Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Thursday, April 13th, 2017 1:49PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,123

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Confirming most of the news we have been reporting since the first sightings (such as this one), Transformers: The Last Knight toys are not technically supposed to be sold in stores until 24th April - but can still be displayed, as shown by latest sightings in the Kmart of Farmingville, Long Island by fellow Seibertronian Scottimus Prime. Among the usual Voyagers and Deluxes, we also have the first sighting on here of the Turbo Changer Bumblebee, along with wave-mate Optimus Prime.

If you come across any new figures, from this or other Transformers lines, make sure to help out the community by noting it in the Sightings Database, and in the regional [url]forums[/url]. In the meantime, check out the images below!

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail

Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail
Credit(s): Scottimus Prime
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874314)
Posted by dragons on April 13th, 2017 @ 3:55pm CDT
Thanks for the review on figure of prime I skipped past articulation part in video waste of my time to see
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874352)
Posted by william-james88 on April 13th, 2017 @ 7:29pm CDT
We have a video review of Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus from Transformers: The Last Knight. We now know this will be available as part of the first wave of toys hitting everywhere the 24th of April. The video shows you the transformation and the helmet gimmick at work.

Enjoy!

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874391)
Posted by Terrsolpix on April 14th, 2017 @ 12:01am CDT
The only thing that ran through my mind while watching was, "as you can seeee I am an eeeemoji" :lol: but this does look infinitely better than the AoE shelfwarmer 1step formers
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874404)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on April 14th, 2017 @ 5:53am CDT
weird helmet but this toy gets the robot mode flames the 'real' voyager doesn't? tsk :P
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874430)
Posted by Caelus on April 14th, 2017 @ 10:31am CDT
Houstonian Prime wrote:That Grimlock bit was not amusing, so stupid. Some people might actually want to see a review comparing AOE versus TLK. I've passed on this Grimlock twice, but i would still like to see the color variations. As would others im sure. Take that crap to politico. Capitalist oppressors. I didnt join this site to hear peoples politically driven statements. Enough already.


I didn't join the site to watch people make jokes about using women, but apparently that still flies so yay for free speech. :-/
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874452)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on April 14th, 2017 @ 1:14pm CDT
EDIT: Just realized I accidentally put this in the wrong thread. My apologies. :BANG_HEAD:

Visited a Toys R Us in Evansville, IN and found the new Legends class figures.



They were selling them for 9.99 a piece.

They also had the Tiny Turbo Changers. Forgot to check the price, though.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874463)
Posted by Va'al on April 14th, 2017 @ 2:21pm CDT
Caelus wrote:
Houstonian Prime wrote:That Grimlock bit was not amusing, so stupid. Some people might actually want to see a review comparing AOE versus TLK. I've passed on this Grimlock twice, but i would still like to see the color variations. As would others im sure. Take that crap to politico. Capitalist oppressors. I didnt join this site to hear peoples politically driven statements. Enough already.


I didn't join the site to watch people make jokes about using women, but apparently that still flies so yay for free speech. :-/


That is despicable, yes.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874465)
Posted by Black Hat on April 14th, 2017 @ 2:26pm CDT
If we're quite done BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing about hurt fee-fees...How about them Transformers?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874468)
Posted by Va'al on April 14th, 2017 @ 2:43pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:If we're quite done BAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWing about hurt fee-fees...How about them Transformers?


Why don't you enlighten us with your opinion on a toy?


Say, this next post.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874478)
Posted by Black Hat on April 14th, 2017 @ 3:00pm CDT
Alrighty then.

I'm actually looking forward to this line quite a bit. I really hope they don't pull an AoE and make all the good toys TRU exclusive in the UK though. Voyager (or Leader) Megatron is probably my number 1 want, though from what little we've seen of him Nitro looks great too. Barricade and Berserker both look awesome but I wish they were better painted. I kinda want the new Drift and an AoE Drift to go with him as a kind of "Red Oni, Blue Oni" pair (need to come up with new names and identities).
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874498)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 4:09pm CDT
If you thought there weren't enough The Last Knight Megatron toys, we have one more for you. This Titan Changer Megatron toy has been revealed by Hasbro's Middle-East division. This is a 12″ toy that transforms from robot to jet in 5 Steps.
While below you will find the very first image of this toy, we did know we were getting this figure since February when Hasbro had given us all their product descriptions. The excerpt can be found below, along with the specific bio for this toy. The photos and bio were brought to light by TFW2005.

[quote]TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT TITAN CHANGERS Assortment
(Ages 6 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $14.99/Available: Fall 2017)

The action in the new TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT movie is big, and this assortment of TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT TITAN CHANGERS. The big, 12-inch figures feature transitions from bot to alt mode, converting between modes in 2-5 steps. The assortment features many fan-favorite characters from the movie, including OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE and MEGATRON. Available at most major retailers and on HasbroToyShop.com.[/quote]

[quote]Item Code: C0885
Dimensions (DxWxH in mm): 5.7×14.6×30.5

Bio

“Experience the thrill of the epic battle between Autobots and Decepticons with this Titan Changers figure that delivers the converting Transformers play kids love. This big, 12-inch scale Megatron figure switches from robot to jet mode in 5 exciting steps. In the explosive Transformers: The Last Knight movie, new evil will rise in an epic struggle where the fate of Earth hangs in the balance. Megatron is the true nemesis of Optimus Prime and his fight to protect the humans. Revived yet again, the ruthless Decepticon leader pursues his ultimate mission to restore Cybertron under his rule.”[/quote]



Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874500)
Posted by breacher on April 14th, 2017 @ 4:19pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:Alrighty then.

