Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans

Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 3:28PM CDT

Category: Live Action Movie News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,272

As expected, and as seen with previous films, the Transformers: The Last Knight marketing department is rolling out cross-brand promotions to advertise the upcoming Michael Bay / Paramount live-action movie! This particular sighting comes from China, via Baidu, and features the multinational Coca Cola company with Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Bumblebee designs - check out some images below.

Credit(s): Baidu

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1875628)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 19th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1875629)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on April 19th, 2017 @ 5:03pm CDT
WreckerJack wrote:Who is the red character on the thumbnail? It looks like Knock Out or Rodimus but I highly doubt it is either.

It's either Grimlock or Megatron. It has the horns of Megatrons helmet, but it looks like it has the teeth of Grimlock's shoulders
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1875632)
Posted by Deadput on April 19th, 2017 @ 5:12pm CDT

It's Megatron I saw a bigger pic of the cans.

At first I thought it was Dino because of the red mclaren from filming that's confirmed to be a robot but then I thought it was Drift because he is also red despite turning into a mostly black car.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1875708)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 20th, 2017 @ 12:14am CDT
Va'al wrote:

Look guys! It's Murderbee! Murderbee's back! :P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876102)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 11:20am CDT
As the Transformers: the Last Knight movie gets closer, we are getting more screen caps and promotions. One character that we have not seen much of yet (especially not in the trailers) is Hot Rod. However, an image just surfaced on Instagram with our best look at him yet (in a still image). He is next to Laura Haddock's character and it seems to be an images used for a summer movie guide in a magazine.

Enjoy!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876108)
Posted by Bounti76 on April 21st, 2017 @ 11:50am CDT
Duuuuuude. That robot mode looks sick. I'm glad there's more orange than I think we've seen so far.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876114)
Posted by itscramtastic on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:00pm CDT
So..humans are Nebulons?!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876116)
Posted by mattyc1007 on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:03pm CDT
Not bad, I like, but he still looks like a robot who scanned a car then scanned a gaming laptop for the random colour scheme of neon orange and black.

Also, that bio just went over my head, the only interesting fact is Hopkins name being mentioned :/
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876125)
Posted by Kurona on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:20pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876126)
Posted by itscramtastic on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT
Kurona wrote:I relate to this picture as I, too, am a woman who would run at TLK Hot Rod ready to bludgeon them with an axe.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Why would you do that?! He just wants hugs!!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876128)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:28pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Why would you do that?! He just wants hugs!!
WARNING: Transformer hugs can be hazardous to your health:

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876129)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:29pm CDT
I think Hot Rod looks pretty damn cool there. Now where's the frickin' toy???
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876131)
Posted by itscramtastic on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:33pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Why would you do that?! He just wants hugs!!
WARNING: Transformer hugs can be hazardous to your health:
Well a hug from BRAWN is hazardous, sure!! :lol: :lol:

Hot Rod knows how to hug kids. Here's Hot Rod from the year 2005, clearly hugging a child.
*insert image of Daniel in Hot Rod's arms from TF:TM*
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876136)
Posted by Deadput on April 21st, 2017 @ 12:39pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Why would you do that?! He just wants hugs!!

Yup he's just trying to calm her down after kidnapping her for Hopkins.

Huh... Hopkins kinda is a creepy character judging from the 30 minute imax preview.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876153)
Posted by SnoopDawg on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:30pm CDT

You do know that she is holding a cricket bat, not an axe ...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876165)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:45pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:I think Hot Rod looks pretty damn cool there. Now where's the frickin' toy???

Sadly, the only toy he has coming out so far is a non transforming die cast vehicle that I am not even allowed to show you due to licensing not being acquired yet :(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876167)
Posted by Kurona on April 21st, 2017 @ 1:46pm CDT
SnoopDawg wrote:

You do know that she is holding a cricket bat, not an axe ...

Even better
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876176)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 2:05pm CDT
SnoopDawg wrote:

You do know that she is holding a cricket bat, not an axe ...

Her bat is made of crickets?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876194)
Posted by SnoopDawg on April 21st, 2017 @ 2:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
SnoopDawg wrote:

You do know that she is holding a cricket bat, not an axe ...

Her bat is made of crickets?

Not sure if that's sarcasm or a serious question :P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Promotional Chinese Coca Cola Cans (1876230)
Posted by Easy Tiger on April 21st, 2017 @ 5:43pm CDT
Orange and black Hot Rod. Where have I seen that before?

Transformers Dark of the Moon Rodimus Gallery