Transformers News: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com

Monday, October 14th, 2019 7:36PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 11,316

Omega Supreme has been out for a while but the stock has only been trickling in, not hitting the mass retailers. But worry not, he is being stocked in a big way in time for the holiday season. In Canada, you can even find him on the shelves at Toysrus for $249.99 CAD. The photo below is one I took in Quebec. He is also found on Target.com for $159.99 USD. There is even the dead husk of Toysrus' US website which links to the target listing. If ever you do find him in stores in the US, please let us know. You can reach us by clicking here.

And remember that you can share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041854)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 14th, 2019 @ 8:06pm CDT
Jeddostotle7 wrote:I think that was pointed out around the time Impactor was revealed, and I'm still hoping for it. With us getting Cybertron Defense Hot Shot, I'm hoping to get the two other members of that subgroup, and this mold seems perfect for Scattorshot.

Having him in hand, his transformation works perfectly for Scattershot. He needs to happen
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041862)
Posted by Deadput on October 14th, 2019 @ 8:42pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:took Impactor to work, and wow he is so good. He's got the presence and the posability! I wish his hips had a little more movement, but he also gets an ab crunch and 2-way ankle tilts, so it works out.

enjoy some poses!

So in regards to your collection did he make an Impact or what?
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041864)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 14th, 2019 @ 8:45pm CDT
Deadput wrote:

enjoy some poses!

So in regards to your collection did he make an Impact or what?

well, i am getting 2 of him within a few weeks of each other, so yes!

Also, he finally fulfills a dream started back in 2013 when i first went to college: I picked up the Fall of Cybertron Ruination combiner during my first band camp, and ever since, I've wanted a better quality team to stand as individuals. He was the final missing piece, and now I will have the IDW headed one to go with T30 Springer finally!!!
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041867)
Posted by Deadput on October 14th, 2019 @ 8:52pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:well, i am getting 2 of him within a few weeks of each other, so yes!

This Impactor is indeed a great upgrade for a representation of the guy, can't wait to grab him myself since he looks pretty good from what I've seen.
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041869)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 14th, 2019 @ 9:06pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:OK, hear me out y'all.

Remove the guns, add missile pods, and we have Cybertron Defense Scattershot

I love that idea! Since his name is actually spelled "Scattorshot" in Cybertron, that shouldn't overlap with the G1 Technobot member, "Scattershot."

Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041877)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 14th, 2019 @ 10:09pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:What about Cybertron Defense Red Alert, though? What mold could they repurpose for him and what would he be called? We already have the G1 "Red Alert" in Siege.
Have them make an all new Stalker mold that can be retooled into Cybertron Defense Red Alert.

As for the name, he was called "First Gunner" in Japan, so maybe something like "Defense Gunner Red Alert" a la how the name "Galaxy Convoy" inspired the name of "Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime".
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041880)
Posted by Deadput on October 14th, 2019 @ 10:29pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Red Alert taking security to it's furthest potential, by trading one shoulder cannon for a giant one fit for attacking Unicron himself.

I know their different characters despite the same name but it's just funny to imagine G1 Red Alert bulking himself out of paranoia
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041882)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 14th, 2019 @ 10:48pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Armada Red Alert was called "Ratchet" in Micron Legend, mind you...
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041886)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 15th, 2019 @ 12:21am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Armada Red Alert was called "Ratchet" in Micron Legend, mind you...

..and renamed "First Aid" in Galaxy Force. Hot Shot went through a similar process, starting as "Hot Rod" in Micron Legend, then "Hot Shot" in Super Link, and finally "Exillion" in Galaxy Force. Were these all separate characters in Japan instead of the same characters throughout the trilogy as they were in Hasbro markets?
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041888)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on October 15th, 2019 @ 12:34am CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Armada Red Alert was called "Ratchet" in Micron Legend, mind you...

Originally Galaxy Force was separate, but Hasbro wanted to keep Cybertron in continuity with Armada and Energon as originally planned, so the cartoon was finangled to patch up and retcon every discrepancy. For that matter, dump truck Demolishor ("Long Haul"), Snow Cat and Mirage were originally new characters, but Takara wanted them to be upgrades instead with names to match (Ironhide, Sandstorm and Shockwave into Irontread, Snowstorm and Shockfleet).
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041895)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 15th, 2019 @ 4:00am CDT
Just in case anyone missed the best reviewer on YouTube:

Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041903)
Posted by carytheone on October 15th, 2019 @ 7:22am CDT
Stargrave wrote:Siege rules
My feelings exactly. I'm sad to see it go. Hopefully Earthrise keeps the partying going as if it's Seige 2.o :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041927)
Posted by aronjlove on October 15th, 2019 @ 10:46am CDT
As someone who is relatively new to the toy collecting part of the fandom I am astounded at how well engineered the Siege figures are. I regret spending scalper money on Takara Tomy Legends as I could have used that on more of the Siege line. I came from the IDW comics so I wanted my Brainstorm and Chromedome but the articulation on those pale in comparison to any single figure from the Siege line, not including the Micromasters. And from the images of the new Optimus and Cliffjumper it looks like Earthrise is going to be even more articulated. I'm gonna make soooo many stop-motion GIFs :POPCORN:
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041942)
Posted by Helbudd on October 15th, 2019 @ 1:14pm CDT
Please check out my new YouTube video on Unicrons troubled Toyline video inspired by Haslab Unicron at Transformers Explained
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041944)
Posted by Flashwave on October 15th, 2019 @ 1:30pm CDT
All yall suck.

Everyone in here is raving about this "Impactor".

"Impactor?" I said, "the ugly looking Tank? That one? Thr one with the generic head that looks like a grunt in an Impactor Helmet? That Impactor? The one that Hasbro only made look like Impactor by putting the wrong insignea on him and packi g with two other figures I don't really have any interest in?"

"...The Impactor I had every intentionn of passing on and then saw him in stores and started to doubt myself?"

Thank you, for Coubterpunching me into buying an Impactor. I am very surprised at how happy I am with this figure. I don't like the jead, and I kbow its supposed to be early Marvel UK not later IDW, but its not. That is not the expression of a bot who is cool under pressure, not afraid to break a few laws or sacrifice himself in the name of getting the job done yet still worries about leading others on the same suicide mission. And the face is too small for the helmet. I don't like the Head sculpt, but I dobt hate it as much as I did the Render.

I love the way the Legs Transform. Its familiar, but its different too. And the feet filling in the back like they do is cool. I also like the tank turret transformation, and how it maintains the swivelling turret in a different way than the CW and Siege Megatron version of such.

He's got a nice set od weapons too. I want more, may have to see what some of the 3P add ons are offering.
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041953)
Posted by Stargrave on October 15th, 2019 @ 2:41pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
Stargrave wrote:Siege rules

I’m scared of and fear change. I started out loathing the idea of Siege then it was a whirlwind romance comedy and now we have all these Siege kids together... :lol:

Siege is so full of weird and quirky references and characters like Impactor but they keep hitting it out of the park for me. Come on Earthrise with your Microshieldmasters make me fall in love all over again :lol:
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041954)
Posted by carytheone on October 15th, 2019 @ 3:00pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:...it was a whirlwind romance comedy...
What was your "meet cute" moment? Mine was when I found Sideswipe at retail. That space lambo had me from the get go :x
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041983)
Posted by Stargrave on October 15th, 2019 @ 5:07pm CDT
carytheone wrote:
Stargrave wrote:...it was a whirlwind romance comedy...

For me it was Cog. Good old reliable Cog had me from hello :lol:
Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041994)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 15th, 2019 @ 5:47pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:All yall suck.

Fully agree with your points about the head and transformation. I cannot wait for the 3-pack one, with the IDW head. that is the one that I have been wanting. Was fully gonna pass on the retail one, but I counterpunched myself with how good it looked in the store.

It's a great figure, and hopefully the 3-pack one is the perfect version.

Also, Mirage is a pretty dang great figure. I love the alt mode, and the robot mode is pretty slick too. I wish he had some wrist rotation, but he's still really good.

Re: Transformers Siege Omega Supreme on Shelves in Canada and Available at Target.com (2041996)
Posted by Deadput on October 15th, 2019 @ 5:54pm CDT
I don't go to the toy stores much anymore and just get my purchases from online.

I was ready to be done with the Transformers collecting, but I was at a Toys R Us (Canadian here) for picking out Birthday gifts for relatives when I saw the Transformers toy shelf's and it was packed full of wave 1 Siege figures.

After that I just couldn't help myself and got back into it, I was thinking that Siege would be the last line and it possibly still will be but Earthrise is looking nice, got to snag a Cliffjumper for sure since he's my fave Autobot.

I just love Siege

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations SANDSTORM Complete 30th Anniversary Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Generations Waspinator Transformers Beast Wars Predacon Hasbro + IDW comic MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Rhinox Hasbro Beast Wars Maximal MISB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2018 Generations Deluxe Class JAZZ, POWER OF THE PRIMES  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Generation 1 Blitzwing Action Figure Vintage Hasbro " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Classics Generations Grapple And Hoist" on EBAY