Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail

Thursday, November 24th, 2016 4:08AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: WreckerJack   Views: 16,260

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Scottimus Prime has brought to our attention a sighting from Long Island, New York at the Commack Toys'R'Us. This is the first sighting of the brand new 3 step-changer Bisk. In the image below you can see that this 3 Step Changer costs $22.99 and is compatible with Mini-Con Weaponizers. Have you spotted any other new toys in your area? Make sure to flag them up in our Sightings database and board section to help out other collectors!

Transformers News: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail
Credit(s): Scottimus Prime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843336)
Posted by RAR on November 25th, 2016 @ 3:14pm CST
I just spotted this Give-away for a RID Power Surge Optimus (the big white one with wings) for Canada only.

http://feistyfrugalandfabulous.com/2016 ... /#comments

So I thought i'd mention it here especially as it might give you a giggle at the comments too.

I was tempted to sign up just to say to them - It looks nothing like a truck in truck mode the wings fall off very easily it makes sounds sometime even when you have barely touched it and they often have assembled the elbows upside down so the arms fall off.

Not to mention I can see some kids breaking his spear trying to get it out of his hand. what with that funny key shaped handle it has.

But I didn't want to burst the poor ladies nostalgia bubble.

That Comedy Giant Bumblebee might even be a better toy even if it is so over the top it illicits laughter in me when I think of it.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843406)
Posted by King Kuuga on November 26th, 2016 @ 3:10am CST
Clearly I'm not partial to the joke here.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843578)
Posted by ScottyP on November 27th, 2016 @ 12:48pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Get the Decepticon Island showdown set. It has plenty of weapons, and it has been sitting in my TRU for 2 months now, so you should be able to find it no sweat


Guess I should, I've been meaning to get more RiD toys now like Windblade, despite passing on Bumblebee and Steeljaw last year. Can anyone post a pic of the sword in Warrior Prime's fist to see how it looks?
So I got these out and didn't even take a picture because you shouldn't do this. The handle is so long that the part which should fit snugly into the peg can't get there because of the truck grill gauntlets getting in the way.

Now, if you're open to chopping off part of the sword hilt or unscrewing the gauntlets a bit so they can rotate (if that even works), then it'd be a really cool look I think.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843636)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 27th, 2016 @ 6:40pm CST
ScottyP wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Get the Decepticon Island showdown set. It has plenty of weapons, and it has been sitting in my TRU for 2 months now, so you should be able to find it no sweat


Guess I should, I've been meaning to get more RiD toys now like Windblade, despite passing on Bumblebee and Steeljaw last year. Can anyone post a pic of the sword in Warrior Prime's fist to see how it looks?
So I got these out and didn't even take a picture because you shouldn't do this. The handle is so long that the part which should fit snugly into the peg can't get there because of the truck grill gauntlets getting in the way.

Now, if you're open to chopping off part of the sword hilt or unscrewing the gauntlets a bit so they can rotate (if that even works), then it'd be a really cool look I think.


I figured. O well, back to looking... Maybe I should practice painting :)
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843646)
Posted by RAR on November 27th, 2016 @ 7:27pm CST
I have a Question for UK Board Members who have a local Entertainer store - have they seen the RID 4 packs and if so which one or ones.

So far the only one I know for sure they have is : the set which has :

Purple Decepticon Ball : Anvil - Who looks rather like a Pokemon Ghastly
White Ball (oddly marked as an Autobot) : Undertone
Red Deecepticon Ball (a bird) : Hammer (repainted item)
Red & grey Weapon (Autobot) Slipstream.

Has anyone seen any others than that one - if so which one/s

Thanks.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1843815)
Posted by Seibertron on November 28th, 2016 @ 2:30pm CST
Just found 3 step bisk at Walmart in niles, il.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1844508)
Posted by RAR on December 1st, 2016 @ 1:34pm CST
Still hoping for an answer to my Minicons question.

