Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video

Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video

Tuesday, March 24th, 2020 9:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 20,652

Thanks to regular early reviewer TonTon Reviews, we have a fun preview video of sorts. It features the elusive Constructicon Overload, set to be released in the Leader Class Assortment later this year. The video is only barely longer than a minute, but shows Overload transforming from truck mode into his robot mode, with the promise of a full length video to come.

So now that we've gotten a taste of the final Devastator component to be released, are you looking forward to this figure? Let us know what you think!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057706)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 25th, 2020 @ 12:32am CDT

I managed to purchase or preorder Scrapmetal, Hightower, Scrapper, Skipjack, and Overload at heavy discounts, but I missed Long Haul, Mixmaster, and Scavenger, and am now looking at huge after market mark ups on them. I will end up selling the Constructicons I have if the alternative is spending close to $200 for the three I missed.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057718)
Posted by Bounti76 on March 25th, 2020 @ 3:49am CDT
I'd say it's a pretty good certainty that Scavenger will be recolored into Demolishor (the big one at the beginning who messes up Shanghai), because they are the exact same body type, just different colors. Demolishor's Voyager toy in ROTF is even colored like Scavenger. Same thing with Long Haul- he had a recolored Voyager in the HFTD line called Payload, who was yellow. The only one who's not a safe bet is Mixmaster, because there's never been a redeco of his mold that wasn't him.

The only other thing I can think is if they do a G1 colors Devastator, then there may be a different version of Mixmaster and others.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057728)
Posted by LinaNui on March 25th, 2020 @ 9:26am CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:What do people reckon are the odds that more of the Constructicon molds will be recolored like Rampage/Skipjack?

If you wait, you will be able to get mixmaster and scavenger. They are brand new releases so everyone is wanting them now. They are both also going to be repacked in later waves making them easier to come by. As for long haul, I can hope he will be repacked in the Skipjack wave, but I think you may have to bite the bullet and pay the ~$50 that amazon is asking. Hope this helps.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Overload Stop Motion Transformation Video (2057824)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on March 26th, 2020 @ 3:07am CDT
LinaNui wrote:

Yeah, that's definitely good news. I'm getting some stuff up on ebay to maybe cover Long Haul, but his price just keeps climbing.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #251 - Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill
"Bob Lobclaw's Rumor Mill"
Posted: Sunday, May 24th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Legends - LG65 Targetmaster Twin Twist" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends - LG64 Seaspray & Lione (Sawback)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Powermaster Optimus Prime 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Golden Lagoon Beachcomber Perceptor and Seaspray Wonderfest" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Seaspray" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Sixshot & Revolver MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns SCOURGE w/ FRACAS New Sealed GENERATIONS" on EBAY
Buy "2 Transformers: Generations Junkheap & Titans return Scourge. New." on EBAY