Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook

Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook

Monday, August 21st, 2017 12:43pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,053

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have another special edition of Transformers: The Last Knight for you, courtesy of Best Buy Canada, and it's another steelbook but for the 4k Ultra HD version of the fifth movie helmed by Michael Bay! Check out the artwork below, and click on the link to pre-order yours - due for release on 26 September 2017.

Overview
Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).
More Information
There comes a moment in everyone's life when we are called upon to make a difference. In TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.


Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook

Credit(s): Best Buy ca


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1905582)
Posted by shajaki on August 21st, 2017 @ 2:05pm CDT
That is simply delicious.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1906944)
Posted by Va'al on August 28th, 2017 @ 5:40am CDT
You'll remember our rolling and round-up coverage of the faring of Transformers: The Last Knight at US and International box offices, showing how it was doing significantly not-as-good as its predecessors - we now also have a concluding reading of some numbers, with the US run ending at the 9 week mark, courtesy of Box Office Mojo.

The numbers clock in at just above 600 mln for total gross (with foreign being the expected bulk), and a significant pick up for IMAX and 3D showings of the movie across the cinemas showing it. Read more below, and let us know what you think!

Total Lifetime Grosses
Domestic: $130,168,683 21.6%
+ Foreign: $473,800,000 78.4%
= Worldwide: $603,968,683
Domestic Summary
Opening Weekend: $44,680,073
(#1 rank, 4,069 theaters, $10,981 average)
% of Total Gross: 34.3%
> View All 9 Weekends
Widest Release: 4,132 theaters
Close Date: August 24, 2017
In Release: 65 days / 9.3 weeks


Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1906955)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on August 28th, 2017 @ 6:45am CDT
I know that is a lot of money but man did this thing bomb especially compared to the others and just in general. Which is sad because it is my favorite of the live action transformers movies.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1906957)
Posted by Quantum Surge on August 28th, 2017 @ 7:03am CDT
A million less than the first movie but still damaging. I hope Hasbro and Paramount can get back on their feet with the Bumblebee movie.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1906960)
Posted by dragons on August 28th, 2017 @ 7:50am CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:A million less than the first movie but still damaging. I hope Hasbro and Paramount can get back on their feet with the Bumblebee movie.


Don't want jinx it new director doesn't always mean success or better movie Tim burton batman good batman sequels batman robin and batman forever bad bat nipples colorful city bad comedy
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1906994)
Posted by Delicon on August 28th, 2017 @ 10:03am CDT
I really enjoyed the first 3 movies. Sure. I thought that certain aspects could have been better buy overall they were a lot of fun. The last 2 were hard for me to take. The new characters were a lot worse than the old ones, on both the human and robot sides. About the only new character that I thought was done well was Kelsey Grammar playing Eddinger.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907015)
Posted by fruityrobo on August 28th, 2017 @ 11:25am CDT
in the end, we can only pray for a miracle to happen so that our favorite live action movie can stay alive
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907023)
Posted by Kurona on August 28th, 2017 @ 12:16pm CDT
And that miracle is... Nothing. Because it's not in terrible danger. It just didn't make as much money as the other movies, which either means it has to experiment and be more creative to try and reach that level again; or lower their budget to match what money they're making back. It's going to be fine.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907031)
Posted by Optimum Supreme on August 28th, 2017 @ 12:49pm CDT
I know it wouldn't make any money, but am I the only one wishing they'd make another cartoon movie? 8-}
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907034)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on August 28th, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
Optimum Supreme wrote:I know it wouldn't make any money, but am I the only one wishing they'd make another cartoon movie? 8-}


they are! it's called Transformers One ;)
http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2015/05/27 ... -the-works
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907061)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 28th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CDT
Kurona wrote:And that miracle is... Nothing. Because it's not in terrible danger. It just didn't make as much money as the other movies, which either means it has to experiment and be more creative to try and reach that level again; or lower their budget to match what money they're making back. It's going to be fine.


