Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More

Monday, June 6th, 2016 5:14PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: D-Maximus_Prime   Views: 22,311

Thanks to youtuber Clayton Huggins we now have a pair of videos showing off the current cars being filmed for The Last Knight out in Arizona right now. The videos show Bumblebee in his new camaro mode, the Hound-like truck, a green towtruck rumored to be a new bot, and all the filming cars and some other military vehicles, suggesting this scene being filmed has heavy military involvement. Check out the videos below. The filming was happening at Roosevelt Lake in Arizona.

Credit(s): Clayton Huggins

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795384)
Posted by Deadput on June 6th, 2016 @ 5:37pm CDT
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:It could be Prowl.

:MAXIMAL:

Why would Prowl look almost exactly like Barricade including his "To punish and Enslave" motto on his alt form?

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795388)
Posted by Kurona on June 6th, 2016 @ 5:45pm CDT
It'd fit in with him being a prick.

Seriously though, it would be nice to see Barricade return. He was a nice addition to the multiversal Decepticon roster, and while the movie didn't exactly give him much of a personality beyond "ARE YOU THIS EBAY SELLER", he has a nice design and more exposure means more toys and more appearances in other media (much like how Blackout cameo'd in Animated and Grimlock suddenly got a lot more work after AOE). So yeah. Coolio
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795437)
Posted by Rainmaker on June 7th, 2016 @ 12:19am CDT
Deadput wrote:
[BW] Rainmaker wrote:It could be Prowl.

:MAXIMAL:

Because why not

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795445)
Posted by Va'al on June 7th, 2016 @ 5:06am CDT
After the initial shots and videos posted yesterday, we have some closer, cleaner images of the Transformers vehicles - including Bumblebee, Barricade, and a number of military vehicles, a new Decepticon truck, the rusty VW van, and the motorbike - from the shooting site of The Last Knight in Arizona! Mirrored below from Instagram user Kayleigh Lauzon and TransformersCars, check them out and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub.

video

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795450)
Posted by Burn on June 7th, 2016 @ 5:35am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795458)
Posted by Sir Soundwave42 on June 7th, 2016 @ 6:37am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795462)
Posted by dragons on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:28am CDT
Sir Soundwave42 wrote:Kinda wanted the green tow truck to be Hoist but it's a decepticon.Still would love to have this vehicle as a voyager class figure.

Your not thinking movie your thinking cartoon people have said galvatron was motor master before his name was dropped in if tow was an autobot It be 50/50 chance could be hoist but it may not be hoist iron hide was black pick up truck, ratchet hummer rescue, bumblebee camero not Volkswagen , brawl tank not construction , frenzy radio, sound wave satalight and silver car, Q / wheel jack no racing car but blue car sporty look to it.

Think outside of box when it goes down cars in movie verse what you want and think will be will be could be something entirely different rust up van be interested who it is motor cycle con more intrigued in hate for cop car be barricade like his movie version but he died in third movie
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795465)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:39am CDT
Sigh the towtruck's a decepticon. Pity.

But this means we have a group of at least 3 cons here then with Bee and potentially Hound. Interesting :MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795468)
Posted by Autobot N on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:43am CDT
dragons wrote:brawl tank not construction
dragons wrote:Frenzy radio
To be fair, the role was originally supposed to go to Soundwave.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795469)
Posted by CombaticonsCombine? on June 7th, 2016 @ 7:45am CDT
Super excited about Barricade, but the fact that the VW's a :CON: makes me almost too happy for words.

Now if we could just get Blackout to come back... :-?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795472)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on June 7th, 2016 @ 8:15am CDT
Burn wrote:The VW will be the twins resurrected by Megatron and pissed at being killed by an Autobot. >:oP

:lol: :lol: This is funny because it's most likely true. :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795485)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2016 @ 9:32am CDT

I wish they'd bring the Twins back.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795490)
Posted by Moosey on June 7th, 2016 @ 10:06am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

I wish they'd bring the Twins back.

