Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016 8:01am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 26,731

Fellow Seibertronian Bounti76 has sent us a notification of Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion class Groundbuster and Bisk finally showing up at US retail, after several reviews, galleries, images and whatnots - including our own set of galleries for both Decepticon beasties here. Check out proof of purchase below, from a Walmart in Centerville, Utah!

Remember, if you come across new toys, make sure to flag them up in our regional boards, and in the Sightings database to help out fellow fans and collectors.

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail

Credit(s): Bounti76

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1811693)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 3rd, 2016 @ 10:45am CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1811765)
Posted by RAR on August 3rd, 2016 @ 2:11pm CDT
Poor neglected RID.

John Warden (or the guy interviewing him) even forgot it existed (as they did Rescue Bots too) in the recent Forbes interview.

Well I say interview more like a press release pretending to be an interview.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1811767)
Posted by william-james88 on August 3rd, 2016 @ 2:23pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:lol, wasn't aware this sighting was news, posted them in the Illinois sightings thread a week or two ago #-o

Dont you have access to the news admin page for quick searches?

:-P

But its ok, many found him before too, like Ironhidensh, but nobody thought to report them.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812460)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 5th, 2016 @ 12:14pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812463)
Posted by william-james88 on August 5th, 2016 @ 12:17pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I am so sad for the toyline. Those minis ended up at TJMAxx and such? Damn. and then finding these guys is so hard anywhere and the distribution sucks. I really want these guys, but just can't find them!

The molds of most minis were available in other ways right? Like Hammer is with Crazybolt and Back is with Battlepack Grimlock. And the others are in that 4 pac with weapon slipstream. If one skips wave 3 and 4, is tehre a mold that we wouldnt have?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812464)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 5th, 2016 @ 12:19pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

It's not that I want different molds, it's that I want to finish the minicon pairs. I want forth to go with my back, I want Swelter and Glacius so I have that pair, and I need Ransack to go with Backtrack, so it's more me finishing the show minicon pairs
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812489)
Posted by william-james88 on August 5th, 2016 @ 1:19pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Arent Back and Forth the same toy though? Do you have pics to show the differences between them?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812522)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 5th, 2016 @ 2:57pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I have the Back that came with Grimlock, I want the individual Forth since the paint jobs are reversed basically
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812562)
Posted by Mr Skram on August 5th, 2016 @ 7:12pm CDT
I'm loving Beastbox. Dragonus, Slipstream, and Divebomb are alright but maaan Beastbox is a dangerously awesome little ape. The lack of articulation doesn't even bother me. Buying these 4 unlocked the need to get more mini-cons. Definitely gonna have to pick up the ones that turn into weapons. Might even need to fill in the gaps of the first couple waves so I can make the shark and lion energy beasts.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812607)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 5th, 2016 @ 9:51pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Technically, there are no actual toys of Forth yet. See the following for an explanation of the confusion:
Back's Wiki article wrote:Prior to the toy's release, there was quite a bit of confusion regarding single-packed Back's name. Some online retailers initially solicited the figure under the names "Decepticon Backfire" or "Kickback". Whilst the figure was subsequently named as just "Decepticon Back" in official Hasbro solicitations, stock photos of the toy in packaging and in the Robots in Disguise mobile game, further confusion arose when the figure's North American packaging sported the name "Decepticon Forth", as did the listing on the official Hasbro.com website. International releases, including Hong Kong, Australia and Europe, still sport the "Back" name. Eventually both versions were even found side by side at the same store in the US… and then Hasbro released a Mini-Con Mega-Pack sporting an unchanged re-release of the figure, again named "Decepticon Forth". With the Robots in Disguise cartoon having presented Forth as a very different-looking character, this wiki currently treats that name for the figure as an error, though we can't help but notice that Hasbro seems to keep quite literally going back and forth with the figure's name.
Forth's Wiki article wrote:For reasons unknown, the North American packaging of Back's single-packed toy labels him as Forth, which led to a whole heap of confusion between the characters until their cartoon debut.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812612)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 5th, 2016 @ 10:03pm CDT
I just want a second one so I have the pair
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812615)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 5th, 2016 @ 10:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:I just want a second one so I have the pair
Dunno what's taking Hasbro so long to get on the ball with making an actual Forth toy that isn't just Back with Forth's name.

I mean this dragon right here? This looks awesome. Give us a toy of this dragon, Hasbro!
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812850)
Posted by RAR on August 6th, 2016 @ 6:50pm CDT

I only rarely see Minicons for sale and frankly they cost to much at £7.00 each. (especially with the lack of paint and lack of Articulation in them).

They are more like a £4.50 price toy. The gift sets are much better value - so hopefully some of them will show up - i do think it's a shame though that they didn't keep the parts frame on all versions as it would be nice to get the accessory parts in enough colours to make multiple coloured lion/sharks.

Hopefully more stuff will begin to show up after September.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812857)
Posted by william-james88 on August 6th, 2016 @ 7:02pm CDT
RAR wrote:Well I got Warrior Class Windblade, Scorponok & Power Surge Optimus Prime - pleasingly quickly in the UK - now the question is will the Legion Class, One steps and Minicons show up too.

Hopefully more stuff will begin to show up after September.

I thought the UK was up to date on minicons. Kurona reported seeing weapon dragonus months ago. Those still haven't shown up in north America yet.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812861)
Posted by Kurona on August 6th, 2016 @ 7:06pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Hopefully more stuff will begin to show up after September.

I, uh, reported the non-weapon one.

Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812882)
Posted by Ironhidensh on August 6th, 2016 @ 7:56pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812884)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 6th, 2016 @ 8:00pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Are we talking about the new weaponizer minicon 4pk? Because that is out in North America. I saw it in North Carolina this week.

Which post are you talking about? I think there were 2 different cases being discussed
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812900)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 6th, 2016 @ 9:27pm CDT
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812912)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on August 6th, 2016 @ 10:53pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:If anyone finds the minicons individual release Forth/Back, Swelter, Glacius, and Ransack, I am willing to work on a deal to get those 4 guys. I want to get the 4 but am running out of options to find them

eBay doesn't have them? I'd try. Looking on the Hasbro website as well if I were you. If I see anything online then I'll let you know.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Bisk and Groundbuster Sighted at US Retail (1812927)
Posted by RAR on August 7th, 2016 @ 12:21am CDT
Minicons are just thin on the ground in my neck of the woods is all
One big Tesco and one big Sainsburys in 3 counties is the only place I know that sells them. (all wave 1) and all £7.00 each still. I did see them reduced to £5.40 once but even that was pricey I thought.

They are also out of stock online on The Entertainer too.
I don't see many Rescue Bots either as the main places to buy them I don't have except 50 miles away from me.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander Class Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers R.e.d. MEGATRON Vinyl RED Series Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Deluxe Starscream and wfc generations starscream lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot-Cyberverse Bumblebee and Jazz, Quick Change" on EBAY