Hopefully their experiments won't conclude: "More explosions! More cursing! More bodily function jokes! More spinning cameras! More product placements! More communist China!"
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907095)
Posted by Barricade.it on August 28th, 2017 @ 4:34pm CDT
IMHO the ptoblem is that in TLK they've been TOO creative, mixing too many strange ideas which had nothing to do with TF and filling them all with disposable characters like the whole Decepticon team. Let TFs be TFs and all things will work.

Kurona wrote:And that miracle is... Nothing. Because it's not in terrible danger. It just didn't make as much money as the other movies, which either means it has to experiment and be more creative to try and reach that level again; or lower their budget to match what money they're making back. It's going to be fine.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907101)
Posted by o.supreme on August 28th, 2017 @ 4:46pm CDT
I did like that the Tone of TLK was a bit lighter. I have seen all these films theatrically, and as my son has gotten older, this was the first I felt comfortable in taking him to see. had any of the other films come out, and he was the same age (11), some of the language and innuendo I still would not have taken him to see in the theater.

What I disliked was its complete disregard for continuity. Now I know that the movie series has been pretty loose when it comes to this, but if you squint real hard, and *read between the lines* you could make some sort of cohesive through line for the first 4 films. But with TLK all of that was shattered. It raised way more questions, and answered NONE from the previous film.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907167)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 28th, 2017 @ 10:06pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:What I disliked was its complete disregard for continuity. Now I know that the movie series has been pretty loose when it comes to this, but if you squint real hard, and *read between the lines* you could make some sort of cohesive through line for the first 4 films. But with TLK all of that was shattered. It raised way more questions, and answered NONE from the previous film.
Heh, yeah, remember when so many people were so insistent that we wait for the fifth movie to answer all the unanswered questions that AOE raised ("Who are the Creators?" "Who are the Knights and what's their deal?" "How is Optimus a member of these Knights?" "How, if at all, do the Creators relate to the AllSpark?" "The Dinobots are Knights too, right?" "What's the story behind this version of the Dinobots having dinosaur-based altmodes?" "How did Lockdown get involved with the Creators?" "What's Optimus gonna do with the Seed that he took with him into space?" "What's next for Megatron as Galvatron?") only for the fifth movie to not only answer absolutely none of them but to also outright feign ignorance of several of them as though they were never even a thing beforehand.

Every single person who insisted that the fifth movie would have all the answers sure did eat some mighty fine crow. :P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907185)
Posted by EunuchRon on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:24am CDT
Look, I can tie everything together like this.

The knights were charged with protecting Cybertron from Unicron. The dinobots were the largest and strongest knights, sent out first to locate Unicron, which they found on earth. They took the forms of the local life, which were dinosaurs. They subdued Unicron and kept him from waking up, but the ships with the "creator" people wanting to cyberform earth showed up, along with Lockdown, and the dinobots lost the fight and were imprisoned by Lockdown. Once the "creators" realized that earth was home to the big bad Unicron and cyberforming him was REALLY BAD bacause it would wake the dude up and make him super powerful, they stopped and left the planet, but not before they had wiped out most life on the planet. They stripped off the cyberforming they had done and it left a layer of iridium. Millions of years later, the 13 original Primes located Unicron and they arrived on earth intending to build and use the solar harvester to drain the sun and put Unicron in a deep freeze so he couldn't awaken. When local life proved intelligent the primes decided they couldn't morally go through with the plan, so they decided to bury the solar harvester in a pyramid structure and built some fake ones to hide the nature of the harvester. They didn't want to wreck it incase it had to be used as a last resort. The Egyptians later copied their pyramids for tombs, thinking the original pyramids were "tombs of the gods". Anyway, one of the primes rebelled, since Unicron was too big a threat to Cybertron and he wanted the big U destroyed for good. He tried to get hold of the Matrix of Leadership to turn the thing on, but the other primes hid it away. They wouldn't kill the rebel prime, being unwilling to kill one of their own, so they sacrificed themselves instead. How The Fallen never found them and why he left... eh, someone else can figure that out.

