Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion

Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion

Friday, February 10th, 2017 5:06am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 72,132

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

From the Facebook page Transformers Perù, an excellent source recently for upcoming toylines in the Transformers: The Last Knight universe, have uploaded a couple more images showing the exact breakdown of the figures that will be on sale very soon - May 2017, if we follow the leads - with the new Paramount movie coming out this summer. Check out the images and copied out list below and note: the deluxes are still missing, but we're bound to find out more from New York Toy Fair this month!

Premier Edition Voyager Class
• Optimus Prime
• Grimlock

Legion class
• Optimus Prime
• Bumblebee
• Grimlock
• Barricade

1 Step-Turbo Changers
• Optimus Prime
• Bumblebee
• Barricade
• Hound

Titan Changers
• Optimus Prime
• Bumblebee

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread

Credit(s): TF Perù fB


This article was last modified on Friday, February 10th, 2017 5:21am CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858523)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 10th, 2017 @ 11:26am CST
The Titan Changers are back?!

Image
Transformers: Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime Gallery

*shudders a bit*

The good news is that the Legions may get all new molds... except Bumblebee. :lol:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858526)
Posted by william-james88 on February 10th, 2017 @ 11:31am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The Titan Changers are back?!

Image
Transformers: Robots In Disguise Optimus Prime Gallery

*shudders a bit*

They werent bad toys. They served their purpose and could at least transform.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858556)
Posted by DeathReviews on February 10th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CST
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how many Transformer characters are swapping out guns for melee weapons. I keep waiting for a scene where Optimus spends 10 minutes, running up towards Megatron, shouting and waving his sword around. And Megatron just blows his head off with his fusion cannon. Cut to close up of Megatron. 'You know, with guns you can kill opponents from a DISTANCE.' They could learn a thing or two from old Indiana Jones.

Or if shooting hero Optimus is too much, have Megatron just take flight, then show Optimus jumping up and down, swiping at empty air with his little sword. 'Hey, no fair! Come back here!'
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858560)
Posted by Kurona on February 10th, 2017 @ 2:32pm CST
DeathReviews wrote:I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how many Transformer characters are swapping out guns for melee weapons. I keep waiting for a scene where Optimus spends 10 minutes, running up towards Megatron, shouting and waving his sword around. And Megatron just blows his head off with his fusion cannon. Cut to close up of Megatron. 'You know, with guns you can kill opponents from a DISTANCE.' They could learn a thing or two from old Indiana Jones.

Or if shooting hero Optimus is too much, have Megatron just take flight, then show Optimus jumping up and down, swiping at empty air with his little sword. 'Hey, no fair! Come back here!'

They'll just do it like Beast Wars Season 2. Where even if your weapon is essentially a Pizza Cutter, it still somehow shoots lasers!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858580)
Posted by Microraptor on February 10th, 2017 @ 5:48pm CST
Kurona wrote:
DeathReviews wrote:I'm still trying to wrap my mind around how many Transformer characters are swapping out guns for melee weapons. I keep waiting for a scene where Optimus spends 10 minutes, running up towards Megatron, shouting and waving his sword around. And Megatron just blows his head off with his fusion cannon. Cut to close up of Megatron. 'You know, with guns you can kill opponents from a DISTANCE.' They could learn a thing or two from old Indiana Jones.

Or if shooting hero Optimus is too much, have Megatron just take flight, then show Optimus jumping up and down, swiping at empty air with his little sword. 'Hey, no fair! Come back here!'

They'll just do it like Beast Wars Season 2. Where even if your weapon is essentially a Pizza Cutter, it still somehow shoots lasers!


With Beast Wars it was a violence concern. But let's be real here, melee weapons have been prevalent in this franchise since the beginning. Sherman Dam anyone?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1858590)
Posted by RAR on February 10th, 2017 @ 7:34pm CST
I think I will take up that convention of using blue text and deploy some sarcasm here :

Isn't it wonderful how they make each size so amply stocked with Bumblebee & Optimus Prime toys to buy - they've never done that before now have they.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859017)
Posted by william-james88 on February 13th, 2017 @ 8:35am CST
I will not be newsing this because the source is no different than if anyone of us were to write a radom list like this, but I will still post it here just i case it turns out legit and we can look back on it:

Image
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859021)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:14am CST
How the f can Cogman be a repaint? coz he's supposed to turn into an Aston Martin & we haven't had an Aston Martin transformer before.

So! we ARE getting Warpath(which may or may not be the bot in the trailers with treads on his shoulders + hopefully he'll be the WW1 tank)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859023)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:21am CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:How the f can Cogman be a repaint? coz he's supposed to turn into an Aston Martin & we haven't had an Aston Martin transformer before.

So! we ARE getting Warpath(which may or may not be the bot in the trailers with treads on his shoulders + hopefully he'll be the WW1 tank)

where do you see cogman as a repaint
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859025)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:33am CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:How the f can Cogman be a repaint? coz he's supposed to turn into an Aston Martin & we haven't had an Aston Martin transformer before.

So! we ARE getting Warpath(which may or may not be the bot in the trailers with treads on his shoulders + hopefully he'll be the WW1 tank)

where do you see cogman as a repaint


No! Cogman's name is on that list of TLK repaints



Ooops...sorry...misread that! he's under NEW MOLDS
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859026)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:34am CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:How the f can Cogman be a repaint? coz he's supposed to turn into an Aston Martin & we haven't had an Aston Martin transformer before.

So! we ARE getting Warpath(which may or may not be the bot in the trailers with treads on his shoulders + hopefully he'll be the WW1 tank)

where do you see cogman as a repaint


No! Cogman's name is on that list of TLK repaints

hes on the list is on the name of new molds
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859027)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:43am CST
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:How the f can Cogman be a repaint? coz he's supposed to turn into an Aston Martin & we haven't had an Aston Martin transformer before.

So! we ARE getting Warpath(which may or may not be the bot in the trailers with treads on his shoulders + hopefully he'll be the WW1 tank)

where do you see cogman as a repaint


No! Cogman's name is on that list of TLK repaints

hes on the list is on the name of new molds



Aye pal, my mistake, i added that above ;)

i wonder what class size Cogman will be? + it's cool that we're getting our first Aston Martin transformer & he's supposed to be a headmaster
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859030)
Posted by Kurona on February 13th, 2017 @ 9:48am CST
I feel like doubting that on the basis that the only characters listed just so happen to be ones that are confirmed for the movie or are heavy rumours circulating around the fanbase.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859033)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 10:28am CST
I'm inclined to doubt a lot as well. I swear, if they make Hot Rod a Lockdown remold, I'm done with most of the toys. I have that mold as DotM Roadbuster and AoE Lockdown. I've had it enough. 3 movies with the same mold? No, give me something original, or at least more original
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859069)
Posted by Overcracker on February 13th, 2017 @ 1:19pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:I'm inclined to doubt a lot as well. I swear, if they make Hot Rod a Lockdown remold, I'm done with most of the toys. I have that mold as DotM Roadbuster and AoE Lockdown. I've had it enough. 3 movies with the same mold? No, give me something original, or at least more original


Wait, I'm confused.

How is this:
Image

The same mold as this?
Image

I guess they may be similar, but there are only so many ways to turn a car into a humanoid robot.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859072)
Posted by william-james88 on February 13th, 2017 @ 1:28pm CST
He just finds them similar but they arent the same mold in any way. They just have a similar transformation scheme and he's tired of it.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859073)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 1:31pm CST
william-james88 wrote:He just finds them similar but they arent the same mold in any way. They just have a similar transformation scheme and he's tired of it.

Exactly. I'm not a huge fan of the transformation because of the amount of kibble and the fact that the mold feels smaller and lighter than other deluxes. Plus, if they would do it, that would make a very similar toy for 3 straight movies for 3 different characters. That bores me a lot
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859076)
Posted by Overcracker on February 13th, 2017 @ 1:42pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:He just finds them similar but they arent the same mold in any way. They just have a similar transformation scheme and he's tired of it.

Exactly. I'm not a huge fan of the transformation because of the amount of kibble and the fact that the mold feels smaller and lighter than other deluxes. Plus, if they would do it, that would make a very similar toy for 3 straight movies for 3 different characters. That bores me a lot


I can understand that, and said as much, they are similar, but again there are only so many ways you can turn a car into a humanoid.

Most car into robot transformations end up feeling similar. I'm not saying its bad you're tired, I just don't see how its possible to make it feel all that different from an engineering standpoint.

Its possible you are just burnt out on movie aesthetic and I can understand that perfectly.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859081)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 13th, 2017 @ 1:56pm CST
Overcracker wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:He just finds them similar but they arent the same mold in any way. They just have a similar transformation scheme and he's tired of it.

Exactly. I'm not a huge fan of the transformation because of the amount of kibble and the fact that the mold feels smaller and lighter than other deluxes. Plus, if they would do it, that would make a very similar toy for 3 straight movies for 3 different characters. That bores me a lot


I can understand that, and said as much, they are similar, but again there are only so many ways you can turn a car into a humanoid.

Most car into robot transformations end up feeling similar. I'm not saying its bad you're tired, I just don't see how its possible to make it feel all that different from an engineering standpoint.

Its possible you are just burnt out on movie aesthetic and I can understand that perfectly.

See, I actually like the movie aesthetic, I just don't like that mold that much. It didn't feel that good on Roadbuster and then they did it again on Lockdown. I'm ok with them making multiple uses of a transformation scheme if it is a good and satisfying one and can do something sort of different each time (each Bumblebee feels different and enjoyable to me despite a similar look) but on a mediocre mold it feels.. exhausting.

I know there's only so many ways to Transform a bot to a car, but look at TR. They've some some really good things with the transformations over there despite similar looks between bots.

It also sort of stings that the same mold could potentially be used for 3 different characters that really deserved better. Roadbuster deserved to have an armored car look that he didn't get as a deluxe; Lockdown was the main villain and got a disappointing small figure, and then Hot Rod is finally making it into the movies and he could be using a mediocre mold as well.

It all feels wrong to me on that mold level.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Listed - Voyagers, Titan Changers, One-Step, Legion (1859084)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2017 @ 2:02pm CST
Look! if we're getting submarine, WW1 tank & Aston Martin Headmaster transformer toys(if indeed the sub & tank ARE transformers) then i'm happy enough with those ;)

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Solus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Windcharger" on EBAY