Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 4:59pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 30,102

while some fans are upset at Transformers Studio Series thrust for not being red, Armada fans are pleased with the homage. Plus, this is a different thrust from either, being part of the Bumblebee movie and not being a conehead, but having a triangle placed behind his head instead. If you do want him, the toy is now available to ship from Target.com, this is the link:
https://www.target.com/p/transformers-s ... A-79773877

We thank TF-fan kev777 and D-Maximus Primal for letting us know. The toy was also found, along with his wavemate Wreck-Gar, on shelves at Walmarts in Missouri and Louisianna, among other places. The photo below comes from Starscream229

Transformers News: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores

Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111972)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on August 3rd, 2021 @ 6:02pm CDT
Baton Rouge.. They should be hitting the NOLA area soon.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111977)
Posted by bodrock on August 3rd, 2021 @ 6:55pm CDT
Would have been great to have scored Wreck-Gar! But I have hardly seen SS86 figs around Oregon. I'd also love a BW Megatron, but all I saw was T-Wrecks....
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111982)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:20pm CDT
T-Wrecks is very shiny. :x Any version of the mold is worth a look.

I hope the UK gets these soon. Then all my Transformers will get bikes...
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111984)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:27pm CDT
Rtron wrote:Age of Extinction figures were REALLY subpar, in my opinion. The only good thing to come out of it was Evasion Mode Optimus Prime and some dinobots. I feel it was a sort of transitional period where production costs were going up, but Hasbro hadn't decided to downscale the figures yet. So you end up having these figures with WAY simpler engineering than any previous movie line, even 2007, and look very cheap on top of it because of the lack of paint.

This is actually even worse than the original AoE release. They changed up the plastic colors and made things worse! I was checking mine against the AoE deluxe gallery here and for AoE, they used 4 plastic colors, clear, black, yellow and dark grey. For this release the changed the missile from black to yellow and made most of the grey parts black, making things even more bland. On top of that, they skipped out on the silver paint on his toes, and it wouldn't surprise me if they skipped another paint detail or 2 somewhere.

20210803_191723.jpg
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111985)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:39pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

That's because it's not a reissue of the vanilla AOE High Octane Bumblebee, but specifically a reissue of the slightly redecoed version of High Octane Bumblebee that was instead included with the Bumblebee Evolution 2-pack with Movie 1 1977 Camaro Bumblebee and AOE 2017 Camaro Bumblebee, both of which were also slightly redecoed from their original releases.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111988)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:43pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Thanks, that makes sense. Oddly enough that 3-pack keeps coming up on a target search on me, yep that's the deco. Man it is even worse than the vanilla original release deco-wise.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111989)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:44pm CDT

I hope my thrust actually arrives. Mine shipped yesterday at 7am, but as of right now, it still only shows "label created", making me fear an issue
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111991)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:47pm CDT
I never had High Octane Bee and it's interest me. But to get it, I either have to buy a multipack of figures I don't want, or go for the original on Ebay and pay quadruple of the OG price.

Sigh. #-o
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111993)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 3rd, 2021 @ 7:55pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Argh, bummer on more paint and plastic type confirmations on High Octane Bee. He really needed a new mold, why did they have to reuse that one? That might be the weakest Bee figure I own.

Car mode is nice on High Octane Bee, I will give it that, that that is about all that is nice.

I got a Fedex tracking number earlier today for my Thrust but is also just in the label created status. Fingers crossed. I like that mold more than I thought I would.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2111997)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 3rd, 2021 @ 9:24pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:That might be the weakest Bee figure I own.

I wouldn't have been entirely opposed if it was just for Buzzworthy, but the fact that it is a numbered release with (presumably) a repack in the mainline coming up is just terrible. It's a really cool and unique design for movie Bee, but it seems like it'll never have a good figure. . .

I've been tempted to paint my HO Bee since it's really lacking, but I really think that mold is just not worth painting.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112047)
Posted by Munkky on August 4th, 2021 @ 12:32pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

20210803_191723.jpg

Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112051)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 4th, 2021 @ 1:02pm CDT
Munkky wrote:I recently sold my original High Octane Bee on Ebay, and while I don't plan on getting the re-issue, it's a shame they didn't at least spruce it up a bit with some paint on the lower torso and legs.

Already done in Takara's MB line.
And of course, it's worth a fortune.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112057)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 4th, 2021 @ 2:35pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Already done in Takara's MB line.
And of course, it's worth a fortune.
No, Movie the Best did not have High Octane Bumblebee. Just DOTM, TLK, and normal AOE Bumblebee.