So then on Cybertron the war isn't going so well for the Autobots. Sentinel Prime goes missing, and Optimus Prime decides to eject the Allspark from the planet to keep Megatron from gaining control over it. Sentinel was already headed for Earth when his ship gets damaged on the way out. Megatron knew that Earth was Unicron the whole time, having learned about it from Quintessa, and brought Sentinel into the mix, telling him of the plan to use the solar harvester to prevent Unicron from waking up, and Sentinel would use the space bridge to bring Cybertron into orbit to suck up the power, and Quintessa would kill Unicron. When Megatron found out Optimus ejected the Allspark, he knew it would be drawn to Unicron, and went flying off after it, not knowing that Sentinel's ship got damaged. Megatron saw a perfect plan - go to Earth, retrieve the Allspark, open the space bridge, activate the collector, repower and rebuild Cybertron, and crush the autobots, ending the war for good. Somehow he got damaged on the way - probably hit an asteroid, and crashed on Earth near the polar regions. He and the Allspark were found by humans that knew nothing of what was going on with Unicron or the solar collector.

Before the Allspark landed, while the fighting was going on on Cybertron, other knights that had been sent out to find Unicron had located him on earth. Merlin met them, and taught them about humans, especially about King Arthur. They realized that Quintessa would destroy all life on earth to stop Unicron and repower Cybertron. They hid their ship at the bottom of the ocean, and they bound the staff to Merlin so that it would remain hidden. Quintessa had already been moving Cybertron when Sentinel opened the spacebridge opened to Earth. When the spacebridge failed, she started moving Cybertron toward Earth at warp speed, burning up Cybertron's remaining energon reserves, since time was running out before Unicron would awaken.

Now to wrap it all up, here's how a few plot holes get tied. The original primes knew that Unicron could only be destroyed by using Quintessa's staff and the knights' ship. The solar harvester would freeze Unicron, but couldn't outright kill him. Once Unicron was frozen, the staff would be used to deliver the killing blow. After the Allspark was lost in space, a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons went out looking for it, like Jetfire, Bumblebee, etc. They ended up on Earth, but in the 20th century. They didn't know about the knights or Unicron, but were just looking for the Allspark. When signs of the Allspark were found everyone started calling their buddies in space. Enter Optimus, Jazz, Ironhide, and the others in the first movie. The "creators" were responsible for cyberforming various planets and creating robotic life. They were not involved in Cybertron's war, but had created various worlds like Cybertron and Velocitron and some others. Lockdown was their henchman. He was programmed to capture any wayward robots that would interfere with their cyberforming, among other things. After they discovered earth was Unicron, Lockdown decided to keep the dinobots imprisoned because they had grown too wild owing to their alternate forms and couldn't be released without wreaking havoc. When the "creators" learned that Cybertronians had again landed on earth, lockdown was sent to eliminate them before they could accidentally wake up Unicron. The presence of a Cybertronian with an active Matrix of Leadership was a serious problem as that would cause Unicron to stir, so Optimus Prime was targeted by Lockdown to be removed from the earth intact, and the Matrix taken to the "creators". He didn't care about the humans at all, and the seed they were given as a gift would cyberform too small an area of the planet to worry about. It would also allow him to cover his tracks when the humans most interested in it would be killed by it. When Prime left with the seed he hid it away somewhere in the asteroid field, then went on to try to find the "creators", but ran out of power and went into stasis lock. Quintessa found him, and lied to him, telling him that SHE was the creator when she was just a pretender, controlling Cybertron's core, and having been the one that dispatched the knights to find Unicron in the first place.

That's how I tie everything up. This make any sense?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907187)
Posted by noctorro on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:45am CDT
Mr.MicroMaster wrote:I know that is a lot of money but man did this thing bomb especially compared to the others and just in general. Which is sad because it is my favorite of the live action transformers movies.


It should've bombed, because it's an unoriginal, uninspired, convoluted mess. It's only slightly less worse than Revenge of the Fallen. The writers room and Micheal Bay are hacks and give very little about movie making. The whole movie is just random crap.

For example, who got the most screen time in the town battle in the post-apocalyptic beginning? Humans and drones people. Onslaught (a combiner leader which should be a big deal, and is just a rehash of a Constructicon in the movie) gets killed in 3 seconds, the racist stereotype bot gets killed in 2 seconds.

