Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 1:29pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 26,500

Big news for those waiting on the new Robots in Disguise: Combiner Force cartoon: The European schedule for the upcoming season has been released. Thanks to Regular Capital we have proof that the new season will begin in Europe on Saturday, May 27, and will run through Saturday, July 8, with episodes airing every Saturday and Sunday in between at 2pm.

Speculate below on what you think will come out of this new season, and whether or not there will be a 5th season or just 2 parts of a 4th season!

Credit(s): Regular Capital

This article was last modified on Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 12:40am CDT

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1873765)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2017 @ 2:36pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Saturday, May 7, and will run through Saturday, July 8, with episodes airing every Saturday and Sunday
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1873795)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:29pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1873798)
Posted by o.supreme on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:32pm CDT
Not to mention, these are for Europe, nothing for North America yet...
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1873800)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 3:33pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:It's about time we got some dates, but we also got some dates called April 1st... >:oP

Prime Striker, that avatar is deep down in the uncanny valley. Having nightmares tonight for sure :-(
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1873880)
Posted by PrymeStriker on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:41pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Sleep in heavenly peace, sweet prince. Image
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875086)
Posted by BG the Robit on April 17th, 2017 @ 11:13pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Something interesting about this reveal is that there is only room for 13 episodes in this lineup, meaning that either this season will only be 13 episodes longer, with 13 more to show up at a later date, or this season will be split in half, with another 13 episodes arriving later in the year.

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875104)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:20am CDT
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.
Sabrblade wrote:The number of Saturdays and Sundays between those airdates is 18, allotting a total of 18 episodes to air during that window.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875108)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:42am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Bee's Girlfriend wrote:

Transformers Prime's final season had just 13. Not just saying.

1) We had confirmation that there were 26 more episodes of RiD to come:

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... 1st/37625/

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875109)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 12:44am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:2) Sabr, if you would look, the news story had been updated a while ago with the proper date, as "May 7" was meant to be "May 27" and was corrected accordingly
Ah, that explains it. :D
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875185)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:25am CDT
Thanks to an email from Hasbro themselves, we have confirmation that the US air date for the long anticipated season 3 of Robots in Disguise will begin airing on April 29! The cartoon, which has had air dates continuously listed and pushed back, appears to finally be getting underway, and will feature Team Bee facing off against all kinds of combiner, as we have team combiner renders for Ultra Bee and Menasor and the new opening sequence which features a crash combiner. Get ready for all the combiner action as the new season arrives in just 11 days, and make sure to catch up on Seasons 1 and 2 on Cartoon Network!
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875190)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:48am CDT
Wow! That's 11 days from now! Sooner than I thought. Glad to hear that it's finally getting underway.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875194)
Posted by o.supreme on April 18th, 2017 @ 9:58am CDT

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

This season is subtitled "Combiner Force" and was originally slated to start airing in January 2017. However, as of April 13 2017, that hasn't happened. UPDATE: 4/16/17 : The Season will debut Saturday , april 29th at 6:30 , 5:30 CST. Two Episodes will play respectively on Saturday from 6:30-7:45. The Series entirety will most likely continue in Saturday pre-morning death slot, and there is no clarification if this will be the final season or not, fans may only hope for the best. Written Respectively by Jim Douglas , Nick Digital co-designer as well as a supervising co-director of the bee movie , I also am an animator on Ratchet and Clank: BTN, production of a ratchet and clank 2 movie will not be possible said my old friend , steven smitz, the head character designer of the game , the movie simply flopped due to a generational shift that concurred , said my head manager when it released. Also , I am a supervising writer for an upcoming steven universe episode , "Are You My Dad" premiering May 18th at 7:00 , they didn't count me as a cameo because I simply am not very famous and little to no productions make me easy to find. On Google Play , however , they show my name as my respective role so that will confirm what I'm saying. Some Spoilers for the new steven universe episode , humans get abducted by the diamonds for the zoo and there will be some HUGE character development , believe me , they allowed me to attend the pitch of the episode "I am My Mom" back in October 2016 back when production began, and that episode has a HUGE overarch. I am not allowed to say everything , but steven finds something that is REMARKABLE within the connection of Rose And Steven and this will influence how he may save the humans, SPOILERS: This isn't filler , it is an over-arch ,UPDATE SAME DAY DIFFERENT TIME: as of currently I am attending cal-arts the college , the reason I say this is because I was just told by nick brian , creator of pitch dionsysus for CN MENA and other respective European/Asian countries has informed me that there is to be no actual spoilers for it is prohibited online , hope I don't get in trouble for this.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875197)
Posted by Kurona on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:05am CDT
Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875204)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:27am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Interesting...there was this entry on Wikipedia yesterday, which has since been removed...of course you don't believe everything you read, but...
No wonder that... thing was deleted. It just stops being about RID after the fourth or fifth line and just rambles about nonsense for rest of it.

Kurona wrote:Anyone know if this'll be the last season?
Not officially, no.

'Course, no one knew that Rescue Bots Season 4 would be the last season of that show until after it was over.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875212)
Posted by Kurona on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:54am CDT

Season 3: Combiner Force (2017)

That's one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. I want to frame it and hang it up on my wall
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875214)
Posted by o.supreme on April 18th, 2017 @ 10:57am CDT
hey you gotta dig through a lot of dirt to find some gold nuggets sometimes ;) .
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875218)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 11:06am CDT
I think I just got the same announcement email:

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875256)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:I think I just got the same announcement email:

Yep, that's the email we got and used as well
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875262)
Posted by bluecatcinema on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:40pm CDT
Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt. And it's kind of a surprise that they put this news out, barely two weeks before the premiere.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Cartoon Europe Schedule Annouced (1875270)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 18th, 2017 @ 1:53pm CDT
bluecatcinema wrote:Clearly, they didn't know how "Menasor" is spelt.
Maybe John Warden wrote it, since he keeps speaking the name like that. :-P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Generations TG-23 Metroplex Action Figure Japan F/S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise BOMBSHOCK & GROWL SLITHERFANG RUNG Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager size Blaster (+Steeljaw) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY