Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Monday, December 5th, 2016 10:44pm CST

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 49,738

After that awesome Trailer we have some stills for all of you to check out! With what can be described as not what we expected but well worth the surprise, we have hundreds of stills form the trailer that captures all the action, like Barricade being blasted over, chicken-walker tanks, Prime tearing into Bumblebee, a dragon, a Megatron, and so much more. Check out the teaser images below, and you can find our full gallery by clicking HERE

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online

Credit(s): Paramount Pictures

This article was last modified on Tuesday, December 6th, 2016 12:55pm CST

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845635)
Posted by ScottyP on December 5th, 2016 @ 10:46pm CST

Fun fact: this was one of two "soundtrack" choices for another Transformers work: More Than Meets The Eye issue 8: Scavengers Part 2 - Who's Afraid of the DJD?

:michaelbay:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845636)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 5th, 2016 @ 10:48pm CST
ScottyP wrote:So the song is a cover of "Do You Realise?" by The Flaming Lips, which has been stated but I'm repeating since these threads get busy.

:michaelbay:

I don't know about the DJD, but I think everyone is afraid of the 2-eyed 2 antennaed flying purple-eyed people smasher
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845638)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 5th, 2016 @ 10:57pm CST
Noideaforaname wrote:I know I've seen that "apple core" planet from somewhere...
Waitaminute... GOBOTRON?!
Aha! Then Anthony Hopkins must be playing none other than the Last Engineer. :P

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845639)
Posted by Seibertron on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:02pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Waitaminute... GOBOTRON?!
Aha! Then Anthony Hopkins must be playing none other than the Last Engineer. :P

Speaking of which, have you guys ever checked out http://www.gobotron.com ???
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845641)
Posted by Sabrblade on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:15pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Speaking of which, have you guys ever checked out http://www.gobotron.com ???
I sure have. But I like this place better. ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845642)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:19pm CST
JazZeke wrote:
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Can we please talk about who or what this could be?

He feels like a hi-and-die to me.

I know that sounds really snarky but I just got that vibe. I don't know why.

I got that same vibe too. He doesn't have a very "marketable" face, like it hasn't had the same amount of effort put in to most of the main characters.

Since he sort of has Bee's color scheme...maybe Hubcap? Though the color and design does kind of say construction vehicle.

And hi-and-die-ness is the natural vibe from any new guy whose establishing shot shows them face down like they've been injured.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845643)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:21pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Waitaminute... GOBOTRON?!
Aha! Then Anthony Hopkins must be playing none other than the Last Engineer. :P

Speaking of which, have you guys ever checked out http://www.gobotron.com ???

On a scale of one to even, I don't.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845644)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:21pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Kurona wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Can we please talk about who or what this could be?

He feels like a hi-and-die to me.

I know that sounds really snarky but I just got that vibe. I don't know why.

Just thought of something... He kind of looks like an off-colored, shaved, naked sort of Hound.

also, did anyone else catch that we got to see Sqweeks?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845646)
Posted by DeadRatchet on December 5th, 2016 @ 11:57pm CST
you know what, I hope its good, I hope you all enjoy it. Im gonna give ol' Bay another chance (his 5th) and go see this movie.

And if its bad... so what, my toys aren't going to crumble to dust if its good/bad.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845647)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 6th, 2016 @ 12:18am CST
I've been telling people for years, these movies would lead up to Optimus losing his damn mind. I told you. Every movie, he gets progressively more and more pissed off. And now, it all comes down to this.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845650)
Posted by Ultimate Weapon1 on December 6th, 2016 @ 12:37am CST
Did anyone else notice Optimus's purple eyes? Is this the nemsis prime part or is it mind control? WHAT IF MINDWIPE GETS INTRODUCED INTO THIS MOVIE! (btw just speculation mindwipe part, but it would be awesome.) :D
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845652)
Posted by President-prime on December 6th, 2016 @ 1:47am CST
Silly guys, it's the episode where Optimus dies, and while floating in space, qu it's son fixed him and made him evil. He's going to sacrifice himeself at the end and float into the sun:). We'll, it the sun part
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845654)
Posted by ausbot on December 6th, 2016 @ 3:14am CST
DAMN you Bay, every time you get me excited, this time please follow through!
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845656)
Posted by Evil Eye on December 6th, 2016 @ 3:31am CST
Holy crap, this looks amazing. Consider me on board.

Also, am I the only one getting Gigatron vibes from that two-headed dragon Transformer? I'm hoping so, if only to get the original RID Megatron toy reissued but retooled with movieverse techno-greebles.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845658)
Posted by Henry921 on December 6th, 2016 @ 4:21am CST
I wish I knew how to quit these movies.

Now I have to watch it and buy at least two voyagers, I'm sure...
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845660)
Posted by RhA on December 6th, 2016 @ 4:46am CST
Black Hat wrote:Holy crap, this looks amazing. Consider me on board.

Maybe it's Sinnertwin and Cuttthroats baby?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845661)
Posted by frogbat on December 6th, 2016 @ 4:47am CST
I'm no fan of the films besides the first. This looks a bit better though a bit all over the place and very much humans vs bots. Though it might be cybertron, it did have a very unicrony feel...

will i go watch it at the cinema? probably, and will try and go into it open minded..
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845663)
Posted by RAR on December 6th, 2016 @ 5:22am CST
I think the Dragon is mostly in the past in the bits of the movie set in the past in England. but it might still be alive later - I couldn't say.

Notice none of the other Autobots feature other than the rear of a car. just Prime and Bee. (not counting the orange headed robot of no consequence sitting under a Decepticon ship's engine).

Bay really painted himself into a corner by killing nearly everyone of consequence off in previous movies.

Shame the Dinobots barely feature and if they are in it at all it might just be The spinosaurus' minion raptors that were supposed to follow him around like baby ducks that were cut from the last Movie and that were use to make the Hasbro Slash toy. - Hopefully if they do feature they can reissue that toy in one of the missing colours it was not made in to help complete some sets.

If they were crafty they could show a few other different Dinobots in a throw away scene (perhaps in the past) including Snarl & Slog.

---

I agree that the large threat might be Cybertron - all be it a possessed one. I suppose Bay could be following some of the threads of Transformers Prime and either have Primus or Unicron trapped in the earth and or Cybertron - I don't expect he'll every explain what the allspark is or how it relates to things as the just randomly throw names and concepts around without really understanding them.

I look forward to watching some clips on youtube anyway after the movie comes out so I don't have to suffer the terrible human parts.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845668)
Posted by SureShot18 on December 6th, 2016 @ 6:04am CST
Well seems like the same stuff. That being a pretty good action spectacle with a terrible story. But dang it if Sir Anthony Hopkins didn't get me excited. As it is I'll probably just get it on Redbox unless I hear that it's turned over a new leaf.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Trailer Gallery Now Online (1845669)
Posted by Va'al on December 6th, 2016 @ 6:07am CST
Don't mind us, we're riding the train of the hype that the Transformers: The Last Knight teaser trailer set off. Seibertronians Seibertron and ScottyP bring us a small round-up of tidbits concerning the song used in the trailer: a cover of "Do You Realise?" by The Flaming Lips.

The cover used in the trailer is by Ursine Vulpine, and slows it down considerably, while adding elements of previous tracks used for the Michael Bay projects - as worked on by Steve Aoki and Steve Jablonsky, with bands Imagine Dragons and Linkin Park. We know that the latter composer is part of the movie once more, and none of the others are (for now), so he may have had his hands somewhere around the cover.

What is particularly interesting is the Transformers-related connection of the original song: IDW writer of More Than Meets the Eye James Roberts chooses a couple of songs for each new issue in the series, as a "reading soundtrack"; the original 'Do You Realise?' was chosen for More Than Meets The Eye issue 8: 'Scavengers Part 2 - Who's Afraid of the DJD?'.

This isn't news, of course, but an interesting way to revisit the old and the new, and throw another rumour log on the fire of the speculation engines. What do you make of it? Intrigued by the song, the connection, the cover, the lyrics? Join us in the Energon Pub for the discussion!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters cyberverse Predaking" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Legion Class Lot - Prowl - Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Rescue Trailer Action Figure" on EBAY