Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed

Thursday, March 3rd, 2016 7:16pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 30,467

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronians, fellow user Survivefan23 has pointed us in the direction of Toon Zone member 'Red Arrow', who has listed the episode titles for Transformers: Robots In Disguise episodes 8-13. They are as follows:

-208 Bumblebee’s Night Off

-209 Impounded

-210 Portals

-211 Outstanding

-212 Decepticon Island (Part 1)

-213 Decepticon Island (Part 2)

So what do you make of these titles? Let us know in the comments below.

Credit(s): Survivefan23 from Seibertron.com


This article was last modified on Thursday, March 3rd, 2016 7:43pm CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771278)
Posted by bluecatcinema on March 4th, 2016 @ 7:34am CST
That "Decepticon Island" two-parter sounds interesting.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771280)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on March 4th, 2016 @ 7:42am CST
bluecatcinema wrote:That "Decepticon Island" two-parter sounds interesting.

Reminds me of Transformers Animated Dinobots Island.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771283)
Posted by Madeus Prime on March 4th, 2016 @ 8:25am CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:
bluecatcinema wrote:That "Decepticon Island" two-parter sounds interesting.

Reminds me of Transformers Animated Dinobots Island.

Probably has to do with Steeljaw's idea of having a safe haven for Decepticons, maybe Scorpinok and company help instigate it? Just theorizing here :D
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771298)
Posted by psj333 on March 4th, 2016 @ 9:05am CST
Wait a sec? Isn't Season 2 supposed to have 16 episodes plus a movie, thus, totaling 19 episodes? Now they said 13 episodes? Have they already changed their minds? Or is this just the beginning of Season 2 and there are more on the way? :???:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771309)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 4th, 2016 @ 9:34am CST
psj333 wrote:Wait a sec? Isn't Season 2 supposed to have 16 episodes plus a movie, thus, totaling 19 episodes? Now they said 13 episodes? Have they already changed their minds? Or is this just the beginning of Season 2 and there are more on the way? :???:
No one has said that episode 13 is the last episode. This is just a listing for more episode titles that happens to go up to episode 13.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771315)
Posted by psj333 on March 4th, 2016 @ 9:41am CST
Sabrblade wrote:No one has said that episode 13 is the last episode. This is just a listing for more episode titles that happens to go up to episode 13.


Well, looks like Hasbro did officially kept their promise now, haven't they? You know what? Now I already understand, now. Thanks, Sabrblade. :D
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771319)
Posted by o.supreme on March 4th, 2016 @ 10:16am CST
Also 16 episodes plus a TV movie does not = 19 episodes. It is still 16 episodes plus a TV Movie. --Never in the history of watching TV shows have the titles of all the episodes of a season been revealed all at once. it is usually a slow, gradual process. Because of the speed at which CN is airing the episodes though, we have been privy to more information than usual, but it still isn't all the information. Whenever the last episode is announced it should be overwhelmingly obvious, and you'll see fans talking and speculating away.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771321)
Posted by psj333 on March 4th, 2016 @ 10:27am CST
o.supreme wrote:Also 16 episodes plus a TV movie does not = 19 episodes. It is still 16 episodes plus a TV Movie. --Never in the history of watching TV shows have the titles of all the episodes of a season been revealed all at once. it is usually a slow, gradual process. Because of the speed at which CN is airing the episodes though, we have been privy to more information than usual, but it still isn't all the information. Whenever the last episode is announced it should be overwhelmingly obvious, and you'll see fans talking and speculating away.


Haven't you forgotten? Hasbro had already stated that the TV movie contains 3 episodes in one, which means by adding those, this makes 19. Understand now?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771565)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 5th, 2016 @ 3:20pm CST
I like the idea of the scanning a new paint job. Works nicely and is a cool ability to have! :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771613)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 5th, 2016 @ 7:45pm CST
just watched episode 3 & WOW they're introducing a lot of new characters fast! Scorponok, Saberhorn, mystery Grasshopper/Drag Racer, Underbite repaints, an orange Airachnid looking fembot & whoever that fembot in red was, that was with Scorponok.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771614)
Posted by RevTibe on March 5th, 2016 @ 7:53pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:a yellow Airachnid looking fembot & whoever that fembot in red was that was with Scorponok.
Red fembot was called Glowstrike (Glostrike?), looks like she'll be one of the central villains!

