Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found

Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found

Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 8:36pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Collectables
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 35,420

The licensed products based off of Transformers Revenge of The Fallen seem to just not quit showing up. A new Transformers themed "Snuggie" has been found at a US retailer, priced at 19.99. It comes in black with red Autobot and Decepticon symbols. To view the image and original post, click here.

Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found

Credit(s): Shadow Fox, The Allspark.com

This article was last modified on Wednesday, October 28th, 2009 8:40pm CDT

Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014531)
Posted by Ungie on October 28th, 2009 @ 8:44pm CDT
sigh...

its almost like the snuggie for your dog, its bordeline messed up
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014534)
Posted by Mkall on October 28th, 2009 @ 8:46pm CDT
I want one.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014542)
Posted by Venomous Prime on October 28th, 2009 @ 8:55pm CDT
snuggies are so stupid.

Buy a robe and wear it backwards and you'll get the same effect
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014549)
Posted by Ravage Eject on October 28th, 2009 @ 9:16pm CDT
LMAO Original Sin, I agree....I remember when snuggies were just called bathrobes :D
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014557)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on October 28th, 2009 @ 9:34pm CDT
*spit-take*
What?
What!?
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014562)
Posted by Zeds on October 28th, 2009 @ 9:42pm CDT
Alright then. We have officially crossed the line of any logic with this franchise.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014566)
Posted by Skyfire77 on October 28th, 2009 @ 9:51pm CDT
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014569)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 28th, 2009 @ 9:58pm CDT
damn it. I HATE THESE THINGS!
something that gives a perfect description of teh snuggie
bad language! not for minors! :!: :!:
listen, watch it, know it, its all true.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014587)
Posted by Bloodlust on October 28th, 2009 @ 11:07pm CDT
Hey, if we get these, the Transformers cult will finally have a uniform!!! YAY!
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014590)
Posted by Editor on October 28th, 2009 @ 11:19pm CDT
Bloodlust wrote:Hey, if we get these, the Transformers cult will finally have a uniform!!! YAY!
Oh mighty Primus,

I know that to be faithful to your divine ways and not walk the path of Unicron that you must test us to prove our devotion to your creations, but this product vexs me, and creates much blackened hatred within my being.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014593)
Posted by Kokooro on October 28th, 2009 @ 11:29pm CDT
Snuggies look ridiculous. I still want one of these. ;;)
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014594)
Posted by Bloodlust on October 28th, 2009 @ 11:35pm CDT
Editor wrote:
Oh mighty Primus,

ROFL :lol:
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014616)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 29th, 2009 @ 1:20am CDT
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014620)
Posted by King Slick on October 29th, 2009 @ 1:40am CDT
original sin wrote:snuggies are so stupid.

Buy a robe and wear it backwards and you'll get the same effect

Funny thing...they were showing off the Snuggie on the local news this morning and she went to put it on backwards and it resembled a freaking robe!
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014621)
Posted by Bloodlust on October 29th, 2009 @ 1:42am CDT
omega666 wrote:You know that snuggie infomercial on tv? The part when you see the whole family wearing them at the football game? If I see that family, I will just wip this badass snuggie and be cooler. 8)

It's NEVER cool to be in a snuggie, EVER!

Even if it is a TF one....I think the snuggie should be burned for blasphemy of the TF universe!
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014716)
Posted by --B-- on October 29th, 2009 @ 8:10am CDT
If this was kid sized I would be all over it for my son.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014736)
Posted by It Is Him on October 29th, 2009 @ 9:46am CDT
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014772)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on October 29th, 2009 @ 12:00pm CDT
It Is Him wrote:Why do I have this awful feeling that this is going to be a Christmas gift from my girlfriend

thats why girlfriends are the best!!

Ungie wrote:sigh...

its almost like the snuggie for your dog, its bordeline messed up

saw that when i was in line at walmart. gave me 2 reasons to be itchy, dog snuggie and walmart.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014775)
Posted by Editor on October 29th, 2009 @ 12:08pm CDT

For your sake I hope she doesn't. And for that matter I hope my GF wouldn't consider this abomination to be gift worthy either.
Re: Transformers ROTF Themed "Snuggie" Found (1014790)
Posted by Serpent O - R on October 29th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CDT
Wow.

Well, anything goes after Disney label, huh?

My GF was reading over my shoulder and asked if I would want one after her rant on how cute Snuggies are, especially the Dog ones.

Then We came to Editors post and I had her pay attention to the part where he said...

"And for that matter I hope my GF wouldn't consider this abomination to be gift worthy either."

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-7 Bumblebee Hasbro Takara Tomy New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Movie Series MPM-11 AUTOBOT RATCHET Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1985 G1 Transformers - Devastator Scrapper Payloader - Near Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Scrapper 1984" on EBAY