Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times

Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times

Thursday, April 27th, 2017 1:05pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 36,207

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Via fellow Seibertronian Sabrblade, and courtesy of US TV listing website Zap2it we have the full English titles, airdates, and descriptions for the first seven episodes of Season 3 of Transformers: Robots in Disguise - Combiner Force! Check them all out below.

Episode 46: "King of the Hill - Part 1", 4/29/2017
Overconfidence leaves the Bee Team unprepared when they face a Stunticon that can fire guided missiles on the desert ground above a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 47: "King of the Hill - Part 2", 4/29/2017
The harried Autobots' Stunticon enemy proves more formidable and crafty than they anticipated, using his guided missiles to threaten a nuclear waste disposal site.

Episode 48: "Defrosted", 5/06/2017
Grimlock begs to learn new fighting methods from reluctant teacher Drift and puts them into action when The Autobots travel to the Antarctic to battle the Decepticon Prong - unfrozen from a melting glacier.

Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017
After his reckless actions cause the escape of a dangerous Sharkticon, Sideswipe goes out of his way to recapture the 'Con and prove his value to the team in fear of getting replaced by a younger, and faster, newcomer - Rescue Bot Blurr.

Episode 50: "Sphere of Influence", 5/20/2017
The Bee Team discovers a mysterious artifact that has a strange effect on Cybertronian minds, turning the bots against one another. Now, the Bee Team must keep obsessed treasure-hunter Springload from accidentally destroying Crown City.

Episode 51: "Bee Cool", 5/27/2017
Bee, trying to prove that he can be as cool as Sideswipe and his intern Blurr, struggles to lead the Autobots against two Stunticons who stole a trailer full of Cybertronian weapons.

Episode 52: "The Great Divide", 6/03/2017
After combining into the Ultra Bee Team Combiner, the Autobots find Sideswipe has split into two individuals. Now, the two Sideswipes must overcome their differences and learn to work together as the Bee Team pursues Stunticon Drag Strip.

Credit(s): Zap2It


This article was last modified on Thursday, April 27th, 2017 1:21pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877698)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:14pm CDT
Poor Sideswipe, but yay Blurr! I'm excited for some combining and some new rescue bot backup
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877701)
Posted by o.supreme on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017
After his reckless actions cause the escape of a dangerous Sharkticon, Sideswipe goes out of his way to recapture the 'Con and prove his value to the team in fear of getting replaced by a younger, and faster, newcomer - Rescue Bot Blurr.



ok...I'm confused....
Image

is supposed to be...

Image

???
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877703)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:18pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Episode 49: "Blurred", 5/13/2017
After his reckless actions cause the escape of a dangerous Sharkticon, Sideswipe goes out of his way to recapture the 'Con and prove his value to the team in fear of getting replaced by a younger, and faster, newcomer - Rescue Bot Blurr.



ok...I'm confused....
Image

is supposed to be...

Image

???

At least they transform the same, unlike Bee, Prime, and Sideswipe when they crossed over to Rescue bots. It makes sense though, the basic design, colors, and feel were there, but the designs were still just different enough, so this does work
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877704)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:19pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:ok...I'm confused....


is supposed to be...


???
Everyone and their mother here was insisting that they had to be the same Blurr back when his RID toy was first revealed.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877708)
Posted by Kurona on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:21pm CDT
We've had worse examples anyway. Optimus for example; when did he have time to scan the new Earth vehicle mode again? Or is that something else the Primes gave him? Here; have this sword, some basic training and a sweet truck mode. We won't actually bother to give you much help in the fight against a demi-god and instead have you rely on others to beat him up with Prison Equipment. But we gave you a truck mode. Man, we're even better demi-gods than Marvel's Watchers!
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877709)
Posted by william-james88 on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:22pm CDT
Why does Blurr have to look the same between shows? RID BB is the same character as Prime BB but they look different. Same thing here.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877718)
Posted by o.supreme on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Everyone and their mother here was insisting that they had to be the same Blurr back when his RID toy was first revealed.


For the record I didn't, in fact I never even gave it a thought. Always thought they were two completely separate characters that happen to have the same name (like FoC Grimlock & RiD15 Grimlock)...

At least when characters crossed over into RB they had the same color scheme and basic look.
As for changing modes...well...Honestly I never took Rescue Bots seriously. I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing. The designs on RB are all simplified, there's no way they could do in simple flash animation what Prime or BB would look like from TFP. They got the colors and basic design down.

To me the two Blurr's look nothing alike, but I know they can scan new modes. No doubt they'll just have a throw away line about him scanning a new form or something.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877730)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2017 @ 1:50pm CDT
The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.

Image
Image
Image


Image
Image
Image


Same with Sideswipe, too:

Image
Image

Even the video games were guilty of this. Optimus has one body in WFC, then suddenly has a completely new look in FOC with zero in-universe explanation, which we're just supposed to accept as being how he already looked.

Image
Image
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877735)
Posted by o.supreme on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:00pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.


