Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US

Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 4:05PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,567

Fellow Seibertronian Epsilon Delta posted images on the Arizona sightings of a beautifully stocked Toysrus store in Goodyear, filled with the latest toys and exclusives. We can see Leader Dragonstorm from Transformers: The Last Knight in the images and it is the first time we were told of his appearance in the US. So for those who are interested in this new age Duocon, he is out there!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912482)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 23rd, 2017 @ 4:17pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912497)
Posted by Terrsolpix on September 23rd, 2017 @ 5:02pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:It says something that the movie is already out of theaters, but they still don't have all the figures on shelf. Not having the movie on the big screen may truncate casual buyers from wanting to pick up any related figures...

Thank Primus. Maybe I’ll finally have a chance at getting something new for once.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912513)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 8:15pm CDT

I think there is also the idea of having the figures available for when the film hits Home Video so that cross marketting can happen on that level. And I am seeing Walmarts having new spotlights on these toys with the home release on the way. Ninja Turtles and Dispicable Me also worked that way with the toys.

Anyways, lets have a laugh:

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912515)
Posted by Terrsolpix on September 23rd, 2017 @ 8:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Anyways, lets have a laugh:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Good news. Grimlock stopped shelfwarming (near me at least). Bad news. Hound started shelfwarming, and stores knew megatron would sell.......
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912519)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 23rd, 2017 @ 8:27pm CDT

Also William-James88 noce pic, but let's not forget about Slash and Berserker joing Grimlock. Woody's as frustrated as I am with distribution lol!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912523)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 23rd, 2017 @ 8:37pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912524)
Posted by Terrsolpix on September 23rd, 2017 @ 8:38pm CDT
EunuchRon wrote:I broke down and ordered Steelbane and Sqweeks online. I got tired of looking. I wanna buy local but man they're making it hard to do. :BOOM:

I bet you 10 internet points the next Walmart you go to has them.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912530)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:08pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912535)
Posted by homicide on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:19pm CDT
I found Dragonstorm today myself at a Toys R Us in Henderson, NV!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912536)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:19pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:

I bet you 10 internet points the next Walmart you go to has them.

Prolly, but if I didn't order them I'd never find them. That's how it works, yo! ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912539)
Posted by william-james88 on September 23rd, 2017 @ 9:48pm CDT
EunuchRon wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:

I bet you 10 internet points the next Walmart you go to has them.

Thanks for taking the bullet for us!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912556)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 24th, 2017 @ 12:45am CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Anyways, lets have a laugh:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912576)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 24th, 2017 @ 9:01am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Anyways, lets have a laugh:

via Imgflip Meme Generator

That'd be helpful for me and some fans liviing around my area.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912602)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 24th, 2017 @ 1:15pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:

:-P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912603)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on September 24th, 2017 @ 1:17pm CDT
Yeah if i am correct, this is my local toysrus.
They have had that same stuff for weeks. Only thing new is that dragonstorm.
If it is my local toysrus. They still have two of those planet cybertron toys( repaint of galaxy force primus).
This toysrus has only got in one shipment of mp-10's and only 2 mpm-3 bumblebees.

No mpm-4 optimus prime has been seen.

(Sidenote) this same toysrus also gets in a healthy stock of nintendo switches from time to time.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912604)
Posted by william-james88 on September 24th, 2017 @ 1:23pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:

If they stopped shelfwarming, then they were never really shelf warming in the first place. Shelfwarming is when a toy lingers when the toyline its part of is long gone, thats what makes them so fabled, like Beast Wars Injector. Or AOE Snarl, or the YOTG toys, who I could still find a year ago.

