Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail

Monday, April 10th, 2017 3:26PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 21,034

We've got a new sighting of toys from Transformers: The Last Knight. This time it's from Seibertronian Sebfolgero in Norway! They were spotted at Toys R Us there for 449.9 NOK, which is around $50 dollars in the US. Check out the photo provided below!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

If you live in Norway, (or anywhere else in the world) and you spot TLK toys, make sure to let Seibertron.com know!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873646)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:12am CDT
Why does Norway get to have RID Grounbuster when Canada has gotten nothing from he RID Legeion Class since Ratchet?!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873649)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:20am CDT
The Tiny Turo Changers from Transformers: The Last Knight have been found at Vaughan Mills Toysrus in Ontario Canada for $3.99 by a Tyrannosaurus Rex from Cybertron.ca. That price is in Canadian dollars, they will be sold for $2.99 USD in the US.

What is really cool about this early sighting is that Tyrannosaurus Rex took images of the box the little baggies are in which have renders of all the toys. This is the first time we see these renders. As you can see, these small toys bring back many characters from all across the movie franchise.

Enjoy!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873654)
Posted by Bombilation on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:10am CDT
Those look like brilliant little figures! I was blown away by them at ToyFair, but they look even nicer now!

Do we know if the blind bags have any figure identification codes?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873656)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:12am CDT
Not usually into the cutesy versions but if I see these for sale locally I may pick up a couple. I like that they have some previous movie characters like Sideswipe, Lockdown and Starscream
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873657)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:14am CDT
Bombilation wrote:In the first image from Cybertron.ca, I couldn't help but notice that Tyrannosaurus Rex had Lucina from Fire Emblem as their profile picture, and that makes me smile even more. I know it's not relevant, but hey, little things please me, just like those Tiny Turbo Changers.

That made me smile too, I love Fire Emblem. :D

But back on topic, these little guys look like a lot of fun, might have to pick a couple up if I can. But still, other things have my priority... *cough*Leader Megs*coughcough* Either way, I'm kinda glad Hasbro's branched out the merchandise like this. It's a good way to bring in new fans.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873661)
Posted by Autobot N on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:32am CDT
<!-- ia0 -->Hot Rod and Onslaught.jpg<!-- ia0 -->

Take with many grains of salt.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873667)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:53am CDT
Autobot N wrote:

Take with many grains of salt.

Thanks autobot N, newsing now. Though I would have been faster if you provided a link to where yo found it, so please do so next time ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873668)
Posted by Autobot N on April 11th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

Take with many grains of salt.

;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873671)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:06am CDT
There were a few characters missing from the Transformers: The Last Knight toyline, most notably Onslaught and Hot Rod. We knew the line would just last for a quarter or two, with a similar amount of waves as Age of Extinction and most toys were accounted for when comparing to the list of codenames we have had since the begining of the year. So where are those characters? Well, we had not accounted for Exclusives, which is how they will be released. The Transformers Peru Facebook page has a very blurry image of all the Toysrus Exclusive toys under the glyph decoder subline of Transformers The Last Knight. We see the previously revealed Deluxe Megatron, Voyager Nitro, Infernicus, Skullitron as well as, finally, Onslought and Hot Rod. The image is too blurry to confirm if these are retools of prevous toys, like AOE Lockdown or ROTF Long Haul (which is what Onslought's character model is based on). These are all Toysrus Exclusives and that seems to be worldwide, since this news does come from an international source. Let us know if this makes you happy and what you are hoping for!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873673)
Posted by Autobot N on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873676)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:12am CDT
Autobot N wrote:Hot Rod's chest definitely reminds me of AOE Lockdown, but I'm not gonna jump to any conclusions. Don't recognize what Onslaught could be from.

This:

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Long Haul Gallery

Same torso
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873681)
Posted by Autobot N on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:19am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873682)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:22am CDT
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.

There is more. the shape and angle of the arms and the way the truck parts wrap around the thighs is the same as Long Haul.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873683)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:24am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.

i saw that too
is nitro a retool of anyone.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873684)
Posted by Autobot N on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:26am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.

Yeah, I'll give you those, now that I look at it more. I'd say he's probably a heavy retool.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873686)
Posted by william-james88 on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:40am CDT
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.

it might not even be a retool. I was just saying who it could be if it was :)

And Nitro seems to be an original mold (although I think he is based on a leftover of the AOE line that never made it to production).
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873689)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:44am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Same torso
That's where the similarities end, though.

it might not even be a retool. I was just saying who it could be if it was :)

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873690)
Posted by Kurona on April 11th, 2017 @ 10:46am CDT
I'll be rather surprised if Hot Rod isn't a retool of or doesn't share parts with Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873701)
Posted by MaverickPrime on April 11th, 2017 @ 11:13am CDT
Onslaught is almost certainly a Long Haul retool, Hot Rod reminds me of Roadbuster from DOTM, maybe Nitro IS a Shockwave retool as well.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Deluxe Class Toys Found at Norwegian Retail (1873703)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 11th, 2017 @ 11:18am CDT
If Onslaught's a Long Haul retool, his transformation would have to be totally different now. It's not impossible, but he'd have to be basically backwards and probably do a couple other odd tricks (I'm not sure where the actual crane come it)...

Sabrblade wrote:Though, the design that both Nitro and the KSI Boss are based on was originally a tutorial DVD design created by Josh Nizzi back in 2009. :-B

Heh, I remember seeing that on his site listed under, like, "Personal Projects" or something obviously separate from Transformers, back during DotM or something. It was a little surreal seeing it posted again as "new" when the Age of Extinction concept art first started making the rounds.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

You save: 50%
You save: 47%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 34%