Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance

Friday, January 12th, 2018 12:18AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 5,960

Now that the Christmas/holiday season is over the entire world over, it's clearance time! It's been noted in stories we've posted that Titans Return and RiD figures have been placed on clearance at some retail locations in the U.S., and now, thanks to fellow Seibertronian Cprime18, we have confirmation that the toys from Transformers: The Last Knight are going on clearance as well! He found Leader Class Optimus Prime for a bargain at $25- that's a whopping 50% off! This particular figure was spotted at a Walmart in San Antonio, Texas. Have you seen any TLK figures on clearance? Please let us know by sending a quick email (with photo proof) to sightings@seibertron.com, and also, post them in your local sightings boards and our toy sightings forum to let fellow fans know!

Credit(s): Cprime18
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931083)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 12th, 2018 @ 12:42am CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931086)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on January 12th, 2018 @ 1:03am CST
I bought a leader Megatron for $12.50 at a Wal-Mart in Oklahoma. ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931097)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 12th, 2018 @ 4:39am CST
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:I bought a leader Megatron for $12.50 at a Wal-Mart in Oklahoma. ;)^

HOW?

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931105)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on January 12th, 2018 @ 6:05am CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Well, I didn't want it at $49 bucks until now. Maybe if I can get Megatron for the jet mode, I can also get a cheap flight stand! Speaking of, how does Megatron work with a flight stand in jet mode?

The Voyager one works. Not sure about the Leader...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931110)
Posted by Lucky Logician on January 12th, 2018 @ 7:29am CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931114)
Posted by william-james88 on January 12th, 2018 @ 8:49am CST
Lucky Logician wrote:Please remind me... is this Optimus any different from the previous movie toy? (other than paint apps)

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931133)
Posted by Lucky Logician on January 12th, 2018 @ 9:49am CST
william-james88 wrote:

Thanks. That's what I thought. No reason to buy something I already own, even if it is on a good sale.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931171)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on January 12th, 2018 @ 11:16am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

HOW?

It was on clearance so I guess they were just wanting to get rid of it.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 12th, 2018 @ 1:47pm CST
In Canada, ALL Movie toys except legions are back at their full prices for both Walmart and Toys R Us. :(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932714)
Posted by Hotconvoy on January 20th, 2018 @ 5:57pm CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932716)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:10pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:Hi everyone i just found a last night barricade, but i really really do not his head dose anyone know if the dark of the moon head will work?

You missed a word here. You don't like the TLK head so you want to put the DOTM deluxe head on the TLK deluxe body, right?

Well, why not? Dunno how that would look though. Maybe digi-bash the result? If it's look good enough for you, then hope the ball joints are compatible. If not, just MAKE it work. I do it all the time for my customs.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932722)
Posted by Hotconvoy on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:31pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ya thanks that's what i ment
I guess i should have more specific i wanted to know about the ball joints if they are the same size or not
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932728)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:43pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ya thanks that's what i ment

I no longer have DOTM deluxe Barricade and my TLK is in a moving box. So I can't tell. If you don't have a DOTM deluxe Barricade on hand and your only Option is Ebay, it's a hard call to make. But if you have him and all you have to do is to buy a TLK one, then just buy it and see for yourself. In case of complete incompatibility, you'll have to use some scrap you may "or should have) on hand to make it work. Often, I even have to adapt heads that came from balljoint to swivel mushroom pegs and vice-versa!

Anyway, you better ask those questions OVER THERE in order to stay on topic and getting more help.
Transformers products from AMAZON