29th, 2016 @ 9:21am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Which news story? I've only seen the one that shows him found in Canada.

:shock: I'll show myself the door :MAXIMAL:

Yeah, reviews have been up for a month and a half and yet they cannot be found here :MAXIMAL:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy HEAT SCRAMBLE Transformers Starter Set TFD-00" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC War For Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Battle Masters - BLOWPIPE (NEW)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Sludge Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Slag Slug Power of the Primes Combiner MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Alpha Trion Reaction Action Figure Retro Articulated Super7" on EBAY