I hope that's a sarcastic post, because I might get all rage mode if you think it's a good idea to bring the 2 walking racial stereotypes back to life. Regardless, I don't think I will see this movie, I've been burned far too many times by Michael Bay.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795494)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on June 7th, 2016 @ 10:13am CDT
lots of potential new decepticons, here's hoping they all get toys. (good toys, not that one step garbage)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795496)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 7th, 2016 @ 10:22am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:

I wish they'd bring the Twins back.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795499)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 7th, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT
Moosey wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I wish they'd bring the Twins back.

That said, I look forward to Barricade's return. If there is, in fact an alliance between autobots and Deceptiocons, I'm kind of hoping it will take the rout of IDW. How, even though there are "peaceful," Decepticons, there's still at least one faction that could be considered hostile. Galvatron and the remaining KSI drones come to mind.

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Because they're hilarious. Problem?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795510)
Posted by Kurona on June 7th, 2016 @ 11:30am CDT
The green tow truck being a con could be cool. It's one of the things I liked about Barricade; giving an alt mode usually associated with a "friendly helpful autobot" to a Decepticon. I think before that there was a micromaster or two who done that but no-one as prominent as Barricade.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795513)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 7th, 2016 @ 11:44am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Moosey wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:

I wish they'd bring the Twins back.

EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Because they're hilarious. Problem?

If I'm honest, Revenge of the Fallen has many problems, but the Twins aren't one of them. I was never once offended by Skids or Mudflap, and I even found them entertaining when I first saw the film as a kid. They might annoy me now, but I'm still not the slightest bit offended, for me or any one else. Therefore, I would not mind their return either. Sue me. >:oP
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795517)
Posted by Munkky on June 7th, 2016 @ 11:53am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:The Twins have nothing to do with any race. The only prejudice associated with them is the kind you've made up in your own mind. That says more about you than anyone else. I hope they bring the Twins back just to spite you.

In a way I agree, I never saw the twins as offensive, just kind of dumb and not very well-written, though I don't think they should have been removed half-way through production of Dark of the Moon and I wouldn't mind seeing them again. I kind of wish Arcee and Sideswipe had more screen time and dialogue than the Twins did (and for the three Biker Girls as I call them to combine into a single robot like was originally planned), but it is what it is.

On topic, I like the look of all these new Decepticons, and I'm surprised to see Barricade return (if the police car is Barricade, because for the longest time I thought Sideways was going to be an upgraded Barricade before his name was announced). The tow truck and the motorcycle are probably the two I like the most, and I like SlyTF1's idea of a peaceful faction of Decepticons. It would add a much welcome layer of depth to the characters.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Filming Caught On Video, Includes Bumblebee, Military Vehicles, And More (1795519)
Posted by Stormfury on June 7th, 2016 @ 11:56am CDT
I feel like at this point its a running gag that Barricade just survives each movie by just randomly disappearing at the end

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations DOUBLEDEALER Voyager 30th Hasbro New Loose - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 48 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers RID Robots in Disguise 3 Step Changers Grimlock Figure Dinobot Rare - Time Remaining: 6 days 16 hours 50 minutes 17 seconds
TRANSFORMERS figure BUMBLEBEE autobot CAR toy titans return headmasters series - Time Remaining: 1 day 12 hours 50 minutes 39 seconds
TRANSFORMERS generation 1 art PLAYING CARDS toy OPTIMUS PRIME megatron BUMBLEBEE - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 50 minutes 36 seconds
OPTIMUS PRIME figure TRANSFORMERS kre-o KREON MATRIX of LEADERSHIP EXCLUSIVE toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 50 minutes 37 seconds
TRANSFORMERS 3 Dark of Moon TOYS R US trading card Exclusive OPTIMUS PRIME toy - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 50 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers Original G1 1986 Sweep Scourge Complete w/ Box - Time Remaining: 4 days 54 minutes 26 seconds
Transformers 2007 Movie Deluxe Wreckage MOSC - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 54 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent