Transformers News: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca

Wednesday, October 9th, 2019 1:40PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 18,167

Hasbro is truly trying to solve distribution woes by amplifying the ease of purchasing these collectible toys online. For Canadians who couldn't find them at EB Games nor want to pay the extra shipping fees from Pulse, Toysrus.ca now has some of the Generations Selects figures for you to buy online. They are Transformers Generations Selects WFC Nightbird and Powerdasher Zetar. This makes it now 3 Generations Selects figures that Toysrus distributes in Canada. Toysrus is also the exclusive distributor of the Seeker 3 pack with Ionsotrm, Novastorm and Acidstorm and that pack can also be purchased from Toysrus.ca.

The packaging is in all North American languages so they can be shipped across Canada. Hopefully Toysrus also stocks the other Generations Selects figures, especially since Redwing still has no Canadian retailer.

Here are the links:

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS07 Nightbird, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations Selects - WFC-GS08 Powerdasher Zetar, War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Figure

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Voyager Class Seekers 3-Pack

Transformers News: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available on Toysrus.ca
Credit(s): Toysrus

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041374)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 6:09pm CDT
Some more images of the good guy with an evil clown face

Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041391)
Posted by Ironhidensh on October 9th, 2019 @ 7:53pm CDT
Everybody with awesome stuffs, meanwhile, I'm still waiting on my Pulse Star Convoy....

Nah, its all good, my wallet needs a little break.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041395)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 9th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
I'm waiting on Star Convoy too. But honestly, considering the delays of stuff i've ordered into October, it might be better that he comes out in November
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041466)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:18pm CDT
So I ordered Hot Shot and Cromar from Pulse a week ago when they went live, and I just today got the email saying they've shipped, but when I check the tracking info on the orders, it says they started shipping Monday and they're already in Illinois by now. Hasbro just didn't let me know they were on their way or change my order status and let me track them until today, because....reasons, I guess. :HEADHURTS:

At least now I know I'll have them on Monday.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041469)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 10th, 2019 @ 4:47pm CDT
Pulse has been weird with the shipping. I got my notice that Cromar shipped today.. even though he arrived Tuesday
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041495)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 10th, 2019 @ 10:56pm CDT
I got the email notice that my Cromar and Hot Shot had shipped just this morning. By the time I got home from work today, they had already been delivered! That's instant gratification, lol! :D

By the way, both figures are fantastic! Zetar and Cromar look great together on my display shelf. I can't wait to get Aragon from the Amazon set now. I'm looking forward to him more than "Invisible" Mirage or "Decepticon" Impactor. Hot Shot is a great repaint. Different details are picked out as compared to Hound, giving him a more distinct look. Hot Shot really makes me appreciate the Siege Hound mold even more now.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041560)
Posted by Emerje on October 11th, 2019 @ 11:06pm CDT

Emerje
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041568)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:10am CDT
Emerje wrote:So I emailed Pulse Tuesday asking what's happening with the last two Seacons. I pointed out that they've been on Takara Tomy Mall for a while and they're already listed at domestic web shops. Haven't heard anything yet which is a little concerning, the previous two waves were listed within a couple days. I hope things just got lost in the shuffle while trying to get things listed from NYCC and wrapping things up with Unicron's crowdfund and they'll get up there soon.

Emerje

This is why I've ordered the last two from TFSource. The first four I ordered through Hasbro Pulse. When they do eventually go up on Pulse, I'll just cancel the TFSource order.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041614)
Posted by Cobotron on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:21pm CDT
Posting these pics here just to illustrate that these Selects boxes work great as building block risers/platforms for terracing a display.

I . like to turn them inside out to show off the cool Cybertonian hexopattern.
Adds a splash of techno-greeble to the background. ;)^
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041615)
Posted by aronjlove on October 12th, 2019 @ 2:35pm CDT
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041639)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 12th, 2019 @ 7:05pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:Thursday I noticed Hot Shot was listed on Pulse so I ordered him along with Astrotrain. I then cancelled my pre-order at Big Bad. While the order still says unfulfilled on the Pulse site I got a notification from FedEx saying Hasbro is getting a package ready to ship to me.

Yeah, Pulse has been a bit weird in sending out their ship notifications and updating orders on their site. A few members got their ship notifications from Pulse on the day their items arrived. Cromar and Hot Shot arrived for me on Thursday and still showed up as unfulfilled on Pulse until this morning. Fedex has been been more reliable on the ship notifications for my recent orders.
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041646)
Posted by william-james88 on October 12th, 2019 @ 8:02pm CDT
Hotshot is available on Toysrus Canada's website

https://www.toysrus.ca/en/Transformers- ... EE9DF.html
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2041730)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 13th, 2019 @ 8:39pm CDT
The funny thing about Hot Shot is, I got the original Cybertron Defense Hot shot, and now it has made me want the new one, even though the old one is fantastic!
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042114)
Posted by 1984forever on October 16th, 2019 @ 7:28pm CDT
My 12yr. old son is calling siege Smokescreen “unfinished business.” C’mon, Reprolabels!
Re: Transformers Siege Seeker 3 pack and Generations Selects Nightbird and Zetar Available at Toysrus.ca (2042123)
Posted by aronjlove on October 16th, 2019 @ 8:53pm CDT
I never saw the CYBERTRON trilogy so all I knew about Hot Shot was that he has one sweet paint job. And with him being Hound's twin, I can take pics like this:

IMG_20191016_180954-01.jpeg

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Krok and Quake 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN GRAX & SKULLSMASHER DELUXE ACTION FIGURE 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Hasbro Deluxe Class Slugslinger & Caliburst" on EBAY