Transformers News: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca

Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 1:40pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,727

Hasbro is truly trying to solve distribution woes by amplifying the ease of purchasing these collectible toys online. For Canadians who couldn't find them at EB Games nor want to pay the extra shipping fees from Pulse, Toysrus.ca now has some of the Generations Selects figures for you to buy online. They are Transformers Generations Selects WFC Nightbird and Powerdasher Zetar. This makes it now 3 Generations Selects figures that Toysrus distributes in Canada. Toysrus is also the exclusive distributor of the Seeker 3 pack with Ionsotrm, Novastorm and Acidstorm and that pack can also be purchased from Toysrus.ca.

The packaging is in all North American languages so they can be shipped across Canada. Hopefully Toysrus also stocks the other Generations Selects figures, especially since Redwing still has no Canadian retailer.

Here are the links:

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS07 Nightbird, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS08 Powerdasher Zetar, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Voyager Class Seekers 3-Pack

Transformers News: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available on Toysrus.ca

Credit(s): Toysrus

Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041374)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 6:09pm CDT
Some more images of the good guy with an evil clown face

Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041391)
Posted by Ironhidensh on October 9th, 2019 @ 7:53pm CDT
Everybody with awesome stuffs, meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my Pulse Star Convoy....

Nah, its all good, my wallet needs a little break.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041395)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
I'm waiting on Star Convoy too. But honestly, considering the delays of stuff i've ordered into October, it might be better that he comes out in November
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041466)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:18pm CDT
So I ordered Hot Shot and Cromar from Pulse a week ago when they went live, and I just today got the email saying they've shipped, but when I check the tracking info on the orders, it says they started shipping Monday and they're already in Illinois by now. Hasbro just didn't let me know they were on their way or change my order status and let me track them until today, because....reasons, I guess. :HEADHURTS:

At least now I know I'll have them on Monday.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041469)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:47pm CDT
Pulse has been weird with the shipping. I got my notice that Cromar shipped today.. even though he arrived Tuesday
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041495)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 10th, 2019 @ 10:56pm CDT
I got the email notice that my Cromar and Hot Shot had shipped just this morning. By the time I got home from work today, they had already been delivered! That's instant gratification, lol! :D

By the way, both figures are fantastic! Zetar and Cromar look great together on my display shelf. I can't wait to get Aragon from the Amazon set now. I'm looking forward to him more than "Invisible" Mirage or "Decepticon" Impactor. Hot Shot is a great repaint. Different details are picked out as compared to Hound, giving him a more distinct look. Hot Shot really makes me appreciate the Siege Hound mold even more now.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041560)
Posted by Emerje on October 11th, 2019 @ 11:06pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041568)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:10am CDT
Emerje wrote:So I emailed Pulse Tuesday asking what's happening with the last two Seacons. I pointed out that they've been on Takara Tomy Mall for a while and they're already listed at domestic web shops. Haven't heard anything yet which is a little concerning, the previous two waves were listed within a couple days. I hope things just got lost in the shuffle while trying to get things listed from NYCC and wrapping things up with Unicron's crowdfund and they'll get up there soon.

Emerje

This is why I've ordered the last two from TFSource. The first four I ordered through Hasbro Pulse. When they do eventually go up on Pulse, I'll just cancel the TFSource order.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041614)
Posted by Cobotron on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:21pm CDT
Posting these pics here just to illustrate that these Selects boxes work great as building block risers/platforms for terracing a display.

I . like to turn them inside out to show off the cool Cybertonian hexopattern.
Adds a splash of techno-greeble to the background. ;)^
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041615)
Posted by aronjlove on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:35pm CDT
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041639)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 12th, 2019 @ 7:05pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Thursday I noticed Hot Shot was listed on Pulse so I ordered him along with Astrotrain. I then cancelled my pre-order at Big Bad. While the order still says unfulfilled on the Pulse site I got a notification from FedEx saying Hasbro is getting a package ready to ship to me.

