Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package!

Transformers News: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package!

Friday, December 21st, 2018 10:06AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Wolfman Jake   Views: 20,086

The siege continues, fellow Seibertronians! Courtesy of In Demand Toys, we have for you a set of pictures of the Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy - SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in package! The second wave of Deluxes consists of Ironhide, Prowl, Chromia, and Sixgun. The second wave of Battle Masters will give us Aimless, the traditional Targetmaster partner to Misfire, and introduce the new Autobot-allied Pteraxadon, the Pterodactyl axe! Clever, Hasbro! ;) Enjoy the pics below!

As we can see, Ironhide is fully painted, with a nice rich, red paint finish and properly colored forearms, unlike the sample seen recently at Tokyo Comic Con 2018. Have these pictures piqued your interest? Are you going all in on this second wave of the Siege line? Let us know in the comments below, and keep checking back here at Seibertron.com for the latest news on all things Transformers!
Credit(s): In Demand Toys (Facebook)

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000267)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:37am CST
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000268)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:41am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:Prowl looks good, except for all the yellow. God, why is there yellow on Prowl? But I’ll be getting him anyway. And thank Primus they painted Ironhide properly, he actually looks really nice. If he’s not too short I’d like to pick him up too.

There's so much yellow on him, I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out! :-P
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000269)
Posted by leokearon on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:42am CST
The Autobot Civil War continues
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000270)
Posted by carytheone on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:42am CST
Because it's precious.

Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000271)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:52am CST
carytheone wrote:
Because it's precious.

I just really hate yellow sometimes. I dunno. What’s weird is that I love my MP-34 Cheetor, I’m okay with the yellow on Nightbeat, and my favorite X-Men uniforms (90s Jim Lee designs) all have healthy doses of yellow. It’s an out of place double standard, I know. Just...ugh. I’ll be painting over the yellow on Prowl.

Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000272)
Posted by carytheone on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:57am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Because it's precious.

Well that yellow is pretty loud, so let's hope it's toned down a bit under normal lights. Hey, you get to have a preference and a quick over coat of gold would be pretty easy.

Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000274)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on December 21st, 2018 @ 10:59am CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:What I didn’t realize though is that SixGun is not a redeco of Cog. It looks like his legs are similar, but that’s about it. So I’ll probably be getting him too.

You hadn't seen him yet? He's wholly original and even cooler; it does, however use two of sideswipes' red guns

1541007669-sixgun-robo-a.png

1541007668-sixgun-x-sell-ironhide-a.png

Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000276)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 21st, 2018 @ 11:18am CST
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:

It's a few small accents: a small yellow chevron on each arm, two small yellow stripes on his waist, and a small yellow triangle on his pelvis. It's hardly "so much yellow" :roll:
And these are all based on decals the original Prowl toy had, as has been demonstrated.

There's a particular reason behind those arm chevrons, too: they're meant to look like an officer's rank stripes.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000286)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on December 21st, 2018 @ 12:30pm CST
carytheone wrote:I wonder how similar Cog and Sixgun's engineering will be and will we be able to make frankenbots out of them and Brunt? Talk about easy Siege Junkions!

Not sure on Sixgun, but I do have some frankenbot fun planned once my "We Three Cogs of Hasbro Toy Shop" arrive. Photos sure to follow.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000289)
Posted by carytheone on December 21st, 2018 @ 12:39pm CST
Big Bad has a bunch of new pics and preorders up

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?S ... m_content=
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000293)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 21st, 2018 @ 12:44pm CST
Has anyone else reflected on how the Leader Optimus' inner robot is essentially a fancy version of the Burger King toy of Cybertron Optimus with a G1 head?
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000304)
Posted by Wireless_Phantom on December 21st, 2018 @ 1:42pm CST
I'm still not sure if I'm going to buy two Sixguns or not
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000305)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 21st, 2018 @ 1:45pm CST
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Because it's precious.

I think I may know why. That yellow seen there on Siege Prowl is a loud, slightly greenish tinted shade of yellow, whereas the yellow seen on most of those other examples you listed are more of a golden or American cheese shade of yellow. Warmer yellow as opposed to cooler yellow.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000307)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on December 21st, 2018 @ 2:16pm CST
carytheone wrote:Big Bad has a bunch of new pics and preorders up

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?S ... m_content=

Awesome! Can't wait to get Soundwave, even if his alt mode looks like a flying dumpster
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000316)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 21st, 2018 @ 3:02pm CST
I need Six-Gun but given the UK market"s ability to skip certain waves, I may order him from Kapow. Don't forget people who want him: you can have a character stand on him in Alt mode as well.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000333)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on December 21st, 2018 @ 3:32pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Because it's precious.

I hope the yellow paint looks a little better under more "natural" lighting. I do get why some people don't like all the yellow hightlights, though. The original decals for the G1 toy were only outlined in yellow on the pelvis. They should primarily be silver or gray for the squiggles on either side and red for the triangle in the middle. This feels quite lazy on Hasbro's part, honestly. I do like that addition of the yellow chevrons on the biceps, though, as those are accurate G1 sticker details and also, as someone mentioned earlier, a way to show Prowl's ranking as a police officer. If they had just used some red and silver on the pelvis and a richer light blue clear plastic for the car windows, Siege Prowl would have looked pretty much perfect...although, some blue headlights and some red break lights would have helped quite a bit too.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000340)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on December 21st, 2018 @ 3:52pm CST
It is a bit lazy, yeah.

I think the greenish tinge might come from painting yellow onto black plastic
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000344)
Posted by Cyberpath on December 21st, 2018 @ 4:05pm CST
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000346)
Posted by Skritz on December 21st, 2018 @ 4:12pm CST
You know, the small and sunken-in look of the Magnus cab isn't much of an issue if you imagine it just moving in a straight line on a battlefield, just plowing through rubble like it ain't there. Like a tank on wheels. What I'm saying is: that vehicle mode looks brutal as fuck and is probably the most fitting of the war theme.
Re: Transformers: SIEGE Wave 2 Deluxes and Battle Masters in Package! (2000350)
Posted by ZeroWolf on December 21st, 2018 @ 4:30pm CST
That Shockwave just keeps growing on me, Um as well, especially with the Cybertron Prime guns just connected there like that...Wait, does that mean they'll be the only guns Prime has? Will there be enough parts count to give him all the fire power Cybertron Prime had?

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON Dark Of The Moon DOTM Cyberverse Commander Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Crosscut Thrilling 30 100% Complete Deluxe Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Chromia Thrilling 30 100% Complete Deluxe Generations Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Ironhide 100% Complete Cyberverse Commander Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Starscream 100% Complete Cyberverse Commander Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Bulkhead 100% Complete Cyberverse Commander Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Dreadwing 100% Complete Cyberverse Commander Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Movie Premier Edition Raptor Figure - Dinobot Slash" on EBAY