As for Hound, I wouldnt call that shelfwarming either since its still rather recent, only a few months, right? And also, many of those are not the same hounds from when they were first stocked (since those sold well across the board, lots of fans wanted him). And plus he's a popular toy. All he needs is a little sale and I am sure they will sell well, especially through the holiday season. Plus many are still looking for decently priced Hounds, I hope they find them, hes a good toy :)

Deathsaurus1 wrote:

Thats still way more than what some toysrus got (which was nothing). Looks like a nice toyrsus, similar to the ones in Canada.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912607)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 24th, 2017 @ 1:57pm CDT
One toy that is pretty sure to shelf warm though it Grimlock. Especially because many who already own the AoE version won't bother with the TLK repaint. Especially because the AoE Grimlock is not into a "fruity" color.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912627)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on September 24th, 2017 @ 5:23pm CDT
Quantum Surge wrote:Went to check out a Target at Rosemont, IL when my dad and I went to check out Megadeth at the Allstate Arena. The omly new things I found were Allspark Tech figures, the 1 step 6 pack, and the sound masks. Nothing from Wave 2, just Berserkers and Dinobot repaints (do I need to mention them?), and two Leader Primes and Megs (but no Voyagers of them). Very disappointing. Thankfully, I do have plans for a Dreadbot custom (and to get a second spike club since my copy was missing one), so Beserk will be useful again for now.

The whole greater Chicago area is way overstuffed with wave 1. I live in the south burbs and work in the NW burbs. If you are looking for voyagers, the only place out of TRU/Target/Walmart with anything other than Grimlock is the Walmart in Gurnee. They had a mix of waves 2 and 3 there (Hound, Scorn and Nitro).
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912628)
Posted by VikingsBlade247 on September 24th, 2017 @ 5:43pm CDT
I live in Missouri and all I have had since April was wave 1. Until a like a month or two ago we got wave 2 voyagers and that's it. :BANG_HEAD: :-(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Leader Dragonstorm Found at Toysrus In the US (1912640)
Posted by Qwan on September 24th, 2017 @ 7:48pm CDT
In my local area down under, I've seen Wave 1 Deluxes, Waves 1-3 Voyagers (somehow) and no Leaders - though I have seen Leader Megs and OP in a Sydney TRU a few hours' drive away. No clue as to the other types of TLK toys since I haven't been keeping track, though I know I've seen the Hound and Dragonstorm Legions around a few times.

Wave 3 Voyagers were a total chance find, just one of each on the bottom shelf of a Target - not even a Voyager price tag in that store, which naturally led to me forgetting the different Target price and frankly overpaying - $60AU ($48US) each?! (Not that I really regret it though; dunno if I'd put either of them above Megatron or Hound, that's a post for another day, but damn are they some nice toys.) Wave 2 Voyagers, though? They're everywhere now, Hound outnumbers Grimlock probably 3:2 by this point, but now that I have all the Voyagers I want - i.e. all of them bar Grimmy - I'm not too bothered. I get the feeling Hound and Megs will sell better to kids around the holiday season, and that's what keeps the brand going so it's fine by me :D.

Now if only I could have some newer Deluxes...

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Generations 30th JETFIRE Leader Class NIB (QWP 46) - Time Remaining: 7 days 21 hours 19 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers Cindersaur & Smokescreen Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Figure Set - Time Remaining: 3 days 26 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers MP-34 Cheetus MP11NR MP24 MP-21G BUMBLE G2 MP18S COIN MP36 megatron - Time Remaining: 7 days 6 hours 27 minutes 28 seconds
Transformers Generations BLITZWING Complete Hasbro 30th IDW Voyager - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 28 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Cybertron Mirage Mini-Con Tiny Tin Armada RID Override 2-Pack Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 15 hours 40 minutes 30 seconds
Transformers DOTM Sentinel Prime Figure Dark Of The Moon Movie Leader Class Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 40 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers Prime SHARKTICON MEGATRON Complete Voyager Beast Hunters Hasbro - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 44 minutes 48 seconds
Transformers Platinum Autobot Heroes Ult Magnus Arcee Springer Blurr Kup Hot Rod - Time Remaining: 1 day 16 hours 45 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017