Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail

Friday, August 11th, 2017 4:44PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 18,777

Thanks to reports from CDavid3 and Carytheone[/i], we have news that the Dancing Sqweeks toy has reached store shelves! This unique figure plays right into kids aspect of the line, and can be connected to an MP3 player to jam out to some jazzy tunes! The figure was found for $19.88 at Walmart, one of which was the Walmart in Milpitas, California. Check out the images below, and take a peek at a cool little Youtube video Carytheone was kind enough to take of the dancing figure!

Credit(s): Cdavid3, Carytheone @Seibertron
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903780)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 11th, 2017 @ 5:20pm CDT
Not sure if dancing or having some kinda episode but I like it. I wouldn't normally be interested in such a toy of most other characters who get this sorta thing but I'm fond of Sqweeks so it appeals to me. :)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903789)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on August 11th, 2017 @ 6:51pm CDT
I saw this thing at my Walmart on Wednesday, and decided to play with it. It is probably the stupidest piece of Bayverse merchandise released in the last 10 years. I felt myself losing an IQ point just standing there looking at it.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903790)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 11th, 2017 @ 6:57pm CDT
The folks over at Toy-People.com have posted an extensive selection of pictures of Transformers The Last Knight Deluxe Class Cogman, far and away the most hotly anticipated figure the last waves of the TLK toy line. The images show off the figure in robot and vehicle modes, compares him to other TLK figures, As well as his accessory and headmaster. They also show off two unknown features, the amount of detail in his cockpit, and his flip-down chest, which reveals even more detail that's been sculpted in. Check out all the photos below

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903794)
Posted by Bronzewolf on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
Oh my Goooooooood, I'm in total, infatuated, love with this thing. I love the way too huge, winged out shoulders.

And this whole thing is so ****** unnecessary, it's awesome.

Also, if anybody's wondering, the interior is pretty f'in accurate, considering the restrictions. Here's one I sat in at a local dealer for reference.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903795)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:21pm CDT
Holy scrap I want it want it want it! I wish the stock photography would be more like this, they made it look even more awesome!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903796)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:26pm CDT
Ok, the C-3PO-esque circle in his stomach becoming the screw on the Headmaster is absolutely brilliant. I wonder if that was something they planned during his development that got inserted into his movie design? Either way dang it, now I want 2 Cogman figures so I can have one in his robot mode and the other as tiny, human size Cogman. There's nice enough detail on the Headmaster that some paint would look great.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903798)
Posted by Deadput on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:31pm CDT
Damn Cogman is the best looking movie figure period (Disagree? fight me :-P )

HNGGGGGGGG

I want him...I need him.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903799)
Posted by ebo716 on August 11th, 2017 @ 7:38pm CDT
Does cogmans leg transformation remind anyone else of barricades
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903801)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 11th, 2017 @ 8:00pm CDT
It's been a while since I was exited for a deluxe movie figure. Not even Squeek drew my attention. But Cogman... MAN, I'll pay the 30$CAN plus taxes without regrets! :x
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903803)
Posted by Tresob on August 11th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CDT
I hadn't planned on buying any of these movie figures...but this is one that could end up on my shelf.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903817)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:07pm CDT
Deadput wrote:Damn Cogman is the best looking movie figure period (Disagree? fight me :-P )

Is he really the best looking movie figure or is that photographer just one of the best instead? I bet he could make the Dragonstorm components look even better and we all know those are deeply flawed.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903822)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:25pm CDT
My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

I love the Titan Master/Headmaster gimmick and its integration into the movie line is one of the greatest things Hasbro's done in recent years.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903823)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:26pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Yes, but could they get the photos without the necks falling off :-P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903824)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:27pm CDT
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

Yeah, something tells me this figure is gonna be especially hard to come by, especially if the wave 1 figures don't start moving at b&m...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903828)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 9:42pm CDT
One of the most anticipated toys from Transformers: The Last Knight is the new Bumblebee mold coming out in the third wave of deluxes which should be hitting the west soon enough. We have some english language reviews of this figure which were brought to our attention by fans. One of these reviews is from Seibertronian Chuckdawg1999 and others are from Chefatron and Emgo.

Enjoy!

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Oh look another Bumblebee, this one surprised me with how small it is. This is probably the easiest transformation of any Bumblebee I've handled, which I appreciate but it also feels rather boring in hand. The swappable arm gimmick is nice but I'm concerned that the joint will loosen over time and use. If you're a fan I'm sure you'll enjoy this figure.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903842)
Posted by william-james88 on August 11th, 2017 @ 10:34pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

Not only that but so far it is not part of any confirmed wave. It was removed from wave 3 and there is no case breakdowns of any following waves after that.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903847)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 11th, 2017 @ 10:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
DestronMirage22 wrote:My god.
This is the first I'm seeing of this figure.
It's beautiful!

I normally don't collect movie figs, but I HAVE to get this one.

:HEADHURTS:

:BOOM:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuu...

...you hasblo :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903857)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on August 12th, 2017 @ 12:06am CDT
Yeah Cogman looks great. I still think my fave part of the figure is that it's a rare case of a Titan/Head master being done on a very realistic looking car AND being a two seater like the real car is. A tiny Sir Edmund figure to sit in the other seat would have been the cherry on top.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903868)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 12th, 2017 @ 3:13am CDT
So.. Cogman better be not some "store X exclusive" bullcrap. :-x
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Dancing Sqweeks Found at US Retail (1903870)
Posted by Kurona on August 12th, 2017 @ 4:27am CDT
The winged out shoulder thing really makes Cogman look incredible. I think I might want him.

Ending Soon On eBay

DHL 100% Legit Hasbro Transformers 2015 Goat Platinum G2 Laser Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 35 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Autobot Drift - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 37 minutes 19 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Dinonot Slug - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 37 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers Armada Unicron Supreme with Dead End Mini Minicon Ball Lights Up - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 42 minutes 45 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME Classic VOYAGER RID Transformers 2006 Robot Truck Semi Hasbro - Time Remaining: 1 day 7 hours 44 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Chasm & Decepticon Quake, NEW & SEALED! - Time Remaining: 5 days 2 hours 46 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers Prime Beast Hunters DREADWING Deluxe Class Series 2: 011 NOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 6 hours 46 minutes 37 seconds
Transformers ARMADA RHINOX W/Armorhide Mini-Con New In Package NOSC - Time Remaining: 13 days 8 hours 51 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations