Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 9:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 17,258

Thanks to regular early reviewer TonTon Reviews, we have a fun preview video of sorts. It features the elusive Constructicon Overload, set to be released in the Leader Class Assortment later this year. The video is only barely longer than a minute, but shows Overload transforming from truck mode into his robot mode, with the promise of a full length video to come.

So now that we've gotten a taste of the final Devastator component to be released, are you looking forward to this figure? Let us know what you think!

Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057706)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 25th, 2020 @ 12:32am CDT

I managed to purchase or preorder Scrapmetal, Hightower, Scrapper, Skipjack, and Overload at heavy discounts, but I missed Long Haul, Mixmaster, and Scavenger, and am now looking at huge after market mark ups on them. I will end up selling the Constructicons I have if the alternative is spending close to $200 for the three I missed.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057718)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 25th, 2020 @ 3:49am CDT
I'd say it's a pretty good certainty that Scavenger will be recolored into Demolishor (the big one at the beginning who messes up Shanghai), because they are the exact same body type, just different colors. Demolishor's Voyager toy in ROTF is even colored like Scavenger. Same thing with Long Haul- he had a recolored Voyager in the HFTD line called Payload, who was yellow. The only one who's not a safe bet is Mixmaster, because there's never been a redeco of his mold that wasn't him.

The only other thing I can think is if they do a G1 colors Devastator, then there may be a different version of Mixmaster and others.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057728)
Posted by LinaNui on March 25th, 2020 @ 9:26am CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:What do people reckon are the odds that more of the Constructicon molds will be recolored like Rampage/Skipjack?

If you wait, you will be able to get mixmaster and scavenger. They are brand new releases so everyone is wanting them now. They are both also going to be repacked in later waves making them easier to come by. As for long haul, I can hope he will be repacked in the Skipjack wave, but I think you may have to bite the bullet and pay the ~$50 that amazon is asking. Hope this helps.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057824)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 26th, 2020 @ 3:07am CDT
LinaNui wrote:

Yeah, that's definitely good news. I'm getting some stuff up on ebay to maybe cover Long Haul, but his price just keeps climbing.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers The Loyal Subjects 8" Action Vinyl: Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS AUTOBOT WHIRL 30TH ANNIVERSARY 2014 Sealed Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe Class, Ratchet  (Exclusive)" on EBAY
Buy "Loyal Subjects Transformers Trailbreaker, Swoop,Wheeljack, & Sludge Wave 3 Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AoE Drift Hasbro TF4 Age of Extinction Autobot Voyager Class MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Loyal Subjects Action Vinyls Wave 3 BLITZWING & Rumble Figures" on EBAY
Buy "G1 TRANSFORMERS 1985 HELICOPTER WHIRL PHOTON BEAM RIFLE GUN PART ACCESSORY GEN 1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Lot of 32 Arcee Roadbuster Chromia More" on EBAY