They don't care about anything of the last movie. As stated before, Dinobots were suppose to be the Knights, and then there are 12 more, and they form a dragon. But there are also knights in the ship, the zombie one who died I think. But they could still form the dragon.
They know NOTHING about movie making, sure you see some colors and pretty people with some funny strange dialogue. But that's not movie making. And what the f*cks up with the changing aspect ratio?
And how the f*ck do they make baby Dinobots?
Yes you see a few robots, you see a little action, names get slapped around. Quintessa, Unicron, Megatron, Nemesis Prime. And there's a real traditional combiner in it as well!
None of that sh*t makes any sense and none of that sh*t is done even remotely right.
All I read here and see online are fans trying to imagine and theorize how things fit and try to make it cooler for their own experience. But NO, Optimus Prime, beaten down by Bumblebee, Knights, with no upgrade whatsover killed a combiner in 1 strike. That's bullsh*t.
Megatron has that same face paint as Optimus but isn't under the control of Quintessa like Prime is. WHYYY!!!????

I know, it's just a dumb movie, like Minions, you just have to watch and enjoy it.
But FFS man, I'm watching Transformers Prime for the first time and I've finished watching
X-Men Animated a while ago.
Transformers Prime is WAAAYYY better than the movies, they even do cool camera angles during
combat and try new things. Autobots are actually good, not assholes.
In X-Men Animated they did the Sentinels way better than the movies, they got Apocalypse right.
Which they totally f*cked up in the X-Men Apocalypse movie, satan damn, Apocalypse is my favorite Marvel villain and they effed that up.

Glad they'll show Terminator 2 in 3d in the theaters soon.

This movie is so bad, it doesn't even have a tie in video game.
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen was a decent and at times pretty good movie game.

Sorry for rant, but it's a bad movie, it shouldn't make a lot of money.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907188)
Posted by EunuchRon on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:51am CDT
noctorro wrote:And how the f*ck do they make baby Dinobots?


Well, you see, when a mommy dinobot and a daddy dinobot love each other very much... :D
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907196)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 29th, 2017 @ 1:58am CDT
http://www.boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id ... rmers5.htm

More or less US$ 700,000,000 including the US (where it clocked in not more or less than US$ 140,000,000)worldwide! You really can't put lipstick on a PIG!

THERE is a GOD or maybe Primus! :DANCE:

No mo' turdy Bayverse movies!Heck, only saving grace of the series was episode #1!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907197)
Posted by fenrir72 on August 29th, 2017 @ 2:07am CDT
EunuchRon wrote:Look, I can tie everything together like this.

The knights were charged with protecting Cybertron from Unicron. The dinobots were the largest and strongest knights, sent out first to locate Unicron, which they found on earth. They took the forms of the local life, which were dinosaurs. They subdued Unicron and kept him from waking up, but the ships with the "creator" people wanting to cyberform earth showed up, along with Lockdown, and the dinobots lost the fight and were imprisoned by Lockdown. Once the "creators" realized that earth was home to the big bad Unicron and cyberforming him was REALLY BAD bacause it would wake the dude up and make him super powerful, they stopped and left the planet, but not before they had wiped out most life on the planet. They stripped off the cyberforming they had done and it left a layer of iridium. Millions of years later, the 13 original Primes located Unicron and they arrived on earth intending to build and use the solar harvester to drain the sun and put Unicron in a deep freeze so he couldn't awaken. When local life proved intelligent the primes decided they couldn't morally go through with the plan, so they decided to bury the solar harvester in a pyramid structure and built some fake ones to hide the nature of the harvester. They didn't want to wreck it incase it had to be used as a last resort. The Egyptians later copied their pyramids for tombs, thinking the original pyramids were "tombs of the gods". Anyway, one of the primes rebelled, since Unicron was too big a threat to Cybertron and he wanted the big U destroyed for good. He tried to get hold of the Matrix of Leadership to turn the thing on, but the other primes hid it away. They wouldn't kill the rebel prime, being unwilling to kill one of their own, so they sacrificed themselves instead. How The Fallen never found them and why he left... eh, someone else can figure that out.

