Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance

Friday, January 12th, 2018 12:18AM CST

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 8,105

Now that the Christmas/holiday season is over the entire world over, it's clearance time! It's been noted in stories we've posted that Titans Return and RiD figures have been placed on clearance at some retail locations in the U.S., and now, thanks to fellow Seibertronian Cprime18, we have confirmation that the toys from Transformers: The Last Knight are going on clearance as well! He found Leader Class Optimus Prime for a bargain at $25- that's a whopping 50% off! This particular figure was spotted at a Walmart in San Antonio, Texas. Have you seen any TLK figures on clearance? Please let us know by sending a quick email (with photo proof) to sightings@seibertron.com, and also, post them in your local sightings boards and our toy sightings forum to let fellow fans know!

Credit(s): Cprime18
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931083)
Posted by Quantum Surge on January 12th, 2018 @ 12:42am CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931086)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on January 12th, 2018 @ 1:03am CST
I bought a leader Megatron for $12.50 at a Wal-Mart in Oklahoma. ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931097)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 12th, 2018 @ 4:39am CST
Ultimate Weapon1 wrote:I bought a leader Megatron for $12.50 at a Wal-Mart in Oklahoma. ;)^

HOW?

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931105)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on January 12th, 2018 @ 6:05am CST
Quantum Surge wrote:Well, I didn't want it at $49 bucks until now. Maybe if I can get Megatron for the jet mode, I can also get a cheap flight stand! Speaking of, how does Megatron work with a flight stand in jet mode?

The Voyager one works. Not sure about the Leader...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931110)
Posted by Lucky Logician on January 12th, 2018 @ 7:29am CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931114)
Posted by william-james88 on January 12th, 2018 @ 8:49am CST
Lucky Logician wrote:Please remind me... is this Optimus any different from the previous movie toy? (other than paint apps)

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931133)
Posted by Lucky Logician on January 12th, 2018 @ 9:49am CST
william-james88 wrote:

Thanks. That's what I thought. No reason to buy something I already own, even if it is on a good sale.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931171)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on January 12th, 2018 @ 11:16am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

HOW?

It was on clearance so I guess they were just wanting to get rid of it.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1931218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 12th, 2018 @ 1:47pm CST
In Canada, ALL Movie toys except legions are back at their full prices for both Walmart and Toys R Us. :(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932714)
Posted by Hotconvoy on January 20th, 2018 @ 5:57pm CST
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932716)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:10pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:Hi everyone i just found a last night barricade, but i really really do not his head dose anyone know if the dark of the moon head will work?

You missed a word here. You don't like the TLK head so you want to put the DOTM deluxe head on the TLK deluxe body, right?

Well, why not? Dunno how that would look though. Maybe digi-bash the result? If it's look good enough for you, then hope the ball joints are compatible. If not, just MAKE it work. I do it all the time for my customs.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932722)
Posted by Hotconvoy on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:31pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ya thanks that's what i ment
I guess i should have more specific i wanted to know about the ball joints if they are the same size or not
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1932728)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 20th, 2018 @ 6:43pm CST
Hotconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ya thanks that's what i ment

I no longer have DOTM deluxe Barricade and my TLK is in a moving box. So I can't tell. If you don't have a DOTM deluxe Barricade on hand and your only Option is Ebay, it's a hard call to make. But if you have him and all you have to do is to buy a TLK one, then just buy it and see for yourself. In case of complete incompatibility, you'll have to use some scrap you may "or should have) on hand to make it work. Often, I even have to adapt heads that came from balljoint to swivel mushroom pegs and vice-versa!

Anyway, you better ask those questions OVER THERE in order to stay on topic and getting more help.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1936641)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 7th, 2018 @ 11:54pm CST
So here's my look at the Japanese release of Cogman. Like everyone else has said I see no differences with the US release. FYI, my crotch piece is fine.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1936673)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 8th, 2018 @ 4:11am CST
The "jock-strap" incident was just a random defect, not a wide issue.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1936986)
Posted by Qwan on February 9th, 2018 @ 1:19am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:FYI, my crotch piece is fine.

Well that's good to hear, but what about the toy's? Image

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1936989)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 9th, 2018 @ 1:42am CST
Qwan wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:FYI, my crotch piece is fine.

Well that's good to hear, but what about the toy's? Image

All I can tell you is what I said in the video, Amazon Japan is cheaper than any seller I saw on eBay or Amazon US. The fact that you can shop from the mobile app now is icing on an already heavenly cake.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1937412)
Posted by Qwan on February 10th, 2018 @ 7:34pm CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Qwan wrote:Now if only I could get a Cogman, either version, without jumping through insane hoops monetary and/or effort-wise. I know it's been said to death over and over, but really, how can a line be distributed so badly that literally half the toys barely even turn up - and manage to do that internationally on top of everything? It's really stunning; I'm just lucky I picked up my Wave 3 Voyagers the time I found one of each, 'cause I never saw either of them ever again and they'd have been a real disappointment to miss out on.

Yeah, thanks for the tip! It's still a lot of dollars, but it's definitely better than most situations round the net. I have got some money to burn all the sudden... I'll have to think on't.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1937480)
Posted by william-james88 on February 10th, 2018 @ 9:39pm CST
Qwan wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

Plus, since you live in Australia, Amazon Japan will front load your border fees and taxes so it will be even more expensive. Canada has similar import regulations as Australia and I have never found it worthwhile to order from Amazon japan for that reason.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Class Optimus Prime found on Clearance (1938360)
Posted by Bronzewolf on February 13th, 2018 @ 3:16pm CST
On the topic of distribution, I finally FINALLY saw Wave 2 in stores a few weeks ago. I picked up a Slug and a Sqweeks, skipping out on Drift, because he's just too red. Sqweeks is really, really cool. Quite the highlight of the wave. Love the scooter, and the trailer is an extremely nice addition. Slug I more or less got for formality's sake, to try and complete my Movie Dinos. He was one of two I'm still missing, as I picked up TLK Slash earlier in the fall. (I just need the Stegosaurus, which I plan to try and find the black exclusive variant of when I go to Universal Studios this summer). He really surprised me, though, as he's actually quite nice. Dino mode is great, and robot mode is a lot more manageable than a lot of his Bayverse Dino brethren. That soft plastic that most of them have really concerns me, though. Both tails on my AOE Strafe have almost completely torn off. I'm going to have to super glue them soon. I hope the rest don't follow suit.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Prime ARCEE First 1st Edition 2 in 1 Vehicle to Robot 2011 NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Brand new and sealed Hasbro Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers prime first edition arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise RID Autobot Sergeant Kup MOSC New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of The Moon Cyberverse Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Starscream MOSC New Sealed Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Robots in Disguise Deluxe Knock Out Knockout Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Brawl Flip Shot Bot Shots Action Figure G1 Transformers 2012" on EBAY