Transformers News: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail

Friday, August 30th, 2019 8:54PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 27,692

Then thanks to our other fellow Seibertronian Thundertron we now know the Off Road Patrol is available at Amazon. Just click on any of the images below to head to Amazon to purchase this new Micromasters 2-pack.

Transformers News: Transformers War for Cybertron Off Road Patrol Sighted at US Retail and Up On Amazon

Happy hunting out there Siebertronians. Let us know about your finds in the forums, update your home state's sightings page, and stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Credit(s): bounti76 and Thundertron at Seibertron

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036480)
Posted by Emerje on August 31st, 2019 @ 4:18am CDT

I do wonder what's going on with Amazon's prices. Not the Amazon sellers, but actual Amazon. They're usually really good about keeping prices at MSRP, but they've been selling Soundwave at $32.99 for the longest time and they've never had Sideswipe for less than $24.53 for no real reason.

And I really have to wonder what Hasbro is thinking only putting Soundwave in one wave even though there are more tapes coming. So far Soundwave and Apeface (for obvious reasons) are the only ones in only one wave so maybe they'll get a revision wave after wave 4?

Wave 1: Optimus Prime and Megatron
Wave 2: Soundwave and Starscream
Wave 3: Thundercreacker and Springer
Wave 3 Revision 1: Starscream and Springer (only seen this one myself)
Wave 3 Revision 2: Thundercracker and Megatron
Wave 4: Optimus Prime and Apeface
Hopefully Wave 4 Revision 1: Apeface and Soundwave

Emerje
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036483)
Posted by ZeroWolf on August 31st, 2019 @ 6:02am CDT
Will they have time for a revision wave before the next part of the trilogy hits?
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036485)
Posted by william-james88 on August 31st, 2019 @ 7:29am CDT
Emerje wrote:Grabbed my Off Road Patrol at Amazon. I remember someone in the forum mentioning them being on Amazon, but I couldn't find the post later and couldn't find them searching Amazon so I'm glad these turned up in the news. I also picked up Soundwave, I've only seen him in stores twice when he first came out and haven't seen him since in stores. Prices online (when you can find one) haven't been good so it was nice to see Amazon finally selling them for MSRP.

Wave 1: Optimus Prime and Megatron
Wave 2: Soundwave and Starscream
Wave 3: Thundercreacker and Springer
Wave 3 Revision 1: Starscream and Springer (only seen this one myself)
Wave 3 Revision 2: Thundercracker and Megatron
Wave 4: Optimus Prime and Apeface
Hopefully Wave 4 Revision 1: Apeface and Soundwave

Emerje

I believe Springer/Thundercracker case was cancelled no?

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/hse3418c
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036491)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 31st, 2019 @ 9:47am CDT
Stargrave wrote:Always beware of what you try but a hairdryer or warm water would probably be enough to soften it to where you could hold it straight and let it cool. They’re all like that but fortunately all the ones I have are straight they did a pretty good job with them I think. Best QC in ages.

Thanks! Tried it now, it worked immediately. Held it in a glass of hot water pushed to the side for a few seconds and voilà!
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036492)
Posted by sol magnus on August 31st, 2019 @ 9:53am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:

Did you mean to post this in the MP-44 thread?
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036493)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 31st, 2019 @ 9:54am CDT
sol magnus wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

Did you mean to post this in the MP-44 thread?

No, this in reference to one of Skyfire's jet effects.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036494)
Posted by sol magnus on August 31st, 2019 @ 9:56am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
sol magnus wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:

Did you mean to post this in the MP-44 thread?

No, this in reference to one of Skyfire's jet effects.

Oh. My bad. Somebody was talking about crooked antennas over there...

To that end, though, my blast effects weren't crooked. My BOX was a bit mashed, but the blast effects were fine.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036495)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 31st, 2019 @ 10:06am CDT
sol magnus wrote:Oh. My bad. Somebody was talking about crooked antennas over there...

That was me, too!

MP-44 hasn't arrived yet, but if the antennas come defective I don't think I will try to fix them myself. It's too precious a piece, Takara or Amazon will have to make it right.

Skyfire is so awesome, I don't understand the light-piping though. He's got a backpack behind his head, better they had painted them.
And since he's kind of made like a Masterpiece I would have liked a smiling face plate, too. :))
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036496)
Posted by Flashwave on August 31st, 2019 @ 10:10am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:

That was me, too!

Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036497)
Posted by Cyberpath on August 31st, 2019 @ 10:14am CDT
Flashwave wrote: I THINK they were hoping the clear panel in his forehead would allow light intovthe head, but that didnt work. They needed to do what thwy did woth Shockwave and put it on top of his noggin.