So then on Cybertron the war isn't going so well for the Autobots. Sentinel Prime goes missing, and Optimus Prime decides to eject the Allspark from the planet to keep Megatron from gaining control over it. Sentinel was already headed for Earth when his ship gets damaged on the way out. Megatron knew that Earth was Unicron the whole time, having learned about it from Quintessa, and brought Sentinel into the mix, telling him of the plan to use the solar harvester to prevent Unicron from waking up, and Sentinel would use the space bridge to bring Cybertron into orbit to suck up the power, and Quintessa would kill Unicron. When Megatron found out Optimus ejected the Allspark, he knew it would be drawn to Unicron, and went flying off after it, not knowing that Sentinel's ship got damaged. Megatron saw a perfect plan - go to Earth, retrieve the Allspark, open the space bridge, activate the collector, repower and rebuild Cybertron, and crush the autobots, ending the war for good. Somehow he got damaged on the way - probably hit an asteroid, and crashed on Earth near the polar regions. He and the Allspark were found by humans that knew nothing of what was going on with Unicron or the solar collector.

Before the Allspark landed, while the fighting was going on on Cybertron, other knights that had been sent out to find Unicron had located him on earth. Merlin met them, and taught them about humans, especially about King Arthur. They realized that Quintessa would destroy all life on earth to stop Unicron and repower Cybertron. They hid their ship at the bottom of the ocean, and they bound the staff to Merlin so that it would remain hidden. Quintessa had already been moving Cybertron when Sentinel opened the spacebridge opened to Earth. When the spacebridge failed, she started moving Cybertron toward Earth at warp speed, burning up Cybertron's remaining energon reserves, since time was running out before Unicron would awaken.

Now to wrap it all up, here's how a few plot holes get tied. The original primes knew that Unicron could only be destroyed by using Quintessa's staff and the knights' ship. The solar harvester would freeze Unicron, but couldn't outright kill him. Once Unicron was frozen, the staff would be used to deliver the killing blow. After the Allspark was lost in space, a bunch of Autobots and Decepticons went out looking for it, like Jetfire, Bumblebee, etc. They ended up on Earth, but in the 20th century. They didn't know about the knights or Unicron, but were just looking for the Allspark. When signs of the Allspark were found everyone started calling their buddies in space. Enter Optimus, Jazz, Ironhide, and the others in the first movie. The "creators" were responsible for cyberforming various planets and creating robotic life. They were not involved in Cybertron's war, but had created various worlds like Cybertron and Velocitron and some others. Lockdown was their henchman. He was programmed to capture any wayward robots that would interfere with their cyberforming, among other things. After they discovered earth was Unicron, Lockdown decided to keep the dinobots imprisoned because they had grown too wild owing to their alternate forms and couldn't be released without wreaking havoc. When the "creators" learned that Cybertronians had again landed on earth, lockdown was sent to eliminate them before they could accidentally wake up Unicron. The presence of a Cybertronian with an active Matrix of Leadership was a serious problem as that would cause Unicron to stir, so Optimus Prime was targeted by Lockdown to be removed from the earth intact, and the Matrix taken to the "creators". He didn't care about the humans at all, and the seed they were given as a gift would cyberform too small an area of the planet to worry about. It would also allow him to cover his tracks when the humans most interested in it would be killed by it. When Prime left with the seed he hid it away somewhere in the asteroid field, then went on to try to find the "creators", but ran out of power and went into stasis lock. Quintessa found him, and lied to him, telling him that SHE was the creator when she was just a pretender, controlling Cybertron's core, and having been the one that dispatched the knights to find Unicron in the first place.

That's how I tie everything up. This make any sense?


You ingested too much energon hefe? :lol:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Best Buy Canada 4k Ultra HD Steelbook (1907203)
Posted by noctorro on August 29th, 2017 @ 4:18am CDT
Okidoki EunuchRon, I'm going to read it again because so much info. Very cool :)

Now I'm going to write something.

Transformers McGuffin:

Transformers 1, Allspark, everyone needs it because it has the power to create life.
It kills a Transformer when put close to the spark.
It revives a Transformer from the dead when put close to the spark.
It crashlanded on a distant alien planet called Dirt.

