Sunday, April 2nd, 2017 1:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 36,747

In spite of the official street date (24th April) and the expected retail price, some Transformers: The Last Knight figures are starting to crop up on the usual avenues of eBay - even through some actual retailers rather than private individuals. Fellow Seibertronian Flashwave reports on Indiana based Kokomo Toys and Collectibles, for example.

If you're really hungering for the new figures, this is an avenue you might want to take, or you could wait just a couple of weeks, and expect most retailers (including site sponsors) to stock the new live-action movie toyline too!

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871123)
Posted by Va'al on April 2nd, 2017 @ 2:30pm CDT
As expected as early sellers, we also have some early in-hand images of Transformers: The Last Knight toys - namely voyagers Hound and Megatron! The images comes from グエン ドゥック ヒエン from Facebook Group Transformers Club, and have been mirrored below for your viewing convenience. What do you think of the shots of redesigned Autobot and Decepticon characters below? Enough to keep your interest up? Join the discussion in the Energon Pub, and let us know!

EDIT: Updated with video showing the two figures, by Le Danh!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871128)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on April 2nd, 2017 @ 3:05pm CDT
Kokomo...

KOKOMO???

My home town got Transformers??? When I lived there, my Target never got the second half of Thrilling 30 and missed out on Combiner Wars ENTIRELY!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871131)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on April 2nd, 2017 @ 3:15pm CDT
Even though I may not be the biggest admirer of the Bayformer universe I gotta admit, these toy designs do look great. Both bot and alt modes look awesome!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871132)
Posted by RAR on April 2nd, 2017 @ 3:22pm CDT
I was hoping that Megs' wings could swing forwards for supersonic flight :/
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871135)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 2nd, 2017 @ 3:25pm CDT
Yep I'm having that Megatron. You richer folk can get the lovely Leader but this Voyager will do for me. Hound looks great too. I missed out on his AoE toy so may pick this one up instead.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871144)
Posted by dragons on April 2nd, 2017 @ 4:09pm CDT
I maybe getting megatron voyager mode if he have battle mask don't like his bot mode in leader class form to bulky compared to sleek bot form in voyager class
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871150)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2017 @ 4:17pm CDT
Oh man, I'm having a nerdgasm toward that voyager Megatron and Hound. When they come out in store, I don't care, I'm goonna get both at FULL PRICE without regrets! :x
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871163)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on April 2nd, 2017 @ 5:31pm CDT
i dont like the voyager because it looks like hes puking
am i the only one that sees that
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871167)
Posted by breacher on April 2nd, 2017 @ 5:55pm CDT

Hope I'm wrong.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871176)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2017 @ 6:50pm CDT
Ok, 2 things.

1) that made my decision on Hound. He is a must get. that figure looks awesome! And it is properly fat ballerina-esque! Finally!

2) Yeah that voyager Megatron is awesome and I love it! That figure will be mine as well and head for the Liege Maximo position on my generations shelf. Either way, that figure is gorgeous and I love it
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871180)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:06pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871183)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:13pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Yeah that Megatron will get picked up and added along with the few movie TF's that I own. But this will be NOT Megatron...gotta figure what to dub him as. :-? :VEHI:

Knightatron? Mega-Axe? Knightosphere?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871184)
Posted by william-james88 on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:17pm CDT
breacher wrote:After seeing this stuff... I can definitely see Has/Tak cheaping out and using the hound mold for an onslaught toy. The alt-mode definitely looks like something Onslaught would turn into. I know he has a different alt-mode in the movie, but come on, given how cheap last line was, what with them reusing molds from Prime for the smaller guys, they probably would do something dumb like this.

Hope I'm wrong.

I think you arent going cheap enough. We know Onslaught is a reuse of Long Haul's character model (they even copy the chest and everything):

So wouldnt a reuse of that toy be more appropriate, with just changing the alt mode parts? They end up independent of the robot mode and end up on his back anyway (in both the toy and model) so retooling ROTF Longhaul makes much more sense.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871185)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:18pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Knightatron? Mega-Axe? Knightosphere?

Thanks for the inspiration D-Maximus Prime...Mega-Knight. :DANCE: :VEHI:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871186)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:20pm CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Knightatron? Mega-Axe? Knightosphere?

Thanks for the inspiration D-Maximus Prime...Mega-Knight. :DANCE: :VEHI:

Damn, I had thought of that one after making the post! Still, I can dig it ;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871198)
Posted by ebo716 on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:40pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Knightatron? Mega-Axe? Knightosphere?

Thanks for the inspiration D-Maximus Prime...Mega-Knight. :DANCE: :VEHI:

Damn, I had thought of that one after making the post! Still, I can dig it ;)^

You could also reuse him as a live action version of skullgrin
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871200)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:42pm CDT
ebo716 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Nemesis Destron wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

Knightatron? Mega-Axe? Knightosphere?

Thanks for the inspiration D-Maximus Prime...Mega-Knight. :DANCE: :VEHI:

Damn, I had thought of that one after making the post! Still, I can dig it ;)^

You could also reuse him as a live action version of skullgrin

Holy frag....

:michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

Mind blown. Literally almost perfect!!!!!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871202)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Hope I'm wrong.

Woah. Even in the movie they are doing retools/repaints!
:-?
Well, this give us some good clues about what the toy will be!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871206)
Posted by william-james88 on April 2nd, 2017 @ 7:59pm CDT
One Step Turbo Changers Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Barricade, and Hound (the last two being new molds) have been found at Gamesto for $11.99. The area of the US has not been confirmed yet but these were found by TFW2005 user blackwidow1972. That makes it yet another store breaking the street date like Navy Exchange. Let us know if you find other stores breaking the street date of April 24th 2017.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Available at Retail Before Official Street Date (1871220)
Posted by Deadput on April 2nd, 2017 @ 8:41pm CDT
Remember when people went to Games Stop/Eb Games and other video game stores to buy toys?

Me neither.

Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Air Raid" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Barricade Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Moon Roadbuster + Backfire Spike Witwicky Mechtech NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Starscream - Voyager Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee #36421 & Megatron #30688 Set With 7 Kreons Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series ~ BUMBLEBEE MPM-7 ~ Takara-Tomy/Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Twinferno Action Figure" on EBAY