Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3

Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3

Friday, May 6th, 2016 9:19am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, People News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 43,189

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to Constance Zimmer's Twitter Page we now have what seems to be further information regarding a new season of Robots in Disguise! Zimmer posted a picture of herself in the recording studio and tagged both Transformers, TRiD and Strongarm in her post. We have mirrored the tweet below for you to check out. Does this all but confirm Season 3 to you? Are you excited that Robots in Disguise shall be returning? Let us know in the comments section below, and as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Just working in my new #jonandvinnys shoes while making IMPACT OOFS #TRID #Transformers #Strongarm
Transformers News: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmerman Potentially Confirms Season 3

Credit(s): Constance Zimmer on Twitter


This article was last modified on Friday, May 6th, 2016 4:21pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787293)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 6th, 2016 @ 8:01pm CDT
I'm sure CN or someone could cancel the show before this makes it through finalization, but I still sincerely hope there's a season three. I really want them to explore that whole Cybertron council thing that Ratchet hinted at in the finale.

MrBlack wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Jazz again, either.


That's a high possibility. Jazz answers directly to the council IIRC from "Can You Dig It?", so if they do expand it next season, we could be seeing him once again. Perhaps as part of the new "team" on Cybertron.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787296)
Posted by Seibertron on May 6th, 2016 @ 8:36pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sure CN or someone could cancel the show before this makes it through finalization, but I still sincerely hope there's a season three. I really want them to explore that whole Cybertron council thing that Ratchet hinted at in the finale.

MrBlack wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Jazz again, either.


That's a high possibility. Jazz answers directly to the council IIRC from "Can You Dig It?", so if they do expand it next season, we could be seeing him once again. Perhaps as part of the new "team" on Cybertron.


Did season 2 already end? Was Jazz in season 2 also? How many episodes were in season 2?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787298)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 6th, 2016 @ 8:55pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
PrymeStriker wrote:I'm sure CN or someone could cancel the show before this makes it through finalization, but I still sincerely hope there's a season three. I really want them to explore that whole Cybertron council thing that Ratchet hinted at in the finale.

MrBlack wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing Jazz again, either.


That's a high possibility. Jazz answers directly to the council IIRC from "Can You Dig It?", so if they do expand it next season, we could be seeing him once again. Perhaps as part of the new "team" on Cybertron.


Did season 2 already end? Was Jazz in season 2 also? How many episodes were in season 2?
Season 2 ended in the UK, but Part 1 of its two-part finale will air on Cartoon Network in the U.S. tomorrow morning. Jazz was not in season 2 (but another familiar face is). Season 2 has only 13 episodes. Season 3 will air in the Fall according to an interview TFormers did with Hasbro at BotCon.

Though, with Ms. Zimmer posting about her recording new episodes, surely the episodes set to air this Fall must be done by now, right? Storyboarder Kirk Van Wormer previously Tweeted about working on "Season 4", so this recording session that Zimmer Tweet could very well be for the show's fourth season.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787399)
Posted by Deathsanras on May 7th, 2016 @ 4:41am CDT
TV cartoons typically take 9-12 months to produce. When they're not ADR/post dubbed (ala Armada, Energon, Cybertron), the voice recording comes first (per Beast Wars, Beast Machines). If Zimmer is currently or recently recording Strongarm, the implication is that next year a new season (or other incarnation, e.g.: movie) would appear.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787444)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 7th, 2016 @ 9:04am CDT
Deathsanras wrote:TV cartoons typically take 9-12 months to produce. When they're not ADR/post dubbed (ala Armada, Energon, Cybertron), the voice recording comes first (per Beast Wars, Beast Machines). If Zimmer is currently or recently recording Strongarm, the implication is that next year a new season (or other incarnation, e.g.: movie) would appear.
Yeah, so, the recordings for the Fall episodes should be done by now, so I guess Kirk Van Wormer was serious when he said that he was storyboarding for "Season 4".

In other words, WOOO, Season 4's coming, guys! :DANCE:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1787796)
Posted by PrymeStriker on May 8th, 2016 @ 1:56pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:TV cartoons typically take 9-12 months to produce. When they're not ADR/post dubbed (ala Armada, Energon, Cybertron), the voice recording comes first (per Beast Wars, Beast Machines). If Zimmer is currently or recently recording Strongarm, the implication is that next year a new season (or other incarnation, e.g.: movie) would appear.
Yeah, so, the recordings for the Fall episodes should be done by now, so I guess Kirk Van Wormer was serious when he said that he was storyboarding for "Season 4".

In other words, WOOO, Season 4's coming, guys! :DANCE:


Respectfully, I must reply to this deduction with a very modest

HELL YEAH!
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1788404)
Posted by psj333 on May 10th, 2016 @ 11:58am CDT
Now that Season 3 has been confirmed for this Fall, will Bumblebee's voice actor, Will Friedle, finally get to voice a Decepticon for the new season? :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1788408)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 10th, 2016 @ 12:10pm CDT
psj333 wrote:Now that Season 3 has been confirmed for this Fall, will Bumblebee's voice actor, Will Friedle, finally get to voice a Decepticon for the new season? :CON:
What do you mean "finally"? He's already voiced a Decepticon. He voiced Chop Shop's component Righty.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1788426)
Posted by psj333 on May 10th, 2016 @ 1:16pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:What do you mean "finally"? He's already voiced a Decepticon. He voiced Chop Shop's component Righty.


Righty doesn't speak nor he has any dialogue for the role. Also, he is not a Decepticon, but a Minicon. Deal with it!. :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1788430)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 10th, 2016 @ 1:22pm CDT
psj333 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:What do you mean "finally"? He's already voiced a Decepticon. He voiced Chop Shop's component Righty.


Righty doesn't speak nor he has any dialogue for the role. Also, he is not a Decepticon, but a Minicon. Deal with it!. :CON:
Go watch the show again. He has a voice. He makes noises. Cackling noises. Those were done by Will Friedle. That counts as a voice role. Friedle's even credited for it in the show's end credits. YOU deal with it.

Also, Mini-Cons are faction-aligned. He's a Decepticon, and treated as one by this show.

Also also, what is your source for labeling him a Mini-Con? The show never did that.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1788465)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 10th, 2016 @ 3:15pm CDT
Yeah, chop shop was a combiner decepticon. he was never labelled a minicon :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1790569)
Posted by psj333 on May 18th, 2016 @ 9:47am CDT
I'm sure that most of you do already know that the Decepticons for this show have mostly animal robot modes and vehicle modes, while a few of them still do retained their original Beast Wars transformations, that is: humanoid robot modes and beast modes. Which brings me to say that should Hasbro decides to introduce a spy character (excluding Shifters) for Season 3, is it likely that they might possibly introduce a character that has two robot modes, and two alt modes, just like the one in Animated way back in 2008? We all do know that Shockwave or Longarm as he was called by the Autobots has two human robot modes and two vehicle modes. With that said, I was just wondering if they can use this same concept for Robots In Disguise in the near future, mostly likely in Season 3, or quite possibly even in Season 4. Only this time, however, they will most likely introduce a character that has either one human robot mode, one animal robot mode, and one vehicle mode, or even better, that is, two human robot modes, one beast mode, and one vehicle mode? I mean, how cool would that be for a spy character like that in Robots In Disguise for Season 3 and Season 4? What are your thoughts? Why and why not? :BOT: :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1792771)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on May 26th, 2016 @ 4:04pm CDT
Are Vehicons the new Seekers? Maybe someday we'll get a bunch of those multicolored Vehicons as new figures... That'd be cool.

Was Grimlock's new disguise supposed to be a reference to the other RiD Grimlock? I know I certainly thought of that guy, even if it's not an exact match.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1792774)
Posted by Kurona on May 26th, 2016 @ 4:08pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:Are Vehicons the new Seekers? Maybe someday we'll get a bunch of those multicolored Vehicons as new figures... That'd be cool.

Was Grimlock's new disguise supposed to be a reference to the other RiD Grimlock? I know I certainly thought of that guy, even if it's not an exact match.

It was meant to be a reference, yeah. To be fair RiD Grimlock is also the only other Grimlock that's green and speaks in full sentences, so this was just completing the reference it seems.

If by 'new seekers' you mean cannon fodder that come out of nowhere just so the Autobots have something to punch... yeah, I guess so. I doubt we'll get those Vehicons tbh since they played so minor a role - and if they get a new non-redeco figure before friggin' Glowstrike and Saberhorn I just give up.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795568)
Posted by WiseMan on June 7th, 2016 @ 3:23pm CDT
So I saw the first part of Decepticon Island.

Here's my big, GIANT problem with it:

The Autobots mention that they don't have time to call Cybertron and get a strike team there in time to help them. I've always hated the fact that they've completely ignored Unit E's space bridge, but this was the last straw. Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ratchet are all there and they've all used it! And it would literally do exactly what they just said couldn't be done! Ratchet's appearance gave them the perfect chance to explain what happened to it; they could have one-lined it away with a "too bad Unit E's space bridge was dismantled" or something, and they didn't do it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but the only way I can watch it is as a sequel to events that happened similar to, but not exactly like, Prime, the same way you have to look at the Aligned books, comics, and games. Because otherwise, if you take RiD as a direct sequel to Prime, the way it's billed, Unicron could fit through the plot holes.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795579)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 7th, 2016 @ 4:05pm CDT
WiseMan wrote:So I saw the first part of Decepticon Island.

Here's my big, GIANT problem with it:

The Autobots mention that they don't have time to call Cybertron and get a strike team there in time to help them. I've always hated the fact that they've completely ignored Unit E's space bridge, but this was the last straw. Optimus, Bumblebee, and Ratchet are all there and they've all used it! And it would literally do exactly what they just said couldn't be done! Ratchet's appearance gave them the perfect chance to explain what happened to it; they could have one-lined it away with a "too bad Unit E's space bridge was dismantled" or something, and they didn't do it.

Don't get me wrong, I like the show, but the only way I can watch it is as a sequel to events that happened similar to, but not exactly like, Prime, the same way you have to look at the Aligned books, comics, and games. Because otherwise, if you take RiD as a direct sequel to Prime, the way it's billed, Unicron could fit through the plot holes.


We don't know how much time has passed on Earth between Prime and RiD. Both Bumblebee and Ratchet have considerably aged since the previous series, and there certainly had to be time for Cybertron to massively repopulate the way it did by the time of Pilot (Part 1), let-alone for Strongarm, Sideswipe, and the Minicons to be born and for a new council to be established. That stuff just doesn't happen overnight. Unit: E could be roof-deep in sand and Jack, Miko, and Raf could be long dead.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795581)
Posted by Kurona on June 7th, 2016 @ 4:09pm CDT
>when you want to read but your phone won't let you highlight the spoiler tag

I think it was stated 10 years had passed. If the question was about "why don't they just call unit:e/fowler/etc."... That's a bit of a problem I've had with the series as a whole. The criticism can be applied the momemt Bumblebee stepped on Earth in Pilot Part 1.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795583)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 7th, 2016 @ 4:14pm CDT
Kurona wrote:>when you want to read but your phone won't let you highlight the spoiler tag

I think it was stated 10 years had passed. If the question was about "why don't they just call unit:e/fowler/etc."... That's a bit of a problem I've had with the series as a whole. The criticism can be applied the momemt Bumblebee stepped on Earth in Pilot Part 1.


I'd like to see a source for that, honestly. Because every official announcement regarding the series I've ever seen has given a vague time period like "years after" or "set some time after the events of". The Unicron Trilogy set each of their shows 10 years after the last, but this isn't Energon.

Also, I'd honestly be shocked and disturbed that Strongarm is 10 years old, or younger.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795589)
Posted by WiseMan on June 7th, 2016 @ 4:34pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:We don't know how much time has passed on Earth between Prime and RiD. Both Bumblebee and Ratchet have considerably aged since the previous series, and there certainly had to be time for Cybertron to massively repopulate the way it did by the time of Pilot (Part 1), let-alone for Strongarm, Sideswipe, and the Minicons to be born and for a new council to be established. That stuff just doesn't happen overnight. Unit: E could be roof-deep in sand and Jack, Miko, and Raf could be long dead.


Cybertron would have been repopulated seconds after the ending of Predacons Rising; otherwise all of those sparks would have just died. Though it would have take time to rebuild Cybertron.

And call me crazy, but if I had an artifact like the space bridge that was my only hope to save myself against an alien incursion like the one that just happened, I'd be pretty damn sure to make sure it doesn't get lost.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise: Constance Zimmer Potentially Confirms Season 3 (1795598)
Posted by Kurona on June 7th, 2016 @ 4:51pm CDT
PrymeStriker wrote:Also, I'd honestly be shocked and disturbed that Strongarm is 10 years old, or younger.

I mean, that sort of thing happens all thr time in Transformers and no-one blinks an eye - probably because they're robots.
The dinobots, stunticons and quite a few others back in G1, Airazor was implied in Beast Wars; eveb as recent as Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons in Animated.
It's really nothing new. It sounds and feels weird sure, but likely because it's the first time you've really actually thought and stated to yourself "... Wait, that would make her ten years old."

In any case, I'm not actually sure if it is ten years, was just going by memory. I don't really think it was enough time for Raf to have lived his whole life though, and you'd think something on the subject would have been said by now.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Liege Maximo Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON MECHTECH  AUTOBOT MUDFLAP   HASBRO 2011 BNIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG10 Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans return Astrotrain Darkmoon" on EBAY
Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr Unopened" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Deluxe - BLOWPIPE & TRIGGERHAPPY - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lost Light 13B Bludgeon Nick Roche Variant Cover IDW D8-18" on EBAY
Buy "transformers animated sentinel prime" on EBAY