Yeah, Pulse has been a bit weird in sending out their ship notifications and updating orders on their site. A few members got their ship notifications from Pulse on the day their items arrived. Cromar and Hot Shot arrived for me on Thursday and still showed up as unfulfilled on Pulse until this morning. Fedex has been been more reliable on the ship notifications for my recent orders.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041646)
Posted by william-james88 on October 12th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
Hotshot is available on Toysrus Canada's website

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transformers- ... EE9DF.html
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041730)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 13th, 2019 @ 8:39pm CDT
The funny thing about Hot Shot is, I got the original Cybertron Defense Hot shot, and now it has made me want the new one, even though the old one is fantastic!
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042114)
Posted by 1984forever on October 16th, 2019 @ 7:28pm CDT
My 12yr. old son is calling siege Smokescreen “unfinished business.” C’mon, Reprolabels!
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042123)
Posted by aronjlove on October 16th, 2019 @ 8:53pm CDT
I never saw the CYBERTRON trilogy so all I knew about Hot Shot was that he has one sweet paint job. And with him being Hound's twin, I can take pics like this:

IMG_20191016_180954-01.jpeg
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042258)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2019 @ 2:02pm CDT
Transformers Generations Selects WFC Lancer is available for order on Pulse again. Many either do not have their preorders fulfilled yet or were looking to buy the figure but could not. Well, she ships out right now from Hasbro Pulse. So if you want her, there is no time like the present. She is needed to finish Orthia, the combiner made from the G1 Fembots from the Search for Alpha Trion episode.
You can get her by clicking here. Since demand is high, it is very possible that she be sold out by the time you read this, but we wanted to help fans by at least giving a heads up.

Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042260)
Posted by aronjlove on October 18th, 2019 @ 2:13pm CDT
Thank you! Now I can cancel my pre-order at Big Bad and soon I will have Orthia complete!
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042261)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 18th, 2019 @ 2:17pm CDT
Mere days after mine just arrived from Action Robo. Oh well, glad others will get another chance to get her.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042273)
Posted by Emerje on October 18th, 2019 @ 4:00pm CDT
So I tried to get an definitive answer out of Hasbro Pulse customer service on whether or not they'd be offering the remaining two Seacons. Their customer service rep was less than helpful, basically just saying the only info they have is what's on the site after first somehow thinking I was asking about a re-release even though I never mentioned one. :roll: I'll just post my email chain below:

Emerje wrote:Any idea when the third set of Selects Seacons will be available for pre-order? Takara Tomy is already offering them and shops here are taking orders. Pulse seems to be behind and fans are getting anxious.

Jared at Hasbro Pulse wrote:Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to this. We do apologize but we are unaware of if or when that figure will be re-released for sale on our Hasbro Pulse website as we are limited to the products and information that is currently listed on the website. We would advise checking the website for updates as new products can be added at any time.

Emerje wrote:Hi, I think you might have misunderstood my question. I wasn't talking about a re-release, I was talking about a first release of figures 5 and 6 (wave 3) of Transformers Selects Seacons. The first four figures were sold on Hasbro Pulse, but the last two figures remain missing. https://hasbropulse.com/pages/search-re ... ?q=seacons

These have been available at Takara Tomy Mall for a few weeks now and usually Hasbro Pulse lists Takara Tomy's Selects figures within a couple days of the Japanese listing. https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/goods/se ... %83%93%83Y

I just want to know if Hasbro Pulse is going to complete the set or if fans are going to be forced to buy them from other sellers at a higher price?

Jared at Hasbro Pulse wrote:Thank you for reaching back out to us. We do apologize but we are limited to the information that is currently listed on the Hasbro Pulse website and are unaware of if we are going to be selling those figures. We would advise keeping an eye on the website and new items can be added at any time.

Good ol' noncommittal customer service. I guess expecting them to actually find out is asking too much. [-(

Emerje
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042276)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 18th, 2019 @ 4:20pm CDT
Does that mean Age 3 & Up plus other resellers will finally fulfil and ship out their Lancer preorders?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #241 - Toy Fair 2020
"Toy Fair 2020"
Posted: Monday, February 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Leader Astrotrain" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 1998 VICE GRIP - Exclusive New Sealed! Extremely Rare!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 sky lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unite Warriors Computron UW08 takara Technobots Combiner tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Amazon Exclusive Blast Off's MEGATRONUS Master Combiner Wars" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RAVAGE LEGENDS CLASS TITANS RETURN ACTION FIGURE 2016 HASBRO VGC!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Galvatron Tiny Titan Wave 4 G1 mini figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Titans Return Lot Headmasters Galvatron Blitzwing" on EBAY