Transformers 2, Allspark Shard, Matrix of Leadership, Sun Harvester. (I know writers strike, bla bla) Allspark Shard revives Megatron, other Allspark shard we never see again. 12 or 13 primes, they die because 1 is supposedly stronger or whatever. They had a poem to the location of the harvester. And they need the Matrix to activate it. The fallen just arrived on planet Dirt a long time ago just because.
One of the most beloved Transformers ever has 2 testicles and gets defeated by 2 minibots, but I'm going offtopic now.

Transformers 3, Pillars, they need it to get Cybertron to earth. Now this is my most favorite one because of Ultimate Doom reference. Still, everyone's after pillars, but also character development.

Transformers 4, The Seed, everyone wants the seed and doesn't want the others to have the seed. Transformers, or the creators were on earth even before humans. Eh, you have Dinobots who were Knights, captured by Lockdown who arrived in the present day on earth. Still Dinobots have Dinosaur altmodes. They aren't Primes, but Optimus Prime is a Knight. The creators are organic, and the dogs of Lockdown are cyborgs, and Hound (an autobot good guy who acts like an ashole) shoots a random alien. Anyway big magnet in the air for spectacle but a completely useless weapon who only needs 1 bullet to the eyeball to die, but offtopic again.

Sorry for the long rant guys, just look this post over.

Transformers 5, we need the seal who's a body creeper, and we need the decendant of a drunk Stanly Tucci wizard, but we also need the Last Knight to protect the Staff, which we also need so that we can activate Cybertron because it's dead and in pieces but underway to earth now. Within a few hours, eventhough they needed a huge freaking space bridge in Transformers 3 to get Cybertron to earth. Now the planet can move on its own to planet Dirt. Quintessa wants the staff to revive Cybertron by killing Earth which is Unicron. But Quintessa is a Prime, so she should also be a Dinobot Knight. But the Knights are 12 Transformers who form 1 dragon who were on earth in medieval times. And all the primes died by forming a pyramid on planet Dirt but she wasn't there because she doesn't look like a Bionicle she looks like Cortana from Halo but with hentai tentacles. So she wants to kill Unicron who is Earth which was metalized by multiple seeds during Dinosaur time according to Transformers 4. And The Fallen didn't know he was on Unicron when he woke up. And then there's Sentinel Prime, who isn't a Dinobot or Knight. But there's organic grass on Cybertron because f*ck it.

Did anyone of the movie makers give a *%@# about Transformers?

Questions I still have:

Megatron/Galvatron, What the f*ck?
What's wrong with Bumblebee, why is he Iron Man 3 suit 42?
Again baby Dinobots?
Who's the Constructicon on the junkyard?
Why is Quintessa a creator, but doesn't look like one and is a Prime?
Why is John Torturro in this movie?
If they're going to call him Nemesis Prime, why isn't he black/teal?
Did Drift fight anyone more than half a second? Why is he red now?
Did Crosshairs shoot anything more than half a second?
Was it a joke that Transformers were on earth and with every single event with humans?
Why couldn't Bumblebee speak eventhough he could speak in Transformers 2?

For those still reading, of course I shouldn't be nitpicking, but this is not nitpicking. And they annoyed the hell out of me because the rest is very bad. If the action and fight outcome choices were better, longer and if the story and dialogue were better. The characters were better I couldn't care less about the gigantic consistencies between the movies. Why does Bay have to re-invent the past over and over again? Why have Transformers always been on earth in every single movie again?

Anyway the movie franchise should die. Start again with Bumblebee, and give him screentime.
My god, the movie team just had a box of toys and a fetish for Sir Anthony Hopkins and brunettes, found some cool elements in some comic, movie, internet meme or whatever and made The Last Knight. It's nonsense.

Sorry people, this movie just makes me mad.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "SDCC 2017 Exclusive The Last Knight Optimus Prime AND Transformers AOE Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Exclusive Platinum Edition Action Figure Silver Knight Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Age of Extinction  OPTIMUS PRIME  FIRST EDITION Leader Class NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Drift Flip & Change." on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "Kids Logic MN08 Mecha Nation Transformers Decepticon Devastator LED Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers:  Age of Extinction Voyager Class Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY