Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores

Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores

Thursday, October 29th, 2009 2:47pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Delicon   Views: 23,216

It seems like the wave of great sales on Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen toys just keeps on rolling. We'd like to thank Seibertron.com member Hip Hoptimus Rime for alerting us of the following sale at Meijer stores.

The sale covers the following ROTF action figures.

ROTF Scouts, $5
ROTF Voyagers, $13
Meijer exclusive mini-con 10-packs, $13

Meijer stores can be found in the following states - Illinois,Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. The sale runs until Thursday, November 4th.

You may visit their website to locate the store closest to you.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Meijer, Hip Hoptimus Rime

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 29th, 2009 2:48pm CDT

Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1014841)
Posted by blurr199 on October 29th, 2009 @ 3:31pm CDT
Editor wrote:I'd run but even by car the closest Meijer is 36 hours away by car. strange seeing I can watch ads for them on TV. :P

wow. I don't think anyone drive that far for a great deal. :shock:
Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1014847)
Posted by Editor on October 29th, 2009 @ 3:57pm CDT
Yhea well. Well when paying a friends Gas for a 30/40 minute drive just to get to the closest Target or Kmart in Washington eliminates any possible savings I would get for coming over the border for a sale, I am sure that the Meijer sale isn't going to help me.

At least Meijer isn't pulling exclusives.
Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1014935)
Posted by Mirage22 on October 29th, 2009 @ 8:55pm CDT
Great deal. Gonna hafta drop by. I feel like sucha jerk when I say I have a Meiger in walking distance from my house :o)
Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1015898)
Posted by Stockade on November 2nd, 2009 @ 5:38am CST
I went to 2 Meijers yesterday and the sale for $5.00 scout class figures and $13.00 voyager class figures ended Saturday and is not through November 4th, I spoke to 2 employees that work in customer service at each Meijers about this.
Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1015967)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on November 2nd, 2009 @ 9:19am CST

http://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/Defa ... er-091025c

Right under the Meijer name are the effective dates. HTH.
Re: Transformers: ROTF toys on sale at Meijer stores (1015983)
Posted by Stockade on November 2nd, 2009 @ 9:47am CST
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Maybe it's regional- on their website, when I pull up the weekly ad for my ZIP code (near Chicago), it clearly states the prices are good thru 11/4. You should look up the ad on their site, this is the one I get:

http://meijer.shoplocal.com/meijer/Defa ... er-091025c

Right under the Meijer name are the effective dates. HTH.

Hey thanks man! much appreciated and i did check my zip (near Dayton) and they have the same add with the same sale and prices!! I'm gonna print this out and take it to the store and explain this to them. I did pick up ratchet at Aldi's thinking meijers sell was over, but i paid $16.99 for him, but now i will return him and pay only $13.00 and pick up some scouts too! Thanks again...

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Megatron Robo Fighters Figure 2011 NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Mechtech MUDFLAP Autobot Intermediate Level 2" on EBAY