Granted, but the pictures you posted make my point. Though there are obvious differences in each character(based on each shows animation style)

Objectively speaking...you could show someone who's unfamiliar with these characters and they would be able to match which are Prime with Prime, BB with BB, Sideswipe with Sideswipe, heck even the Cyclone Mini-Con design on RB was recognizable. But with the two Blurr's they are completely different....I'm not saying its not possible/plausible, or that its a bad or wrong decision, I'm just saying the recognition is not instantaneous as it is with all the others.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877737)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:06pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The Aligned media rarely ever gave two cents about aesthetic consistency. Across the Prime cartoon, Rescue Bots cartoon, and RID cartoon, we're supposed to believe that the bodies that Optimus and Bumblebee appear in within each cartoon are all the SAME bodies across the board, with the only exception being Optimus's upgraded body and Bee's black-recolored body in Prime season 3.


Granted, but the pictures you posted make my point. Though there are obvious differences in each character(based on each shows animation style)

Objectively speaking...you could show someone who's unfamiliar with these characters and they would be able to match which are Prime with Prime, BB with BB, Sideswipe with Sideswipe, heck even the Cyclone Mini-Con design on RB was recognizable. But with the two Blurr's they are completely different....I'm not saying its not possible/plausible, or that its a bad or wrong decision, I'm just saying the recognition is not instantaneous as it is with all the others.
Believe me, man, I was on the same side as you before back when the toy was first revealed, but even before the cartoon trailer came out everyone in the toy thread shut me up for even daring to consider the possibility that it might not be Rescue Bots Blurr because everyone was SO SURE it was Rescue Bots Blurr because he looked SO MUCH LIKE Rescue Bots Blurr. :roll:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877739)
Posted by william-james88 on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:17pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing.

Just like everything else in the alligned continuity :lol:

Only in RID comics and RID season 2 did they actually connect the show with prime.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877740)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:19pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing.

Just like everything else in the alligned continuity :lol:

Only in RID comics and RID season 2 did they actually connect the show with prime.
That's more than Energon connected with Armada. ;)
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877744)
Posted by william-james88 on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I know its supposed to be part of the "aligned continuity", but it really is its own thing.

Just like everything else in the alligned continuity :lol:

Only in RID comics and RID season 2 did they actually connect the show with prime.
That's more than Energon connected with Armada. ;)

:lol: What about Cybertron with Energon?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877751)
Posted by o.supreme on April 27th, 2017 @ 2:53pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Believe me, man, I was on the same side as you before back when the toy was first revealed, but even before the cartoon trailer came out everyone in the toy thread shut me up for even daring to consider the possibility that it might not be Rescue Bots Blurr because everyone was SO SURE it was Rescue Bots Blurr because he looked SO MUCH LIKE Rescue Bots Blurr. :roll:


wow sorry to hear that...well unfortunately I don't collect RiD toys (other than getting the deployers and Mini-Cons for my son), so I missed out on all that.

that would have been tough, especially with only the toys to compare before we saw any animation. It will be interesting to see in a couple weeks if they address the change at all, or just "business as usual"

Also don't get me started on Cybertron. ;) . Maybe I was jaded after seeing some Galaxy Force episodes first, but I knew from the get-go it had nothing to do with Armada/Energon, why they had to shoehorn continuity was beyond me. To make matters worse, TT caved and did in fact retcon it to connect the other series somehow long after it aired... Should have stuck to their guns on that one.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877758)
Posted by PeterPrime on April 27th, 2017 @ 3:12pm CDT
Springload! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877765)
Posted by william-james88 on April 27th, 2017 @ 3:36pm CDT
Man, I hope that sharkticon means we finally get a toy of that season one hammerhead.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877813)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 27th, 2017 @ 6:05pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Also don't get me started on Cybertron. ;) . Maybe I was jaded after seeing some Galaxy Force episodes first, but I knew from the get-go it had nothing to do with Armada/Energon, why they had to shoehorn continuity was beyond me. To make matters worse, TT caved and did in fact retcon it to connect the other series somehow long after it aired... Should have stuck to their guns on that one.
In all honesty, Cybertron was supposed to be another sequel from its conception. GONZO either missed that memo or chose to ignore it when they made the cartoon into being a standalone series. It wasn't America tampering with a Japanese work so much as it was Japan mucking up what America had originally planned for the series in the first place. After all, it was Aaron Archer who drew up and outlined the earliest ideas for it on the so-called "Napkin of Revelation".

Image
Image
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1877944)
Posted by o.supreme on April 28th, 2017 @ 9:34am CDT
continuing the conversation here, so we don't get accused of being OT ;)

energon-and-cybertron-link--p1877943.php#p1877943
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1878179)
Posted by MoonHelix-888 on April 29th, 2017 @ 8:40am CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Episodes 1-7 Description and US Air Times (1878311)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 30th, 2017 @ 12:42am CDT
Some new videos were uploaded on cartoon network's youtube channel today. We have posted them for your viewing pleasure below so you can check out Strongarm and Sideswipe sporting some desert camo. If you are a fan for the Robots in Disguise show be sure to know when the RiD Combiner Force episodes will air, using this article.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON HEADMASTER SKULLCRUNCHER MISB! US SELLER RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Hardhead & Duros" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY