Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon

Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon

Wednesday, December 7th, 2016 2:47pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News, Collectables
Posted by: Bronzewolf   Views: 50,088

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Seibertronians, have you jumped on the 30th Anniversary edition of Transformers: The Movie yet? No? Well, me might just have the push you need to grab a copy. JoeVill has pointed us in the direction of a current Amazon sale. The website has the 30th Anniversary Steelbook currently listed at $19.99 USD, down from $34.99 USD, or 43%.

You can find the deal at the link above, and tell us in the comments if you picked one up!
Transformers News: Re: Steal of a Deal: Sales and Discounts at Online Retail and Brick-and-Mortar Stores

Credit(s): Amazon


This article was last modified on Sunday, December 11th, 2016 7:10am CST

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846020)
Posted by Terrsolpix on December 7th, 2016 @ 5:07pm CST
Must.... resist..... saving..... :ic$:
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846083)
Posted by gnguye3 on December 7th, 2016 @ 9:55pm CST
I missed the sale...

My heart is broken...

I was playing with my two pieces (onslaught and swindle) combined yesterday night and thought how cool it would be to own the rest.

Today it went on sale and I was too busy at work to buy it.

Sad....
Sooo Sad...!
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846084)
Posted by william-james88 on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:02pm CST
Terrsolpix wrote:Must.... resist..... saving..... :ic$:

I love that signature!
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846091)
Posted by Terrsolpix on December 7th, 2016 @ 10:23pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:Must.... resist..... saving..... :ic$:

I love that signature!

Im only half joking :lol: I have been to the same two targets three times this week because they finally got wave 2 voyagers, and I may have forgotten thousand island dressing. Twice :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846229)
Posted by solefood89 on December 8th, 2016 @ 3:08pm CST
I clicked on the link and it shows $69. It increased by $20?
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846319)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 8th, 2016 @ 8:11pm CST
solefood89 wrote:I clicked on the link and it shows $69. It increased by $20?


First, elcome and second, that's how Amazon work. Sales never have a fixed time. I guess the price auto-ajust depending on how many they have left in inventory.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1846751)
Posted by triKlops on December 12th, 2016 @ 11:06am CST
EE Platinum Liokaiser; 99.98 shipped, eBay
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847349)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 15th, 2016 @ 4:11pm CST
Our favorite Seibertronian forum admin Burn has dropped by to let us know that the Ozformers Facebook page has shown off a catalog with sales on Transformers figures from now until Christmas Eve (December 24)! Among the figures available on a pretty big sale are Robots in Disguise Power Surge figures, Combiner Wars deluxes, and Combiner Wars leaders. You can check out the flyer below, along with a list of what price drops the figures are going for.

Generations Combiner Wars Leader - $39 (save $30)
Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe - $15 (was $30)
RID Power Surge Bumblebee & Sideswipe - $49 (save $10)


Image
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847575)
Posted by nycPrime on December 16th, 2016 @ 9:33pm CST
Amazon has Victorion for $40: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019849M98/re ... 3MX6NGQ1KU

Liokaiser has also been steadily dropping in price, and is currently at $110: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZA268R/re ... YPE6UQE7OP
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847595)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on December 17th, 2016 @ 5:52am CST
Screenshot_2016-12-17-05-51-27.png

$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing! https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... =victorion
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847597)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 17th, 2016 @ 7:24am CST
Nik Hero wrote:
Screenshot_2016-12-17-05-51-27.png

$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing! https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... =victorion


Americans who were on the fence no longer have any excuses to skip her. Canadians too because even with the shipping fee, it's the greatest deal ever. And the import fees? At that price, they WILL be refunded some weeks later.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847604)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on December 17th, 2016 @ 10:27am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:
Screenshot_2016-12-17-05-51-27.png

$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing! https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... =victorion


Americans who were on the fence no longer have any excuses to skip her. Canadians too because even with the shipping fee, it's the greatest deal ever. And the import fees? At that price, they WILL be refunded some weeks later.


Yes, that is a full Combiner for less than the cost of a Leader Class! I never thought I'd see such a low price!
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847611)
Posted by ScottyP on December 17th, 2016 @ 12:33pm CST
Nik Hero wrote:$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing!
It's not against the rules I suppose (I'm not a mod, and not trying to moderate, for the record), so this is all "as a site user and not some official thing or warning as an admin":

It annoys me that you post affiliate links without calling them out as such. There's a slight level of respect for the hustle, but I will delete the aff tag from my browser url pretty much any time I see it.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847614)
Posted by Ironhidensh on December 17th, 2016 @ 1:09pm CST
Nik Hero wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:
Screenshot_2016-12-17-05-51-27.png

$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing! https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... =victorion


Americans who were on the fence no longer have any excuses to skip her. Canadians too because even with the shipping fee, it's the greatest deal ever. And the import fees? At that price, they WILL be refunded some weeks later.