Also speaking of 3-step Bisk I saw him in UK sainsbury's store (Thetford in Norfolk) yesterday.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1844941)
Posted by WreckerJack on December 2nd, 2016 @ 1:14pm CST
Our own ScottyP brings us this tasty sighting of Transformers Robots in Disguise themed Pez Dispensers from ToysRus in Raleigh, NC, and confirmed in PA too. Perfect for holiday stocking stuffers, we can see Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Grimlock are available for $2.29 each. They appear to be sculpted busts from the Robots In Disguise series - take a look below.

Image
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1844978)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 2nd, 2016 @ 3:06pm CST
WreckerJack wrote:Our own ScottyP brings us this tasty sighting of Transformers Robots in Disguise themed Pez Dispensers from ToysRus in Raleigh, NC, and confirmed in PA too. Perfect for holiday stocking stuffers, we can see Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Grimlock are available for $2.29 each. They appear to be sculpted busts from the Robots In Disguise series - take a look below.

Image



Pez? Do mortals still eat those medicine-flavored, compressed sugar chunklets?
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1844979)
Posted by RAR on December 2nd, 2016 @ 3:07pm CST
Should anyone be interested you might find they sell the Larger Bumblebee & Sideswipe with Mini-cons on sale in UK TK Maxx I just got them both for £12.99 each. They also had Combiner Wars Voyagers for £9.99 (but only Hotspot & Cyclonus).

Another oddity I noticed today was that The Hotspot ARGOS was selling (could be the one on it's own number they just added or it could be the generic voyager code) it was sealed in a shrink wrap cover. I've never seen that before - but it might be something they did at the warehouse for some inexplicable reason or other.

Still no sign of Titans Returns Voyager in any Argos stores around me though.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1844995)
Posted by WreckerJack on December 2nd, 2016 @ 3:50pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:Pez? Do mortals still eat those medicine-flavored, compressed sugar chunklets?

When I get one as a gift I do. Its kind of like a sweet tart without the sour.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845136)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 3rd, 2016 @ 12:34pm CST
WreckerJack wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Pez? Do mortals still eat those medicine-flavored, compressed sugar chunklets?

When I get one as a gift I do. Its kind of like a sweet tart without the sour.


There's a Collector's Market for Pez Dispensers, don't you know? Not to mention my local Jo-Ann Fabrics and Bed, Bath and Beyond carry Transformers Pez of G1 Optimus Prime and Megatron. ;)
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845144)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on December 3rd, 2016 @ 1:06pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:Pez? Do mortals still eat those medicine-flavored, compressed sugar chunklets?

When I get one as a gift I do. Its kind of like a sweet tart without the sour.


There's a Collector's Market for Pez Dispensers, don't you know? Not to mention my local Jo-Ann Fabrics and Bed, Bath and Beyond carry Transformers Pez of G1 Optimus Prime and Megatron. ;)

To quote Mystery Science Theater 3000 (One of the best shows of all time):
Joel:"And it dispenses real Pez."
:CROW: Crow:"Hey! Tastes like real chalk!"
Joel:"Yeah, like I said: real Pez."
:SERVO: :-D :CROW:
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845158)
Posted by DeathReviews on December 3rd, 2016 @ 2:31pm CST
Decepticon Stryker wrote:To quote Mystery Science Theater 3000 (One of the best shows of all time):
Joel:"And it dispenses real Pez."
:CROW: Crow:"Hey! Tastes like real chalk!"
Joel:"Yeah, like I said: real Pez."
:SERVO: :-D :CROW:


Or a Pixie Stix Bo staff, filled with delicious straight SUGAR....
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845197)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 3rd, 2016 @ 8:23pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:To quote Mystery Science Theater 3000 (One of the best shows of all time):
Joel:"And it dispenses real Pez."
:CROW: Crow:"Hey! Tastes like real chalk!"
Joel:"Yeah, like I said: real Pez."
:SERVO: :-D :CROW:


Or a Pixie Stix Bo staff, filled with delicious straight SUGAR....

Straight sugar is delicious!

Also, got a whole box of these in a Secret Santa gift exchange 8-}
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845382)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:24pm CST
The Transformers Instagram has decided to give us a teaser into what is in store with Robots in Disguise: Combiner Force with a teaser image of the upcoming Soundwave! The new Soundwave is based on his Fall of Cybertron, Prime, and slightly Animated appearances, and can be seen in the image standing alongside his Titans Return counterpart. Check out the image, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Different shows, different generations, each in a class of their own - but always the strong, silent type. #Soundwave


Image
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845384)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:35pm CST
Maybe could have gotten a better angle on him, but that still looks pretty great! I definitely want to pick him up when he comes out.
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845385)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:36pm CST
With Soundwave having been teased, we bring you to the next Combiner Force Teaser: in-package images of the Activator Combiner and the Crash Combiners! These new images come to us courtesy of the UK's A.B.Gee online store, and can be seen below. The images include the Crash Combiners of: Bumblebee and Sideswipe to form Beeswipe, and Optimus Prime and Strongarm to form Prime Strong. Also included are the Activator Combiners of: Bumblebee with Stuntwing, and Strongarm with Trickout. Check out the images and descriptions below, and let us know what you think in the comments section!

Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Bumblebee and Stuntwing

Bumblebee is about to bring in another Decepticon. Oh no, the Decepticons take off into the sky. But wait, it's Stuntwing teaming up with Bumblebee, they're right on their tails! They're flying!

Kids can combine forces and activate awesome pop-out battle modes with Transformers: Robots in Disguise Activator Combiner figures. This Activator Combiner 2-pack features one Bumblebee figure and one Stuntwing figure. Attach Stuntwing to Bumblebee to activate flight mode. Combine and activate!

The Bumblebee figure converts from robot to sports car in 4 steps; Stuntwing figure converts in 1. Activator figures work with other Activator Combiner figures (each sold separately). Scan the shields on these figures to unlock Bumblebee and Stuntwing characters in the mobile app.

Combine forces and join the battle with these figures based on the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Strongarm and Trickout

It's a high speed chase. The Decepticons brake right, leaving Strongarm in the dust. But wait, it's Trickout teaming up with Strongarm they're in pursuit again! With Trickout, Strongarm becomes supercharged!

Kids can combine forces and activate awesome pop-out battle modes with Transformers: Robots in Disguise Activator Combiner figures. This Activator Combiner 2-pack features one Stongarm figure and one Trickout figure. Attach Trickout to Strongarm to activate a super power boost. Combine and activate!

The Strongarm figure converts from robot to police car in 8 steps; Trickout figure converts in 1. Activator figures work with other Activator Combiner figures (each sold separately). Scan the shields on these figures to unlock Strongarm and Trickout characters in the mobile app.

Combine forces and join the battle with these figures based on the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845389)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:48pm CST
Just what is Crash Combiner Optimus Prime supposed to be in vehicle mode? :???:

Bumblebee looks... naked in both Classes, no black stripes. Activator Strongarm actually seems pretty cool with her gimmick, kinda the reverse of Cybertron Dirt Boss. :D
Re: Transformers Robots in Disguise Three-Step Bisk Sighted at US Retail (1845390)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 4th, 2016 @ 9:55pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Just what is Crash Combiner Optimus Prime supposed to be in vehicle mode? :???:

Bumblebee looks... naked in both Classes, no black stripes. Activator Strongarm actually seems pretty cool with her gimmick, kinda the reverse of Cybertron Dirt Boss. :D

We're not gonna talk about that Optimus. that is the worst truck mode we have gotten yet from him, and that is saying something considering some of the other efforts

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
Twincast / Podcast #211:
"On The Prowl"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers g1 universe gold bumblebee goldbug great shape" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS FALL OF CYBERTRON FOC SOUNDBLASTER 100% COMPLETE! VOYAGER CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "PLAYSKOOL HEROES FLIP RACERS TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS HOIST THE TOW-BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron G2 Bruticus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Arcee with 3 blades" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Starscream with painted missiles" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Bumblebee with dual blaster" on EBAY