Transformers News: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail

Thursday, September 14th, 2017 7:53PM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 22,182

Thanks to a post over on Ozformers, we have confirmation that the Transformers The Last Knight Voyager Class Nitro and Scorn have been found in Australia! After being spotted at Walmart in the US just a little while ago, these hotly anticipated figures have popped up in a Target in Perth! Unfortunately, we don't have a picture of the figures on the shelves or of a receipt, but it does provide some hope to Australian collectors that these figures are starting to appear at retail!

Transformers News: Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Toys Discussion Thread
Credit(s): Ozformers

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911028)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 14th, 2017 @ 8:57pm CDT
I snagged voyager Nitro and Scorn in the good old OH today. Still no eyes on Sqweeks or Cogman. They got enough Slash and Grimlocks to make a new Jurassic Park flick though. :shock:
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911034)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 14th, 2017 @ 10:27pm CDT
speaking of Sqweeks.....did you know that an OS one is available ;)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911035)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 14th, 2017 @ 11:23pm CDT
So... I think I got the last Nitro @ $29.99. But seriously... now they're jacked up to over $100 through 3rd party sellers??? Can people seriously just "buy" them from Amazon and then warehouse them for re-sell THROUGH amazon... That shit makes it WAY TOO EASY for scalpers.... and the way Distribution has been (at least in) California... it really makes the Hunt(ing) depressing.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911043)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:12am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:So... I think I got the last Nitro @ $29.99. But seriously... now they're jacked up to over $100 through 3rd party sellers??? Can people seriously just "buy" them from Amazon and then warehouse them for re-sell THROUGH amazon... That **** makes it WAY TOO EASY for scalpers.... and the way Distribution has been (at least in) California... it really makes the Hunt(ing) depressing.

Yeah, they had that problem with 25th anniversary Unicron. Amazon released that one in waves and it kind of helped with the scalping but it's still awful. I don't order 'formers through Amazon if I can help it, but that was an exclusive. I try to buy local, but if not I use BBTS, Robot Kingdom, or some of the other estores that are actually good to us fans. Too many insecticons in the market places, no what I'm sayin?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911045)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:27am CDT
Yeah... BBTS is usually my go to; but I hate they're making us buy cases now. I can't blame them... But it sucks. Also their Scorn/Nitro set has been sold out for months. Feels like they're getting them slow? (What the hell Hasbro?!).

As much as I'm on the fence with Dragonstorm.... with BBTS forcing you to buy either a leader Megs or Optimus with him.... bleh.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911050)
Posted by EunuchRon on September 15th, 2017 @ 2:15am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911058)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 15th, 2017 @ 4:20am CDT
EunuchRon wrote:I had already picked up Megs. I didn't know they were gonna bundle Draggie with him or I woulda waited and got them together. Now I gotta try to find Draggie in retail. I ain't gonna pay for a Leader Prime when I got a Calibur already. I just... man, I just can't stand that truck pack and lack of paint on Leader Prime! I wouldn't even wanna GIVE him away, and I usually do a Toys For Tots donation every year. I mean, at least a lump of coal can keep ya warm!

but the truck pack's been there since AOE, since they're basically off of the same mold(albeit maybe with the odd aesthetic changes)
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911066)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 15th, 2017 @ 5:09am CDT
Why they didn't bring takara's calibur over I'll never understand
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911067)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 5:16am CDT
SpikeyTigertron wrote:Why they didn't bring takara's calibur over I'll never understand

It's a Takara product, made by Takara for the Japanese market, created independently from Hasbro.

So unless they make some Platinum Edition thing, it won't come over. It's the same thing with the ROTF Leader Optimus update, Buster Optimus Prime. There was never an American version.

It all come down to weird business semantics and shenanigans only businessmen and lawyers can comprehend.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911071)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on September 15th, 2017 @ 6:37am CDT
Ah... Speaking of Takara... I'd be a little miffed if I was living in Japan and picked up the "Hasbro" figures only to have the Movie Best ones magically showing up later in the year.... THOSE were the ones I was expecting from Takara all along. But since they'd released Hasbro's I'd figured they may not have come... going to miss some leader Megs sales there =(
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911099)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT

:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
;)^
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911103)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2017 @ 10:21am CDT
While these were available in multitude of global markets already, the US had not gotten any of these wave 3 One Steps, called Cyber Fire Turbo Changers, from Transformers: the Last Knight. this wave includes Drift, Cogman and Scorn, which was reviewed as one of the best one steps to ever come out. This final wave was found at Wallgreens by fellow Seibertronian bounti76.

Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911127)
Posted by D-Maximus_Prime on September 15th, 2017 @ 11:22am CDT
I'm bummed the Dragonstorm pre-orders require you to pair him with eiter Megs or Prime. I don't want Prime and I have Megs. Well, just gonna have to wait and pray I get him in a single release, much like Cogman and Bee
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911128)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 11:23am CDT
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911141)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:Great... Just one more excuse for Wingspan/Cloudraker to evade my area... :roll:
...Wrong thread?
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911149)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:30pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
...Wrong thread?

william-james88 wrote:... This final wave was found at Wallgreens by fellow Seibertronian bounti76.

:-(

All my Walgreens' have right now are Kroks/Triggerhappys. And then Age of Extinction One-Step nonsense.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911160)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 15th, 2017 @ 12:56pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Stop your whining, young lad.

The Wallgreens' equivalent in Québec, Winners, is Transformers bare for months. All they had for robots are a couple of Power Rangers Super Charge zords with their "power batteries" stolen from their packagings. #-o

Maybe those large Rescue Bots playsets count?
Erh...............
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911162)
Posted by beastwarsbrah on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:11pm CDT
Found nitro at Walmart today. Picked him up, still one left. Scorn was gone and it appears my Walmart completely skipped over the wave 2 deluxes.

Nitro is pretty great, my second favorite from this line behind voyager megatron. My only complaint with him is one of his wing/engines pops off every single time no matter how carefully I try to transform him and his right arm doesn't bend a full 90 degrees but minor issues I can live with.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911163)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:32pm CDT
I've seen the first-run Bumblebee shelfwarming at my local Targets. Not exactly surprising, considering that Hasbro decided to be idiots and re-use the AoE mold. Ugh. If they were going to re-use an existing tooling for Bee they should have used the DotM one since he went back to his proper design (the one that doesn't make the toy designers want to kill the art department) for TLK.

Said Targets also have lots of the big Turbo Changer Dragonstorm on the shelves. Which is quite possibly getting in the way of getting in new TR Leader-class figures because the boxes spill over into that shelfspace.
Re: Transformers: The Last Knight Voyager Nitro and Scorn Spotted at Australian Retail (1911166)
Posted by william-james88 on September 15th, 2017 @ 1:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
...Wrong thread?

He's just saying that Walgreens mihgt be prioritising putting these toys up instead of the clones.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
DecepticonFinishline wrote:

Stop your whining, young lad.

The Walgreens' equivalent in Québec, Winners, is Transformers bare for months.

Winners is the Quebec equivalent of TJMaxx. The Quebec equivalent of Walgreens is Jean Coutu which has some transformers toys sometimes (like Walgreens).
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
You save: 29%
You save: 23%
You save: 20%
You save: 16%
Buy "Transformers One Step Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 6%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
You save: 3%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
You save: 3%