I'm actually looking forward to this line quite a bit. I really hope they don't pull an AoE and make all the good toys TRU exclusive in the UK though. Voyager (or Leader) Megatron is probably my number 1 want, though from what little we've seen of him Nitro looks great too. Barricade and Berserker both look awesome but I wish they were better painted. I kinda want the new Drift and an AoE Drift to go with him as a kind of "Red Oni, Blue Oni" pair (need to come up with new names and identities).

Speaking of that new Drift, anyone know whether some of the photos were mis-transformed, or does his vehicle kibble really hang down all the way past his knees? I've probably said this before, but the paint apps on his chest all severely lacking, and if his kibble really is like that then that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874501)
Posted by Va'al on April 14th, 2017 @ 4:20pm CDT
In other Transformers: The Last Knight toy news, we have a video review for two one-step figures, or Turbo Changers as they're known now, via fellow Seibertronian chuckdawg1999. You can check out the embedded video below, including some thoughts on the figures, and join the conversation in the Energon Pub!

[quote] The One Step changers are back as Turbo Changers. Hound and Barricade are the only new molds in wave 1 and they're fun. Barricade is the shining star and features a rotating wrist gun, gotta love the extra play value. Definitely fun and make great desk toys, worth a pickup.[/quote]

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874502)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on April 14th, 2017 @ 4:22pm CDT


Megatron's master plan to destroy the Autobots once and for all was thwarted upon realizing he could not bend his elbows or knees.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874515)
Posted by Overcracker on April 14th, 2017 @ 5:28pm CDT
breacher wrote:
Black Hat wrote:Alrighty then.

I'm actually looking forward to this line quite a bit. I really hope they don't pull an AoE and make all the good toys TRU exclusive in the UK though. Voyager (or Leader) Megatron is probably my number 1 want, though from what little we've seen of him Nitro looks great too. Barricade and Berserker both look awesome but I wish they were better painted. I kinda want the new Drift and an AoE Drift to go with him as a kind of "Red Oni, Blue Oni" pair (need to come up with new names and identities).

Speaking of that new Drift, anyone know whether some of the photos were mis-transformed, or does his vehicle kibble really hang down all the way past his knees? I've probably said this before, but the paint apps on his chest all severely lacking, and if his kibble really is like that then that's pretty much the final nail in the coffin for me.


Drift is a re-tool / re-shell of his AOE toy. So its safe to say his car kibble should fold up and peg to his back.



However, since I do not believe we've actually seen his back directly, its hard to say.

My money is on mistransformation though.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874521)
Posted by WreckerJack on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:02pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronian EmirateXaaron has come across The Last Knight legends class figures at Toys R Us in Evansville, Indiana. They are priced at 9.99 each. Also spotted were these Tiny Turbo Changers pictured below. If you are curious as to what is inside those mystery bags check out this article for a better look at what is inside.



Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874522)
Posted by breacher on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:11pm CDT
Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874523)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:32pm CDT
Tiny Turbo Changers, are there codes or should I prepare myself for ageda and misery?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874527)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 6:50pm CDT
breacher wrote:Really want to see some new pics of nitro... anyone know when there'll be another toyfair like thing where hasbro might show some more products?

You will see it in stores before the next show (hascon in september)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Turbo Changer Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Sighted at US Retail (1874530)
Posted by william-james88 on April 14th, 2017 @ 7:08pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:

Megatron's master plan to destroy the Autobots once and for all was thwarted upon realizing he could not bend his elbows or knees.

Its fine, Bee and Optimus dont have those either. So its all equal footing.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Vehicon Decepticon DVD Included SEE NOTES - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 1 minute 9 seconds
Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Age of Extinction Scorn NRFP - Time Remaining: 2 days 20 hours 1 minute 6 seconds
Transformers 3 Dark Of The Moon Voyager 6" Megatron Action Figure Toy Doll - Time Remaining: 7 days 16 hours 6 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Repair Station - Time Remaining: 1 day 10 hours 38 minutes 7 seconds
MISB in USA - Transformers Takara Adventure TAV VS-SP Dogfight Runamuck Million - Time Remaining: 4 days 18 hours 28 minutes 17 seconds
New Transformers Generation Toy GT-4 J4ZZ MP Jazz Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 32 minutes 35 seconds
Vintage 1985 Andro Base Playset - Go-bots Transformers - Blue Box - Time Remaining: 2 days 15 hours 42 minutes 33 seconds
Transformers legends LG36 Soundwave Japan Import - Time Remaining: 5 days 5 hours 4 minutes 4 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017
Twincast / Podcast #186:
"NYCC 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, October 16th, 2017
Website Security Test