Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed

Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed

Thursday, May 10th, 2007 6:25pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 35,775

Walmart.com has updated their product listing for the Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack. A list of tracks that includes the original ten songs and four tracks has been posted. Here is the list of tracks:

1. The Touch - Stan Bush

2. Intsruments Of Destruction - N.R.G.

3. Death Of Optimus Prime - Vince DiCola

4. Dare - Stan Bush

5. Nothin's Gonna Stand In Our Way - Spectre General

6. The Transformers - Lion

7. Escape - Vince DiCola

8. Hunger - Spectre General

9. Autobot/Decepticon Battle - Vince DiCola

10. Dare To Be Stupid - 'Weird Al' Yankovic

11. Unicorn Medley - Vince DiCola

12. Moon Base 2: Shuttle Launch - Vince DiCola

13. Megatron Must Be Stopped (Pts.1 & 2) - Vince DiCola

14. The Transformers - Stan Bush & Vince DiCola

Took check out the listing for Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack click here.

Credit(s): Walmart.com

Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116933)
Posted by First-Aid on May 10th, 2007 @ 6:43pm CDT
Hmmm...the last one sounds interesting...but w00t! Ready to buy!
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116951)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 10th, 2007 @ 6:51pm CDT
So what are the new tracks? I'm assuming track 14 is new, but what others?
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116973)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:04pm CDT
Looks like ill have to pick it up if i can find it.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116978)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:09pm CDT
If I find this real cheap, I'll upgrade my copy.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116991)
Posted by --B-- on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
Damn, and I still have a copy of the original sealed in it's package.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116992)
Posted by 1337W422102 on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
You mean UniCRON Medley! Unicorn was a Beast Machines thing. (Again, just being a smartass.)

I torrented the soundtrack and score because I needed them in highschool, so I have to buy this one. Will it be a 2 CD set? With lenticular cover?
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116993)
Posted by Heavy B on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:20pm CDT
i_amtrunks wrote:So what are the new tracks? I'm assuming track 14 is new, but what others?

11-14 wern't on the originol cd.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (116994)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:21pm CDT
thats nothing compared to the original movie score that has 36 tracks plus the music soundtrack which has 10 tracks. all they put on
extra was 4 more tracks to the music soundtrack.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117019)
Posted by Koontah on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:48pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117024)
Posted by jgilkinson on May 10th, 2007 @ 7:55pm CDT
im sticking with the botcon one. still might get it anyway if the cover art is nice
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117040)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on May 10th, 2007 @ 8:09pm CDT
if its at best buy, i can finally use my giftcard.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117056)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on May 10th, 2007 @ 8:21pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Hmmm...the last one sounds interesting...but w00t! Ready to buy!

that last track is actually on the Lighting Their Darkest Hour, a Botcon 2001 exclusive CD with the entire musical score to the film. That song is basically the Transformers theme in hair metal form with Stan Bush singing it.

Koontah wrote:Hmmmm . . . seems to me they're just using music that was released in BotCon CD: Till All Are One.

Yup, but I guess it's better than nothing. perhaps an incentive to the hardcore fans will be some awsome artwork or something.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117151)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on May 10th, 2007 @ 9:21pm CDT
AWESOME!
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117171)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 10th, 2007 @ 9:41pm CDT
Actually, I'm a bit shocked. I own the Botcon CDs and these seem to be at new titles (at the least), possibly the same music. Really surprises me. I wonder if it was a legal thing? In any case, I could use a new copy of the soundtrack. I can't wait!
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117178)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on May 10th, 2007 @ 9:47pm CDT
I could use a new copy of the Soundtrack. My old one is scratched all to hell, along with my copy of the Botcon disc.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117236)
Posted by jonusjaxon on May 10th, 2007 @ 10:26pm CDT
11 bucks? I'm totally sold.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117246)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on May 10th, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117249)
Posted by D-340 on May 10th, 2007 @ 10:36pm CDT
I'm so getting this, seeing as I don't have the soundtrack. But I'll be skipping over "The Touch", I can't stand that song.
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117294)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 10th, 2007 @ 11:18pm CDT
Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:I'm thinking of what these could be right now. I assume that the "Unicron Medley" is his theme, "The Enemy Revealed". I recognize "Moon Base 2 Shuttle Launch" at the beginning of the movie, but "Megatron Must Be Stopped" is a new one on me. The New TF's theme should be something though...............

I thought the "new TF theme" was just the alterante version as released on the Botcon CDs. Is it something new?
Re: Transformers: The Movie Expanded Edition Soundtrack Tracks Revealed (117303)
Posted by MagnusPrimal on May 10th, 2007 @ 11:37pm CDT
I'll buy it.
That botcon cd sounds neat. This is the first I've heard of it. Or the first I remember hearing of it.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY