Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's

Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's

Monday, July 25th, 2016 6:05pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 29,016

Hello Seibertronians! We've got another Robots in Disguise sighting for you today, this time of the 4th wave of deploy-able Minicons! Coming from user Counterpunch, just after ScottP sighted some RID legion figures a few days ago. These little figures, consisting of Ransack, Glacius, and Scortch-strike Jetstorm, were all found in Metaire, Louisiana at Marshall's for $6.99! Take a look at the image Counterpuch provided below, and then check out Seibertron's galleries of the rest of the RID minicons here!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise (2015) Products Thread

Credit(s): Counterpunch

This article was last modified on Monday, July 25th, 2016 6:12pm CDT

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1809148)
Posted by Grahf_ on July 25th, 2016 @ 7:36pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1809149)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2016 @ 7:59pm CDT
Alpha Weltall wrote:Wait, there was a wave three in stores? I never seen anything other than one and two. That was only just a week or two ago as well. I've seen the four packs though but not any of the singles. I'd rather they just keep releasing them in singles though as I actually like the translucent armor and weapons and the four packs only have those for two of them.

Wave 3 and 4 were both found at merket six stores like Ross and Marshalls.
The bigger stores sold off their inventory probably due to the line's weaponizer rebranding which these minicons are not a part of.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1809153)
Posted by Grahf_ on July 25th, 2016 @ 8:29pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Wave 3 and 4 were both found at market six stores like Ross and Marshalls.

I pretty regularly check Ross, TJ Maxx, Big Lots and Marshalls and haven't seen any of these from any wave. Last week I had the opportunity to check a 5 below and a DD's Discounts and still nothing. The best I've found in months was the five step Megatronus Toys R Us exclusive at a Ross that I left on the shelf because I didn't want it.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1809214)
Posted by Va'al on July 26th, 2016 @ 4:55am CDT
After the in-hand images we saw a while back for the two new Warrior class figures in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise line - Scorponok and Windblade - we also have two video reviews for the Decepticon and Autobot, courtesy of tfrWLDNAS on YouTube in his post Roll Out Roll Call haul look. Check them out embedded below!

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1809221)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 26th, 2016 @ 5:25am CDT
Like the look of Windblade and Scorponok! Since the Titan Force set (off of eBay) will be arriving sometime soon, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for Scorponok.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1810873)
Posted by Ironhidensh on July 31st, 2016 @ 4:21pm CDT
I picked up a warrior class Thunderhoof yesterday, somewhere here in North Carolina east of Topsail Beach, and I seem to have a problem with him. Honestly, it could be user error, but I can't get his legs to snap in properly when transforming him to alt mode. Any help would be appreciated.

The exact issue is in snapping his tractor cab together.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1810945)
Posted by Cobotron on July 31st, 2016 @ 9:03pm CDT
Well dang Iron! I just transformed him because I wanted to help you out, but he just went right together.
I remember having a similar issue the first couple of times I TFed him too. Is it the main tabs that hold his legs together that are giving you trouble?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811145)
Posted by Ironhidensh on August 1st, 2016 @ 1:47pm CDT
I found the problem. :(

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811152)
Posted by Cobotron on August 1st, 2016 @ 2:06pm CDT
:-? Two of the same part, when they should be opposites? #-o
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811154)
Posted by william-james88 on August 1st, 2016 @ 2:10pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:I found the problem. :(

Do you have the receipt to bring it back to the store?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811155)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 1st, 2016 @ 2:14pm CDT
Talking about horrid QC/QA. That would definitely make it hard for it to come together. Is the best thing taking it back to the store for a refund or swap of a possible defective one again or would it be better in contacting Hasbro with it?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811219)
Posted by Kurona on August 1st, 2016 @ 5:44pm CDT

Anyone know if this is Generations Legends sized?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811224)
Posted by Ironhidensh on August 1st, 2016 @ 6:03pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Ironhidensh wrote:I found the problem. :(

Do you have the receipt to bring it back to the store?

Nope. Bought it while traveling on vaca, and tossed the receipt with other travel trash. Ah well, guess he stays in robot mode.
Kurona wrote:Image

Anyone know if this is Generations Legends sized?

Kinda in between legends and deluxe size.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811233)
Posted by william-james88 on August 1st, 2016 @ 7:18pm CDT
Kurona wrote:Anyone know if this is Generations Legends sized?

Legends sized.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811238)
Posted by Kurona on August 1st, 2016 @ 7:48pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Kurona wrote:Anyone know if this is Generations Legends sized?

Legends sized.

Definitely Generations sized, right? Like, Swerve and Windcharger and Groove and not the Legion size RiD has for some reason kept?
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811244)
Posted by Cobotron on August 1st, 2016 @ 8:17pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811247)
Posted by Kurona on August 1st, 2016 @ 8:44pm CDT
... just a tad taller than Generations Legends or RiD Legends?

edit: never mind, just saw your picture. Helps a lot, thanks!
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811272)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 1st, 2016 @ 10:46pm CDT
So basically the size of the old Cyberverse Commander class, but with 5mm hands.

So close to having the old Basic/Scout class size back. :(
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811274)
Posted by william-james88 on August 1st, 2016 @ 10:56pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:ImageThe RID Commander class are all just a tad bigger than the Legends. Just a tad.

Playing with that toy right now, I love all that articulation in that size.
Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Minicon Wave 4 sighted at Marshall's (1811280)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on August 2nd, 2016 @ 12:22am CDT
I saw warrior class Grimlock (G1 paint) on the pegs for the first time and I was surprised when I saw the back of the package. I'm sorry if this has been brought up multiple times before but I'm not a fan of this line at all but what I saw got my attention really.

Will we see a Takara release of Grimlock with those awesome shine paint apps? Thanks in advance. :VEHI:

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY