Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online

Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online

Thursday, June 1st, 2017 4:34pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 9,817

If you're in the US and are planning to go see Transformers: The Last Knight on June 20th, Fandango and the official IMAX site have now listed sales for shows across the country - though only in IMAX 3D, and only for 7pm shows (local time each).

Will you be attending? Will you be waiting for a later release? Let us know in the discussion in the Energon Pub, and remember to enter the IMAX sweepstakes here for a trip to the Chicago Premiere!

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online

Credit(s): IMAX

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886016)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 1st, 2017 @ 5:41pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
The anti-movie campaign has grown stronger. Now we are ordered to destroy Transformers: The Last Knight when it hits theaters. :twisted:

:o)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886040)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 1st, 2017 @ 6:57pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886049)
Posted by Deadput on June 1st, 2017 @ 7:21pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:I've narrowed down the locations to the specific theater where the premier in Chicago is going to be held. I'm about to order my tickets now. It's a gamble, but I'm sure I'm right.

Could you tell me which one it is so I know just in case I win the sweepstakes? (Been entering in everyday)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886145)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 2nd, 2017 @ 12:20am CDT
New TV spot

Deadput wrote:

I could only find 2 IMAX theaters in the city, so I'm guessing it's one of those.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886156)
Posted by Va'al on June 2nd, 2017 @ 3:28am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Bounti76 has sent us notification that another trailer for Transformers: The Last Knight has appeared, and first shown during the NBA finals - it was of course then found on YouTube, and ComicBook.com has once more the 'best' quality version going round, which we've embedded below. Are you ready for some more Quintessa and Optimus' new motivation..?

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886186)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 2nd, 2017 @ 7:55am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Va'al wrote:
I figured it was a callback to the "Protect" and "Destroy" covers of the original movie's DVD release. But if Optimus is "Destroy" this time around, who is "Protect?" Could my suspicions be proven correct and Megatron is actually a sort-of good guy in TLK? Probably not...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886189)
Posted by Kurona on June 2nd, 2017 @ 7:59am CDT
Probably Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886196)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:24am CDT
admin edit
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886205)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:32am CDT
Who were the first knights in movieverse? Did the human knights make that style of armour which the Transformers then modelled themselves after or were the Transformers like that already and the humans built their armour to ape the style of their Transformer allies? I'm still curious as to why Megatron looks like a knight now. Steelbane, Dragonstorm and the Dinobots I understand as them having had their forms since those times but Megatron's had several different looks so curious why he's gone to a more 'retro' style. I wanna see the film nowwww please.

Also same question applies to TFs like Drift and RotF Bludgeon who resemble samurais. Did they have it first or the humans?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886207)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:36am CDT
No face spinning? :evil:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886214)
Posted by SnoopDawg on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:50am CDT
50 Shades of Quintessa? Hehe ...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886215)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 2nd, 2017 @ 8:51am CDT
Still no word of a Quintessa toy? If so, at least Ohpromatem can fill the void in our collections:
Granted, you can only find the opaque white version on Ebay now, but one would need to find some more Glyos tentacles to tack on anyway, and you'd want to customize that rather than any of the other, far scarcer versions.

Eh, since none of her faces look right, I guess she's more of a generic female Quint than a queen...I'm just saying that until we get an official Quintessa, she's the best we've got.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886306)
Posted by Bounti76 on June 2nd, 2017 @ 12:49pm CDT
It's a new day, and with The Last Knight's release right around the corner, what does that mean? Another trailer! This tv spot shows some previous scenes with Hot Rod and Sir Edmund Burton, but we also get some brand new footage of the Baby Dinobots! Check it out below, courtesy of YouTube user Brandon Gandiza, and let your fellow Seibertronians know what you think!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886307)
Posted by galvatron00 on June 2nd, 2017 @ 12:51pm CDT
Va'al wrote:
Yeah..I think that having that poster would give me a reason to buy ALL THE NEMESIS PRIME FIGURES!!

So, where can I get said poster and start my quest?! :lol:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886317)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 2nd, 2017 @ 1:55pm CDT
I want some mini dinobots as pets.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886340)
Posted by RAR on June 2nd, 2017 @ 3:19pm CDT
I can never tell if Mark Walberg is the most brilliant actor or the worst - is he that folksy and bad on purpose as a persona or is that all he does ever - act like he's been hit on the head with a heavy object ?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886341)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 2nd, 2017 @ 3:21pm CDT
Access Hollywood has posted a pair of new video interviews with Mark Wahlberg and Sir Anthony Hopkins. In the first 2 minute interview, Wahlberg talks about how his kids like the movies, but don't like how much time the filming takes up since they can't see Dad. He also talks about the fun of doing the movie with Bay and Sir Anthony Hopkins, and gives some vague hints that he thinks some of the new bots will really win us over. In the second interview, Hopkins talks about wanting to work with Bay and also talks a bit about his part as an English Lorde obsessed with Transformers. Check out the interviews by following the links above!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886345)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 2nd, 2017 @ 3:33pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I want some mini dinobots as pets.

You and me both. Just maybe don't let them near important stuff
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886412)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 2nd, 2017 @ 7:53pm CDT
2 new posters of Hotrod and Sir Edmond Burton.
https://twitter.com/Cinemark/status/870 ... 48/photo/1

I don't like how Hot Rod's says "rise." I don't like those implications at all.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight IMAX 3D Ticket Pre-Sales Now Online (1886432)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on June 2nd, 2017 @ 10:01pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:2 new posters of Hotrod and Sir Edmond Burton.
https://twitter.com/Cinemark/status/870 ... 48/photo/1

I don't like how Hot Rod's says "rise." I don't like those implications at all.

Me neither :shock:
My main problem with a Rodimus Prime in the films is that logically, if Prime were to pass on the matrix, it would go to Bumblebee, not Hot Rod. The only way Hot Rod would get the matrix is if Bee was out of the way, which is definitely something I don't want. Fortunately, the films are their own thing and don't rely too heavily on the source material, I'd be interested to see a version of Hot Rod that doesn't become Rodimus.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Universe Ratchet COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers 2005 Botcon Exclusive Timelines Universe Ironhide w/ weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RAMJET - G2-Botcon Club 2011 -USA generation 2 redux seeker" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Side of the Moon Energon  Sword Megatron Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY