Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion

Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion

Tuesday, June 13th, 2017 7:20pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 14,369

This deal comes to us from Seibertron himself, who provided a photo of the Redbox, featuring posters for the discount and everything!
Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Discussion Thread

Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889236)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 13th, 2017 @ 7:27pm CDT
Bronzewolf wrote:Has it been too long since you've seen Age of Extinction? Need a crash course before you walk in to The Last Knight? Just want to see it one more time? Have you seen it too many times? Well I can't help you there BUT for all those other situations, let me point you toward a deal that RedBox is currently putting on: If you rent AOE, you'll get a code via email for $5 dollars off your TLK movie ticket!

Even though I already have like, 5 versions of the movie, I'm about to go Redbox it right now just to support it.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889275)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 12:30am CDT
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889283)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:33am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:The China premier event was streamed yesterday. I'm still HIGHLY OFFENDED that I wasn't invited after all I've done.

Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889287)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:27am CDT
My darn theory was wrong about junk truck dude his name is... JOHN CENA!!! But no seriously he is indeed Wreck-Gar
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889296)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:37am CDT

For those that want to know the movie is better then the sequels although one of them thinks the first one is better, the Transformers get a lot of screen time and interactions including the Decepticons.

Edit: the big twist of the movie is mentioned in big detail and I suffered the consequences and have read it but whatever I'll enjoy seeing it on screen so yeah...giant mega spoilers.

Edit 2: and so were deaths... screw me that's the thing I wanted to avoid man I really should of waited because just reading it is jaw dropping so I'm saying this now as a warning.

Whatever you do don't read any major spoilers before watching the movie at all seriously it's a colossal mistake and you will regret doing so a lot only do so if you really want to like seriously this is the first time I regret doing this like there should be a news post telling people not to.

If I'm not allowed to say anything I won't and this will be all besides maybe standard voice cast for characters we know are in the film.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889299)
Posted by Kurona on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:42am CDT

What I will ask though - and there might be something official about this later, I'm just saying it unofficially now - please do not post ANY spoilers for the movie in this thread whatsoever before it is publicly released. Even minor vague things like 'a character dies' - admittedly, not exactly unexpected in a Michael Bay Transformers movie - are something that would be best saved for PMs. I realise leaks and early viewings are becoming a thing, but let's not ruin things for everyone else.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889300)
Posted by X3ROhour on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:44am CDT
Deadput wrote:Anyways this guy on Tfw2005 who so happened to be at the premier was spilling the beans about the movie I saved screenshots as "proof" and you guys can Pm me specific questions if you want

huh?
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889302)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 4:46am CDT
Kurona wrote:Well, yes, I would assume reading spoilers for a story you're excited for would ruin the story to some extent. That's why they're called spoilers. Not really something to make a news post about.

What I will ask though - and there might be something official about this later, I'm just saying it unofficially now - please do not post ANY spoilers for the movie in this thread whatsoever before it is publicly released. I realise leaks and early viewings are becoming a thing, but let's not ruin things for everyone else.

I shall not nor never post what I've read in this public forum heck I only wanted to know a few minor details which I got the answers for in fact one of them which is non spoilery is above which is the name of the Junk Truck guy.

Any questions will be answered in private pm's and I shall not share the major plot twist although people are going to spread it anyways since a lot of people saw this post as well I'll only share the big deal with people I know who won't spread the news.

I'm not a jerk who's going to ruin the movie for other people I'm just a guy who constantly hunts for news and I just so happened to bite off more then I could chew this time actually I just went and tweeted to Bay about the leak.

Z3ROhour wrote:huh?

Pardon my emotions the gist of it is someone leaked most of the movie and I'm warning people not to read the stuff.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889348)
Posted by Deadput on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:21am CDT
Turns out he "might" be lying or at least is saying so to throw people off.

If he is I got baited hard because he actually wrote that up well.

Thats what happens when I jump the gun although I will still tell people if they want to know what he said.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889355)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 9:56am CDT
We now have a spoiler thread for anyone who wishes to discuss spoilers

first-thoughts-spoilers-of-transformers-the-last-knight-which-premiered-in-china-p1889353.php#p1889353
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889360)
Posted by WreckerJack on June 14th, 2017 @ 10:15am CDT
Dumb question but- how does the 5$ off email code work? Do I need to print anything? I have never used fandango before. Also - old grandpa Wreckerjack does not have a smartphone, so if its an app that won't work for me.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889379)
Posted by TurboMMaster on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:36am CDT
Deadput wrote:Turns out he "might" be lying or at least is saying so to throw people off.

If he is I got baited hard because he actually wrote that up well.

Suprisingly, after Wong's topic was deleted, two new threads raised, both times by some users with not much posts before and without a decent avatars :lol:
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889382)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT
I just want to know what people thought of the movie. I don't want to see any spoilers at all. Not even minor ones.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889383)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 11:45am CDT
Now that the embargo is out for Seibetron's visit of Kabam studios and all that they saw and heard, we wanted to share a specific tidbit related to the Transformers: The Last Knight film. Due to their close connection with Hasbro, two of Kabam's high ranking staff read the script to Transformers: The Last Knight inorder to see how they could related some of it to the game. They had to pick one new character to include in the game and after reading the script there was no doubt in their minds that the best character to add would be Hot Rod.

"We wanted Hot Rod, he was the stand out bot in the film" - Mike McCartney

"We had almost no reference for his fighting style so we asked Hasbro and they told us he was like Errol Flynn but fighting closer to the ground" - Cuz Parry

Another cool tidbit was that while we were able to play with Hot Rod as a character in Forged to Fight while we visited the studio, we were unable to pull off his signature third special. It was locked since it was Hot Rod making use of a special weapon he uses in the movie and they didn't want to spoil anything. My persoal guess is that it's a bone saw, one can dream.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889398)
Posted by Bronzewolf on June 14th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CDT
The next installment of the Transformers live action film series is so close you can almost taste it, so that of course means that the promotional material won't stop coming until the movie's release, as we've seen in the past few weeks. Today's comes from notable Youtuber The Ragin Nation, who often covers Transformers-related topics. He posted a quick video depicting a dashcam video from a Police Department in Florida that features a certain Lamborghini Centenario! Check out what happens in the leaked video below!

Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889402)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:09pm CDT
Is anyone who saw the movie saying whether or not they liked it, or are they just dumping spoilers?
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889436)
Posted by Seibertron on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:20pm CDT
CHINA WORLD PREMIERE IMAGES & FOOTAGE NOW AVAILABLE!

Michael Bay, Josh Duhamel, Isabela Moner, Laura Haddock, Jason Zhang (Torch), Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Producer) and Mark Vahradian (Executive Producer) attend the China World Premiere of Transformers The Last Knight and the Ten Year "Transformers Movie" Anniversary Celebration on June 13, 2017 at the Haixinsha Asian Olympic Games Park in Guangzhou, China!

A special thank you goes out to our friends at Paramount for providing images and footage from this event to share with all of you.

You can click on any of the images below to view the full gallery of over 100+ images from this event.

Transformers The Last Knight makes its theatrical debut next week in theaters worldwide June 21st. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more information or visit TransformersMovie.com for showtimes and more.

700062784EO001_Transformers

700062784EO086_Transformers

700062784EO089_Transformers

700062784EO092_Transformers

700062784EO095_Transformers

700062784EO098_Transformers

IMG_0748
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889440)
Posted by Kurona on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:35pm CDT
God I've love both of those dresses.
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889441)
Posted by Seibertron on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:38pm CDT
Does anyone have any info on the performer Janson Zhang from this event?
Re: Transformers The Last Knight RedBox Promotion (1889442)
Posted by dragons on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:42pm CDT
I speed on dash cam police car was going car was going to slow for it flip it hasn't be more hotrod doing flipping

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Autobot Sqweeks Voice Changer Mask 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Masters Firedrive" on EBAY
Buy "NEW Transformers Bundle: SOUNDWAVE with DOOMBOX, Cyberverse JETFIRE & PROWL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of the Moon Movie Commander Class Ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Ark w/ Roller Transformers Dark of the Moon Cyberverse DOTM Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise PRIME ARCEE Deluxe Class Used" on EBAY