Shockwave's is the only light-piping I like, really. It's almost as though he's got an actual light-bulb in his head.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036498)
Posted by sol magnus on August 31st, 2019 @ 10:22am CDT
Cyberpath wrote:

That was me, too!

Honestly, I hadn't noticed. I've just been having him blast Megatron over and over with his double-barrelled Particle Beam Cannon (not whatever idiotic name is on the instruction sheet).

I could have gone for extra faces. He did tend to smile or crack jokes a lot on the show, so yeah...I could see that.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036499)
Posted by Stargrave on August 31st, 2019 @ 11:04am CDT
My only beef is my Skyfire’s faceplate won’t stay on. The spring won’t stay it just pops it back off. God I want to take him back for like this one reason but I’ve always loved just sticking with the one I got I’m sentimental like that.

If I don’t love this poor Jetfire who will? :lol: and it’s like sonic welded too I can’t unscrew it and fix it I’m left resorting to a clear rubber band. Can’t really notice it but of course I do. It’s like a Rambo vibe. At least it’s not totally broken.

Everything else is so much win. Yes it’s expensive but you definitely get what you pay for. Absolutely. It’s totally an MP Skyfire to me.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036500)
Posted by william-james88 on August 31st, 2019 @ 11:45am CDT
With Ratchet being out in Canada, I figured I could take some images to show just how different this mold is from Ironhide. The retool connotation has been outdated for ages now and the advent of computer aided drawing meansthe actual mold doesn't need to be retouched to give something new. You can some parts at the design level and then mix and match the existing and new molding. Which is why while Ratchet may look similar to Ironhide at first glance, the amount of new parts outweighs the amount of parts shared with Ironhide (which is mainly the chest, feet and back of the legs).

Below you will see the difference in parts for Ratchet's head, shoudlers, chasis, wheels, pelvis, vehicle "grill", front of legs (inner molded detail is different as well), hands and forearms. The later are asymetric since one of his forearms has four extra tools molded in as detail for the medeical bay mode.

Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036501)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 31st, 2019 @ 12:07pm CDT
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036502)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on August 31st, 2019 @ 12:09pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:Thanks to fellow Seibertronian bounti76 we have a sighting of the Transformers War for Cybertron SIEGE Micromasters Off-Road Patrol with Highjump and Autobot Powertrain! bounti76 spotted these at a Target in West Valley, Utah, and this writer has also spotted them at a local Target here in California as well. They're definitely out on the road and hitting the pegs so keep your optics peeled out there Seibertronians.

Then thanks to our other fellow Seibertronian Owen we now know the Off Road Patrol is available at Amazon. Just click on any of the images below to head to Amazon to purchase this new Micromasters 2-pack.

Picked this up in Lincoln, Nebraska a little over a week ago. Gotten all the new stuff here except for Battlemasters - Still on Wave 1 of that.

Also, all of our Galaxy Primes disappeared overnight. We HAD a bunch of them. Now they're just gone. And right before Target canceled my (5x delayed) preorder.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036503)
Posted by william-james88 on August 31st, 2019 @ 12:13pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:If my Walmart would bother stocking Transformers, maybe I'd be able to get a Ratchet too.

You will never find him at Walmart, he isnt sold there.
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036505)
Posted by Stargrave on August 31st, 2019 @ 12:59pm CDT
Thanks William-James! I’m so excited for Ratchet I can’t wait to get him. I didn’t know about the tools on the forearm that’s so cool.

Back 35 years ago Ironhide and Ratchet were two I dreamed of having with the sled/bay and the chrome I thought they were so awesome but I never got them. Time to rectify ;)^
Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036507)
Posted by wolverinetodd on August 31st, 2019 @ 1:06pm CDT

Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036509)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 31st, 2019 @ 1:12pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

You will never find him at Walmart, he isnt sold there.

wolverinetodd wrote:Wouldn't do you any good if your Walmart did stock Transformers, since Ratchet is a Walgreens exclusive.

-Kanrabat- is Canadian, I don't think there are Walgreens there. Instead, Ratchet was found there at EB Games:

Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Exclusive Ratchet out at Canadian Retail

Re: Transformers SIEGE Micromasters Off Road Patrol available at Amazon and sighted at US retail (2036510)
Posted by Bounti76 on August 31st, 2019 @ 1:12pm CDT
wolverinetodd wrote:

He's in Canada, though. Still, Ratchet is an EB Games exclusive there.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime Custom Painted" on EBAY
Buy "NIP Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Deluxe Class Crankcase Decepticon" on EBAY
Buy "2010 TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON : NITRO BUMBLEBEE AUTOBOT FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "ORION PAX OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Robot Truck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon  Voyager Class Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Mall Limited Transformers GENERATION SELECTS Night Bird" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power Of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime Free Ship" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Leader Class Sentinel Prime 2011 Hasbro Incomplete" on EBAY