Totally dug the Prime-based generics - greenish Prime Insecticon, Orange Airachnid and yellow and gray Vehicons hanging in the back.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771615)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 5th, 2016 @ 8:04pm CST
RevTibe wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:a yellow Airachnid looking fembot & whoever that fembot in red was that was with Scorponok.
Red fembot was called Glowstrike (Glostrike?), looks like she'll be one of the central villains!

Totally dug the Prime-based generics - greenish Prime Insecticon, Orange Airachnid and yellow and gray Vehicons hanging in the back.



ah right, thanks ;)^

i believe the Grasshopper/Drag Racer was Kickback! i could be wrong.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771616)
Posted by RevTibe on March 5th, 2016 @ 8:12pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:
RevTibe wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:a yellow Airachnid looking fembot & whoever that fembot in red was that was with Scorponok.
Red fembot was called Glowstrike (Glostrike?), looks like she'll be one of the central villains!

Totally dug the Prime-based generics - greenish Prime Insecticon, Orange Airachnid and yellow and gray Vehicons hanging in the back.



ah right, thanks ;)^

i believe the Grasshopper/Drag Racer was Kickback! i could be wrong.
By greenish Decepticon, I meant this big guy (although I suppose he's largely teal).
Image
Hoping we see some of the generics in action - I love the Insecticon design from Prime, so the idea of having a redeco'd one of those running around in this series tickles me.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771617)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on March 5th, 2016 @ 8:19pm CST
ah right, nae prob ;)

btw is this Airachnid :-?
27573003d1457180574-rid-s02e03-episode-discussion-possible-spoilers-image.jpg


& btw everyone's geeking out at that ending! all those sweaties out there ;)^
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771621)
Posted by psj333 on March 5th, 2016 @ 9:36pm CST
Stuartmaximus, this is not Airachnid, since that she was infected by Breakdown before becoming a Terrorcon on an unknown planet. Her only successor in this sequel is Glowstrike. But I wonder if Glowstrike and Windblade can be great rivals, since they both fly? :CON:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771666)
Posted by psj333 on March 6th, 2016 @ 6:44am CST
Look, I do know that we're not supposed to believe everything what the Internet says. But a Trasformers website known as TFWiki.net, recently said that episode 4 Suspended will be moved back to March 12th instead of the 19th. But, what does this mean? Could it be that the episode is finally moving back to its original timeslot, since that a lot of fans are very anxious in seeing it? :???:
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771679)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2016 @ 9:43am CST
psj333 wrote:Look, I do know that we're not supposed to believe everything what the Internet says. But a Trasformers website known as TFWiki.net, recently said that episode 4 Suspended will be moved back to March 12th instead of the 19th. But, what does this mean? Could it be that the episode is finally moving back to its original timeslot, since that a lot of fans are very anxious in seeing it? :???:
The Wiki said that because TVGuide said that.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771682)
Posted by psj333 on March 6th, 2016 @ 10:14am CST
Sabrblade wrote:The Wiki said that because TVGuide said that.


Yup, I see what you mean! Only one question remains: Does that mean that Zap2zit is right and TVGuide is wrong?
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771688)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2016 @ 11:09am CST
psj333 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:The Wiki said that because TVGuide said that.


Yup, I see what you mean! Only one question remains: Does that mean that Zap2zit is right and TVGuide is wrong?
Zap2it has no listings for the show that far ahead.
Re: Transformers: Robots In Disguise Episodes 8-13 Titles Revealed (1771689)
Posted by bluecatcinema on March 6th, 2016 @ 11:09am CST
The latest episode really shook things up. A new group of Decepticons, one of whom was on the Alchemor, but never recorded in the prisoner manifest? I smell a conspiracy...

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Rescan - Bumblebee (Rescue Jet) - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots - Capture Claw Chase - Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Thunderhowl Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Hasbro 2020 BAF #8" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE DECEPTICON REFLECTOR WAR FOR CYBERTRON " on EBAY
Buy "AM-17 Swerve | Japanese Transformers Prime Arms Micron Takara Tomy Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers 1-Step Changer SKY-BYTE Figure Hasbro" on EBAY