Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open

Transformers News: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open

Friday, May 31st, 2013 7:46AM CDT

Category: Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 12,529

Our friend Ricky Brigante with Inside the Magic is reporting that last night was the "soft" opening for Transformers: The Ride 3D at Universal Studios Orlando. Full coverage can be found at Inside the Magic by clicking here. We've embedded his videos below.

The official Grand Opening is scheduled for June 20th.

Detailed queue walkthrough with queue videos (no ride):

Full ride (queue highlights):

Detailed queue walkthrough and full ride:
Credit(s): Ricky Brigante
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1491623)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on May 31st, 2013 @ 9:31am CDT
remmolacha wrote:Reminds me this guy:

Totally reminds me!!! *Offtopic* was this pic taken in DR?
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1493423)
Posted by El Duque on June 7th, 2013 @ 1:17pm CDT
You could win a trip to Universal Orlando Resort! Experience all the action, thrills and excitement of Universal’s two amazing theme parks, including the epic new TRANSFORMERS: The Ride–3D, opening Summer 2013. Prepare for the greatest battle you’ll ever ride! Details at http://www.amazon.com/toys

Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1494138)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 10th, 2013 @ 12:52pm CDT
Overloaded wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Overloaded wrote:Where are his wings ?
What wings?

From transformers 3
You mean the ones that weren't a part of his body? It was just a jetpack.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1495296)
Posted by Va'al on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:02pm CDT
The Universal Orlando Resort Facebook page is trying to set off a new internet craze to promote the opening of the Transformers: The Ride 3D attraction: Optimus Priming! Take a look below at how you could feature on the Facebook cover photo of the grand opening, by simply striking a pose.

Be part of the next internet craze, Optimus #Priming! Show us you’re ready for TRANSFORMERS: The Ride - 3D by replicating the iconic Optimus Prime pose and SHARE your own #priming photos to our Facebook wall. If selected you could be one of the lucky fans that will be featured in our Facebook cover photo on grand opening day, June 20.

To follow the #Priming craze follow our new tumblr blog here: http://optimuspriming.tumblr.com/
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1495309)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:37pm CDT
*just shakes his head*
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1495319)
Posted by Yweggo on June 14th, 2013 @ 2:59pm CDT

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1495351)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 14th, 2013 @ 4:27pm CDT
Yweggo wrote:"Iconic"? What do they mean iconic? I don't think he ever did that in the movies.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

"Today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them!"

He didn't have his blade extended when he said it, though.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1496516)
Posted by SpaceSkull on June 19th, 2013 @ 12:16pm CDT
Any idea the wait for this thing. Going to try and see it while i am down there but I fear the lines will be awful.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1496520)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 19th, 2013 @ 12:28pm CDT
I think I might be going to this thing tomorrow.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1496612)
Posted by SpaceSkull on June 19th, 2013 @ 8:20pm CDT
Let us know what you think. I'm curious.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1496613)
Posted by SlyTF1 on June 19th, 2013 @ 8:38pm CDT
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1496646)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 19th, 2013 @ 11:36pm CDT
I'm here in Orlando for the event. We had a special reception and got to ride the ride and shop at the store earlier in the evening. The grand opening commences in the morning and we shall be there.

SlyTF1 wrote:Anyone know when the opening starts? Because I probably won't even get there until damn 8 PM. I don't want to miss it.
The Grand Opening is a Red Carpet event that is VIP-only, meaning one would have had to be invited to attend. The event commences at 10am.
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1527877)
Posted by That_Guy on November 4th, 2013 @ 7:53am CST
I finally got to ride it............I know months later, killed two birds with one stone with going on the final night of Halloween Horror Nights. Loved it, as my wife would look at me from time to time and see my face lit up. Was a bit disappointed there wasn't energon and the glasses. I asked people who worked there where they were and only got the deer and the headlights look. I did get the ridiculously large Op souvenir water bottle. Is it not in Orlando yet?
Re: Transformers: The Ride 3D Universal Orlando Now Open (1828610)
Posted by Kyleor on September 26th, 2016 @ 11:17am CDT
I was there last week, the ride is so awesome I did it twice. Even if you're not a fan of the Bayverse, it's still a very fun ride.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #236 - Tangled Web
"Tangled Web"
Posted: Monday, December 9th, 2019

Buy "Transformers last knight movie Leader Class DRAGONSTORM combiner NEW in Box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THUNDERWING CLASSICS DELUXE CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Loose, Complete Transformers Generations Deluxe Thunderwing" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Deluxe Wheeljack CHUG w/ manual" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Class Ultra Magnus Gun Accessory" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Classics Deluxe Class Autobot WHEELJACK Complete New!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select Deluxe - Dinobot Red Swoop - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Revenge of Fallen Bumblebee VoiceMixer Helmet Mask" on EBAY