Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details

Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details

Tuesday, May 8th, 2007 9:50pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Game News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 42,424

The official details about the Transformers Movie Special Edition video game for the XBOX 360 have been revealed. Teamxbox.com has posted the latest details. The official title for the special addition is Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition. That is not all! The Cybertron Edition, will only be sold exclusively at GameStop and EB Games stores. Here are the details about Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition and an image of the game cover:

Bonus unlockable levels
Bonus code to unlock two ‘Cybertron’ levels, one for each side in the game (Autobot and Decepticon)
Bonus Content Disc
Behind-the-Scenes Interviews and B-Roll from movie and game talent:
Peter Cullen (original Optimus Prime, Optimus Prime in game and film)
Frank Welker (original Megatron, Megatron in game)
“Making of” features with the game's development teams
Film content including movie trailers and TV spots.
Prequel Comic Book
Volume 1 of 4 official movie prequel comic books.
-Designed by Transformers artist legend, Don Figueroa. Published by IDW comics.
-Storyline: Tells the back-story of the battle between Autobots and Decepticons on Cybertron, as well as the importance of the All-Spark cube and how it was lost.
Limited Edition Packaging
Special packaging featuring classic Transformers icons and images of Cybertron.
Price
$69.99

For more information click here.

Credit(s): Teamxbox.com

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 8th, 2007 10:08pm CDT

Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114514)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 8th, 2007 @ 10:15pm CDT
I would get that version if it was available for the PC.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114519)
Posted by Fireblast on May 8th, 2007 @ 10:27pm CDT
But it isn't so you're out of luck.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114521)
Posted by Yeti on May 8th, 2007 @ 10:31pm CDT
It's a sexy time!
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114523)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 8th, 2007 @ 10:33pm CDT
Fireblast wrote:But it isn't so you're out of luck.

Gee, thanks dude.
To be honest, the article doesn't explicitly say it's a 360 exclusive; perhaps there is hope after all.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114545)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 8th, 2007 @ 10:56pm CDT
Damn, now I need a 360 & an PS3. *sigh* The things I do to make me happy.....................
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114548)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:01pm CDT
No, I don't have an XBOX (any model), but I have to be honest and say this really doesn't impress me that much. I mean, if I had an XBOX 360, sure I'd pick it up, but otherwise... meh. True, interviews and behind the scenes stuff can be nice, but I'm sure I'll get more than my fill of TF movie stuff when the DVD comes out (who knows if I'll even watch it all then...).
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114553)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:06pm CDT
Sounds pretty spiffy...already got it pre-ordered. Even got the movie poster hanging in my bedroom. Kinda weird having a giant Autobot eye looking at me when I'm getting intimate with my wife.

Anywho...anybody know when the game comes out? I've heard here & there, but keep forgetting......
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114560)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:15pm CDT
aw. id just get the thing for the comic book. if only they had the special edition on other systems.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114570)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:21pm CDT
nice, but I wish they had extra characters/skins for it. Too bad I have to get it from EB, guess full retail price it is then...
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114595)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:45pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114597)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 8th, 2007 @ 11:47pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:Bet it is an American/Canadian release only. Cant see it getting the same deal in Region 4.

The package says NTSC on it, if that's any reassurance...
Hope you guys don't get left out!
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114620)
Posted by Gutsman Heavy on May 9th, 2007 @ 12:28am CDT

I doubt it, we usually get the collectors here, hell it may not even be an exclusive! its happened before.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114668)
Posted by Dead Metal on May 9th, 2007 @ 2:36am CDT
Diden't someone state a wile back that he asket the makers which version would be best to by, and got an answer saying that the Xbox 360 would be the best version so this will probeble be only on Xbox. Damn
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114692)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 9th, 2007 @ 3:37am CDT
Good thing I fly the 360 colors. I will be getting this for sure.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114695)
Posted by Skullgrin140 on May 9th, 2007 @ 3:46am CDT
I hope the make that for PS2 anytime soon
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114720)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 9th, 2007 @ 4:08am CDT
Why must it be an exclusive? These people are idiots.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (114958)
Posted by jonusjaxon on May 9th, 2007 @ 7:56am CDT
I'm just going to get the PC version. It'll be the cheapest. I hate this Collector's Edition B.S. Making us feel like we need to buy it. Well, I've had it. No Collector's Edition version on 360 has ever been worth it. Plus the cases start to look junky on your shelf. Seeing as this game is probably only going to last me 2-3 hours tops, I can't justify paying the $70 tag. PC version from now on.

PS - PC version of Spider-Man 3 is on sale for $10 this week at Circuit City. On every other console it's $50-60. The new gaming generation is a complete rip-off.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (115088)
Posted by UltraPrimal on May 9th, 2007 @ 9:41am CDT
Cool
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (115325)
Posted by Hairball178 on May 9th, 2007 @ 1:32pm CDT
Every time I go by GameStop I'm dropping $5-10 on my deposit...great or sucky I'm getting what looks like a worthwhile TF collectible.
Re: Transformers: The Game Cybertron Edition Details (115428)
Posted by Dragonslayer on May 9th, 2007 @ 3:50pm CDT
I shall have one! But I need a 360 first...I only need a few more dollars to cover tax *cough cough*

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY