Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster

Thursday, April 2nd, 2015 3:48pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,009

Thanks to a tip from Seibertron.com user Madeus Prime, we bring you an all new product related to the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series. Ever wanted your car to become a gun? Of course you have. Check out below the Bumblbee (sic) blaster, via online UK retailer Wind Designs. Pew pew vroom vroom.

This converting BUMBLBEE blaster changes to a battle-ready vehicle in one quick step. Roll out in vehicle mode, or convert to blaster mode and take the fight to the DECEPTICONS — you can launch missiles in both modes.

Transformers News: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster

Transformers News: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster

Credit(s): Wind Designs

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670465)
Posted by Va'al on April 2nd, 2015 @ 3:50pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:That's SO stupid, it's awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He seems stoked, too.

SUCH FUN WOW MANY GUN
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670492)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 2nd, 2015 @ 4:44pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:That's SO stupid, it's awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He seems stoked, too.

SUCH FUN WOW MANY GUN

"I CAN SEE THE FACE OF GOD!!!"
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670508)
Posted by Rated X on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:31pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:That's SO stupid, it's awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He seems stoked, too.

SUCH FUN WOW MANY GUN

At that age he should already have a bb gun...

Oh my bad, that was the 80s. Today's parents treat 10 year old boys like 5 year old girls. I could never be a parent in today's society. For sure I would go to jail for letting my kid be cool.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670512)
Posted by Shuttershock on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:44pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:That's SO stupid, it's awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He seems stoked, too.

SUCH FUN WOW MANY GUN

At that age he should already have a bb gun...

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670518)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:55pm CDT
Rated X wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
shajaki wrote:That's SO stupid, it's awesome.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

He seems stoked, too.

SUCH FUN WOW MANY GUN

At that age he should already have a bb gun...

Nowadays, in the USA, it's a freaking DEATH SENTENCE to let your kid play outside with a toy gun that just barely look realistic. Especially if the kid behaves like a normal kid, AKA like an idiot. And if your kid is black.

http://www.vox.com/2014/11/24/7275297/t ... e-shooting
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670521)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 2nd, 2015 @ 5:57pm CDT
Pfft, what kid would want to play with a gun when they got Transformers to play with? :P
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670535)
Posted by Seibertron on April 2nd, 2015 @ 6:22pm CDT
And thanks to this item, my collection will finally be complete. :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670538)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 2nd, 2015 @ 6:26pm CDT
Didn't they have those for the first Movie and Amnimated?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670539)
Posted by Seibertron on April 2nd, 2015 @ 6:28pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Didn't they have those for the first Movie and Amnimated?

The "Nerf" style Transformers guns were huge and much cooler. This is just a handgun sized toy that shoots traditional Transformers missiles. Probably a voyager or ultra sized vehicle mode.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670542)
Posted by Metroplex79 on April 2nd, 2015 @ 6:52pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:UK distributor WindDesigns has a listing up for a new RID roleplay toy. Get ready for this, it's a Bumblebee gun.

This converting BUMBLBEE blaster changes to a battle-ready vehicle in one quick step. Roll out in vehicle mode, or convert to blaster mode and take the fight to the DECEPTICONS - you can launch missiles in both modes.

If it transformed into robot AND car AND the gun...I would have bought one for myself.

ARM-Laserbeak is still better than this.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670580)
Posted by Deadput on April 2nd, 2015 @ 9:41pm CDT
Nothing says Transformers or Bumblebee more then shooting other people with a car gun.

Now Bumblebee represents shooting other people what a great role model!
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670603)
Posted by Lockdownhunter on April 3rd, 2015 @ 12:20am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Lockdownhunter wrote:Well.RID 2015 is lacklustre :-( other than Drift.No wonder the Generations are selling better.

HEY, WE HAVE A STORE OWNER HERE!

Hey, how's business?

Well,I love that picture!Anyway,Drift is the only excitng thing in RID.If I dare say,he looks better than his AOE mold.(God,that had a lot of kibble!)And as I say this,someone will :Image
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1670680)
Posted by Kyleor on April 3rd, 2015 @ 9:03am CDT
Is there a release date on that gun?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671075)
Posted by ScottyP on April 4th, 2015 @ 12:13pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671138)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 4th, 2015 @ 5:02pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:I finally got around to scanning stuff in to the app. Pretty neat what they did. A little bummed the Tiny Titan cards are just rewards, but understandable. Guess I'm gonna have to fork over energon cubes for the Titan hero versions, or just scan them in at the store so I don't have to buy those horrible things!

Or, and this might be crazy, go without? I'm sure the game works fine. Personally I had a very bad experience with a mobile game so I stay away from those things with a 10 foot pole.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671225)
Posted by william-james88 on April 4th, 2015 @ 9:26pm CDT
ScottyP wrote: just scan them in at the store so I don't have to buy those horrible things!

You're able to do that?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671296)
Posted by Va'al on April 5th, 2015 @ 3:42am CDT
Hoppy Sunday robot fans! If you're part of a culture that celebrates today with eggs and baskets and hunting for the two, there may be a chance for a shellformer (heh) over at KMart - the ones in the photo below, specifically, are from Norridge, IL (just off Harlem), and are priced at 15.99 each for both the Transformers: Robots in Disguise and My Little Pony baskets, reports site owner Seibertron himself! Chance for a last minute hiding place filler?

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671334)
Posted by Slashercon on April 5th, 2015 @ 7:43am CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671367)
Posted by Emerje on April 5th, 2015 @ 9:45am CDT
These started showing up the day after Valentine's. Walmart has similar baskets, but smaller. You'd think they'd include a cheap fast food level figure in these instead of all generic stuff with images on them, being based on toy licenses and all. Couldn't even be bothered to include proper candy for the price.

Emerje
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Bumblebee Blaster (1671392)
Posted by Madeus Prime on April 5th, 2015 @ 11:12am CDT
Slashercon wrote:Really? If I knew this was news worthy, I would've reported this a week ago -_-. (With that said, I still find it amusing that the show already has a licensed Easter basket.)

Ditto. These suckers showed up about two weeks ago at my Wal-Mart. Besides, no knock-offs, not interested. Anybody miss the days when a shoddy Devastator KO came out at Easter or Christmas?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars blackjack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Generations Deluxe Thrilling 30 Autobot Skids w/ IDW comic MOSC????" on EBAY
Buy "Perceptor Transformers Super 7 reaction figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 DECEPTICON THUNDERCRACKER FIGURE Loose Combiner Wars Legends" on EBAY