Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role

Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role

Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 3:31am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,410

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Some Transformers: The Last Knight tidbits for the weekend, courtesy of the Twitterverse. Isabela Moner is training for her 'streetwise kid' role, and is clearly showing more excitement than the deadpan video announcement we reported on previously - as you can see below. And in additional casting, actor Allen Pheonix, currently working on a bio for Tupac and part of the cast of The Birth of a Nation, has confirmed his involvement in the fifth Paramount movie too!

Allen Phoenix - IMDb http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3979406/?ref_=nmbio_ql @IMDb is showing @AllenPhoenix added as newest cast member of #Transformers5 , here's his bio!



Credit(s): Isabela Moner, IMDB, Allen Phoenix


This article was last modified on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016 3:35am CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1791599)
Posted by Kurona on May 22nd, 2016 @ 4:00am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:Some Transformers: The Last Knight tidbits for the weekend, courtesy of the Twitterverse. Isabela Moner is training for her 'streetwise kid' role

That's a shame. Would've loved to see a Blades kid instead; that's something that would be both cool and would fit in the bayverse.

It's always sweet to see videos like this. Cast members getting along with each other and enjoying each other's company and stuff.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1791601)
Posted by Va'al on May 22nd, 2016 @ 4:19am CDT
Kurona wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Some Transformers: The Last Knight tidbits for the weekend, courtesy of the Twitterverse. Isabela Moner is training for her 'streetwise kid' role

That's a shame. Would've loved to see a Blades kid instead; that's something that would be both cool and would fit in the bayverse.


Tehehe. I like you.
Let's hope she turns out to be less of a pawn in the film, and more of a.. Rook. :saint:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1791602)
Posted by Kurona on May 22nd, 2016 @ 4:37am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:Some Transformers: The Last Knight tidbits for the weekend, courtesy of the Twitterverse. Isabela Moner is training for her 'streetwise kid' role

That's a shame. Would've loved to see a Blades kid instead; that's something that would be both cool and would fit in the bayverse.


Tehehe. I like you.
Let's hope she turns out to be less of a pawn in the film, and more of a.. Rook. :saint:

Sure you don't just like it because he's an Alpha Bravo retool?

Ah, she'll be fine. She just needs to get her Groove on.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1791668)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 22nd, 2016 @ 10:38am CDT
She sure looks physically fit enough to tackle a child-played action role.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1791815)
Posted by SlyTF1 on May 22nd, 2016 @ 10:04pm CDT
Does anyone know the filming schedule for Detroit? I know it starts on June 6th, but when does it end? I want to go up there, but since I live nowhere near Detroit, I probably won't be able to get there until after the 10th. I just want to know if filming will be done by then.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792622)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on May 25th, 2016 @ 6:40pm CDT
I wish an open world game, pretty much like the first movie game, but mmo, rpg.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792664)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 25th, 2016 @ 10:42pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Meh, it's not like the game makers of RotDS really had much of a choice in how they made the game considering that Bay wouldn't let any licensees look at the AOE movie's script before the film's release so as to prevent any movie tie-ins from spoiling its plot ahead of time, which resulted in no AOE novel, no AOE comics from IDW, and an AOE game that had jack squat to do with the AOE movie.

Seriously...? I mean, of all things to protect, the script? The story is hardly what people care about; even most fans know it's mostly excuse plots for explosions and giant robots punching each other.
Well, remember how many things were spoiled from the first three films by their respective tie-in materials? For AOE, it was a completely unspoiled experience prior to its theatrical release.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792675)
Posted by Kurona on May 26th, 2016 @ 2:56am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Kurona wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Meh, it's not like the game makers of RotDS really had much of a choice in how they made the game considering that Bay wouldn't let any licensees look at the AOE movie's script before the film's release so as to prevent any movie tie-ins from spoiling its plot ahead of time, which resulted in no AOE novel, no AOE comics from IDW, and an AOE game that had jack squat to do with the AOE movie.

Seriously...? I mean, of all things to protect, the script? The story is hardly what people care about; even most fans know it's mostly excuse plots for explosions and giant robots punching each other.
Well, remember how many things were spoiled from the first three films by their respective tie-in materials? For AOE, it was a completely unspoiled experience prior to its theatrical release.

But was it worth it?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792684)
Posted by ZeroWolf on May 26th, 2016 @ 5:11am CDT
Depends on who's answering the question I guess. Bay (and the rest of those involved) have their right to say they don't want anything revealed (though in my opinion, there wasn't anything earth shattering revealed, but again, different strokes for different folks) and wanting moviegoers to experience everything first. It's also sidestepping the problem that we still got a bad game, one that may of well still been bad if solely based on AoE.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792689)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 26th, 2016 @ 6:07am CDT
The Last Knight begins filming in Cuba.

ComingSoon wrote:Production has begun on the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight and they’ve set up shop in an unlikely place: Cuba! Director Michael Bay made the announcement on his Instagram page, noting they were only the second American production to be filming in Cuba (following the upcoming Fast 8 ).

The Transformers: The Last Knight cast includes the return of Transformers: Age of Extinction star Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager as well as newcomer Isabela Moner (100 Things to Do Before High School, Growing Up Fisher) as the film’s female lead, Izabella. Jerrod Carmichael (The Carmichael Show, Neighbors) is also set to play an unspecified leading role. Josh Duhamel will also reprise his role of Lieutenant Colonel Lennox from the first three films.