Yes, that is a full Combiner for less than the cost of a Leader Class! I never thought I'd see such a low price!

These prices have come around several times in the last year. Nothing new here, really.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847615)
Posted by william-james88 on December 17th, 2016 @ 1:15pm CST
Ironhidensh wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Nik Hero wrote:
Screenshot_2016-12-17-05-51-27.png

$39.99 Victorion with Free shipping! Amazing! https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Gen ... =victorion


Americans who were on the fence no longer have any excuses to skip her. Canadians too because even with the shipping fee, it's the greatest deal ever. And the import fees? At that price, they WILL be refunded some weeks later.


Yes, that is a full Combiner for less than the cost of a Leader Class! I never thought I'd see such a low price!

These prices have come around several times in the last year. Nothing new here, really.

whats the cheapest price people got her for so far?
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847620)
Posted by nycPrime on December 17th, 2016 @ 2:33pm CST
william-james88 wrote:whats the cheapest price people got her for so far?

I've been monitoring her prices for a while, and have not seen it less than $40 in the US. HTS still has her for $50, and you were (are?) able to apply one of those 20% off coupons, bringing down the total to $40. This deal is nice in that it's Prime and no coupon required. Though at least for shipping to NYC, HTS is pretty damn fast. Both charge tax, so price-wise it's a wash.

As mentioned above, Liokaiser has been (slowly) dropping in price. It's currently $109.59 with Prime shipping. That's about as low as he's gone, give or take, right?

I wish Computron would drop. I've seen it go as low as $70 on Amazon, but HTS still has it for $99. I'm pouncing on it once it drops below $50.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847623)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 17th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CST
nycPrime wrote:I wish Computron would drop. I've seen it go as low as $70 on Amazon, but HTS still has it for $99. I'm pouncing on it once it drops below $50.


When I saw it at 103.48$CAN (taxes included), meaning 77.58$US total, I pounced on it and I have no regrets. IMO the best and most solid combiner so far and that's the lowest price I ever say in locally.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847624)
Posted by nycPrime on December 17th, 2016 @ 2:56pm CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
nycPrime wrote:I wish Computron would drop. I've seen it go as low as $70 on Amazon, but HTS still has it for $99. I'm pouncing on it once it drops below $50.


When I saw it at 103.48$CAN (taxes included), meaning 77.58$US total, I pounced on it and I have no regrets. IMO the best and most solid combiner so far and that's the lowest price I ever say in locally.

TBH I would pounce too at the current price given all the great reviews. But I have UW Computron unopened and sitting on my desk right now (might wait until Xmas to open it as I no longer get gifts lol). I just want to pick up the CW version to mix and match the limbs. I'd probably end up selling a few of the ones I didn't like nearly as much as the UW version.
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847625)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on December 17th, 2016 @ 3:13pm CST
nycPrime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
nycPrime wrote:I wish Computron would drop. I've seen it go as low as $70 on Amazon, but HTS still has it for $99. I'm pouncing on it once it drops below $50.


When I saw it at 103.48$CAN (taxes included), meaning 77.58$US total, I pounced on it and I have no regrets. IMO the best and most solid combiner so far and that's the lowest price I ever say in locally.

TBH I would pounce too at the current price given all the great reviews. But I have UW Computron unopened and sitting on my desk right now (might wait until Xmas to open it as I no longer get gifts lol). I just want to pick up the CW version to mix and match the limbs. I'd probably end up selling a few of the ones I didn't like nearly as much as the UW version.


Many say that mix and matching both :HASBRO: & :TAKARATOMY: Computrons is the way to have the "perfect" computron. It's expensive to do but if money is no object and you don't really care for collectibility, you may as well customise and repaint the resulting extra combiner into something original. ;)
Re: Transformers: The Movie 30th Anniversary Steelbook on sale for 19.99 on Amazon (1847941)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on December 19th, 2016 @ 8:23pm CST
Fellow Seibertronian Bounti76 has dropped in to let us know that G2 Fruticus Bruticus has found his way to Ross as well, and this time for the astounding low price of $34.99! With all the Combiner Wars sets now ending up on the shelves of Ross for very cheap prices, it is the perfect time to go hunting and get yourself a giant box set! So grab your wallet and/or purse, start up that car, and Rock and Roll Out!

Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Octone and Murk" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Micronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "transformers age of extinction snarl" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DINOBOT SLUG" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION DELUXE CLASS CROSSHAIRS & HOT SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #2 Decepticon Stinger from Age of Extinction*Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Dinobot Slug figure with 1 sword and manual" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug Evolution 2-Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Hot Shot Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Age of Extinction  FIRST EDITION OPTIMUS PRIME Gift Kid Toy Robot" on EBAY