And a new mini-figure that came with AOE Strafe.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112091)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 4th, 2021 @ 8:24pm CDT
I got my SS Thrust tonight, and I figured I'd give some quick thoughts on him.

first off, the robot mode is gorgeous. I love the Blitzwing gas-mask head, it looks so great on the mold, and the new conehead piece is really sweet. It adds new character to a familiar mold. Mind you, it does inhibit head articulation, rendering side to side views pretty non-existent.

The colors on this are also really nice. The greens are a good contrast to the creamy color, and it is spaced out enough to be very effective. Outside of the limited head articulation and the gun needing a longer handle to be held proper, I have no complaints about the robot mode.

Transformation is the same as Starscream, but you have to be a bit careful with the new cone, it gets in the way a little bit, but it's not too hard to work around. Alt mode is similarly nicely done and colored, and the greens with the yellow cockpit really shine here. It's just a lot of fun.

In conclusion, if you like the Bumblebee movie, you like Armada Thrust, or you just like fun transformers, get this guy. He is well worth your effort. He's really cool.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112253)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 7th, 2021 @ 7:11pm CDT
I lucked into the Barricade and Bumblebee set yesterday! This makes me very happy since I now only need 2 regular release SS figures: DotM Ratchet and 2007 Starscream! This set in particular will remain in vehicle modes on the shelves, and the rotary weapon on Barricade will go to my first one so he can dual wield.

Also of note, new Barricade lacks the "To Punish and Enslave" slogan on the side.

Also, mid-transformation seeker is hilarious

Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112454)
Posted by Overcracker on August 10th, 2021 @ 3:02pm CDT
Amazon just shipped my SS 74 BB & Sam.

Hopefully it will be here soon.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112474)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 10th, 2021 @ 6:02pm CDT
I can't remember the last TF before this mold (Screamer, Blitzwing, Thrust) that had a robot mode which I loved so much yet a vehicle mode that I couldn't stand.

If I ever find them on sale, I'll be picking up all 3 of them. But as they are, to me they're not worth $30 each.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112628)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on August 12th, 2021 @ 12:42am CDT
With a listing for DOTM core class Laserbeak, I'm curious what you all are hoping for with core class in SS.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how it'll work scaling wise - SS scale Laserbeak is really, really tiny, and I have no idea how they'd handle something like Frenzy - I think Frenzy would have to be a tiny static figure (or maybe minimal articulation) to work in SS scale.

However, I think Scorponok is a good fit for core class, and I really like some other ideas I've heard like Oreobot and Dispensor.

Also, do you think it'll be pink Bumblebee Laserbeak? I actually really like this idea.

Honestly, I'm just really happy we have a new listing for something SS Bayverse! We hung onto those ROTF Bee/Jolt/Grindor listings for over a year.
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112775)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on August 13th, 2021 @ 2:41am CDT
I think Mohawk, the Twins (let me live in denial :lol: ), Squeeks, and maybe slightly improved Arcee gals would be good uses for a new SS Core class
Re: Transformers Studio Series Thrust Available Online + Found with Wreck-Gar in US Stores (2112861)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on August 13th, 2021 @ 1:05pm CDT
So, I've seen this:

TRANSFORMERS STUDIO SERIES LEADER CLASS 86-12 CORONATION STARSCREAM

STUDIO SERIES LEADER CLASS: Leader Class figures are 8.5-inch collectible action figures inspired by iconic movie scenes and designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!

8.5-INCH SCALE CORONATION STARSCREAM: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with 2 null rays, 2 shoulder armor pieces, crown, cape, and throne accessories

BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of The Transformers: The Movie. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic All Hail Starscream scene

2 ICONIC MODES: Coronation Starscream figure features classic conversion between robot and jet modes in 29 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up

REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays the Coronation Starscream figure in the All Hail Starscream scene

Figure scale: 8.5 inches

That figure scale :-?

Have they made a brand new, bigger version of Earthrise SS?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars computron" on EBAY
Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS SILVERBOLT LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "???? Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Class CYCLONUS MOTORMASTER LOT NEW ????" on EBAY
Buy "LG-EX Black Convoy Tokyo Toy Show 2017 Limited Edition Transformers Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bombshell 100% Complete Titans Return Combiner Wars Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Combiner Wars DEVASTATOR Transformers Hasbro Generations + X2 Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "2012 transformers Generations fall of cybertron Soundblaster Includes Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "*NEW* Transformers Generations War for Cybertron-Siege Commander Jetfire-11" Fig" on EBAY