Production on Transformers: The Last Knight is set to come stateside on June 6 in Detroit, where Transformers: Age of Extinction was also shot.

Michael Bay returns to the director’s chair for the film, which is set to be written by Iron Man scribes Art Marcum & Matt Holloway and Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down). Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto will produce the sequel.

Combined, the previous four Transformers films have brought in over $3.7 billion at the global box office with 2014’s Age of Extinction the second-highest grossing in the series. Current plans call for Transformers: The Last Knight to be released on June 23, 2017. It will be followed by a Bumblebee spin-off film in 2018 before Transformers 6 arrives in 2019.


Source: http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/6 ... a#/slide/1
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792692)
Posted by Va'al on May 26th, 2016 @ 6:42am CDT
Seibertronian moderator Rodimus Prime has kept an eye out for Transformers: The Last Knight news, and found some over on ComingSoon.net - it appears that initial photography has started in Cuba, as we reported would happen not long ago! Find out more here, and below, where we've included Michael Bay's shot of a lime green car - a new Transformer, or just something lying around the location?

Image


Production has begun on the upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight and they’ve set up shop in an unlikely place: Cuba! Director Michael Bay made the announcement on his Instagram page, noting they were only the second American production to be filming in Cuba (following the upcoming Fast 8 ).

The Transformers: The Last Knight cast includes the return of Transformers: Age of Extinction star Mark Wahlberg as Cade Yeager as well as newcomer Isabela Moner (100 Things to Do Before High School, Growing Up Fisher) as the film’s female lead, Izabella. Jerrod Carmichael (The Carmichael Show, Neighbors) is also set to play an unspecified leading role. Josh Duhamel will also reprise his role of Lieutenant Colonel Lennox from the first three films.

Production on Transformers: The Last Knight is set to come stateside on June 6 in Detroit, where Transformers: Age of Extinction was also shot.

Michael Bay returns to the director’s chair for the film, which is set to be written by Iron Man scribes Art Marcum & Matt Holloway and Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down). Lorenzo di Bonaventura, Don Murphy and Tom DeSanto will produce the sequel.

Combined, the previous four Transformers films have brought in over $3.7 billion at the global box office with 2014’s Age of Extinction the second-highest grossing in the series. Current plans call for Transformers: The Last Knight to be released on June 23, 2017. It will be followed by a Bumblebee spin-off film in 2018 before Transformers 6 arrives in 2019.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792694)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 26th, 2016 @ 7:00am CDT
The color reminds me of Mr. Bean's car. :P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792715)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on May 26th, 2016 @ 10:56am CDT
Can't see a faction symbol but that does look like the Chevrolet badge on the front, so I'd say there's at least a fair chance of it being a new bot
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792717)
Posted by Kurona on May 26th, 2016 @ 11:03am CDT
Does anyone else weirdly get a Kup feeling from it? It's old-timey, it's a shade of green, it has that taller on the front and shorter at the longer back thing going on...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792724)
Posted by Deadput on May 26th, 2016 @ 12:16pm CDT
ArmadaPrime wrote:Can't see a faction symbol but that does look like the Chevrolet badge on the front, so I'd say there's at least a fair chance of it being a new bot



You do know most movie transformers don't have faction symbols in alt mode right?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792727)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on May 26th, 2016 @ 12:26pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
ArmadaPrime wrote:Can't see a faction symbol but that does look like the Chevrolet badge on the front, so I'd say there's at least a fair chance of it being a new bot



You do know most movie transformers don't have faction symbols in alt mode right?

They're never plastered on, but I could swear that there's often a subtle symbol either somewhere on the bonnet or the radiator, similar to where you might find the manufacturer's badge
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792733)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 26th, 2016 @ 1:17pm CDT
I'm going to say it's just a joyrider, not an actual bot.

it'd be cool if it was though :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792742)
Posted by .... on May 26th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT
I am calling that it's gonna be Wasp or a similar Decepticon, if that car's even a Transformer.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792751)
Posted by Deadput on May 26th, 2016 @ 2:35pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:I am calling that it's gonna be Wasp or a similar Decepticon, if that car's even a Transformer.



The only transformers to retain their original colours in the movies are Optimus, Bumblebee, Hound and Megatron and Megatron is only loosely based on the G1 colours.


So it could be anyone hell it could be Blurr for all we know.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Casting Updates: Allen Phoenix Joins Crew, Isabela Moner Training for Role (1792752)
Posted by .... on May 26th, 2016 @ 2:38pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:I am calling that it's gonna be Wasp or a similar Decepticon, if that car's even a Transformer.



The only transformers to retain their original colours in the movies are Optimus, Bumblebee, Hound and Megatron and Megatron is only loosely based on the G1 colours.


So it could be anyone hell it could be Blurr for all we know.


...THAT car being Blurr? Nah. Nascar is the better option for him. :-P

Hmm Idk. It reminds me a lot of Cybertron Downshift for some reason.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
Twincast / Podcast #267:
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

New Items on eBay

Buy "Speedster Boulder Flip Racers Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Movie Jazz Ratchet Hot Shot Bumblebee Barricade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Mega Class Sky-Byte Shark 2001 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset. "Used"" on EBAY