Transformers News: Transformers The Ultimate Doom Part 3 & Countdown To Extinction Extended / Deleted Audio

Monday, January 8th, 2018 9:19AM CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Tyrannacon   Views: 17,720

Transformers at the Moon has some new goodies from us from days long past of Generation One involving some extended and deleted audio for two episodes The Ultimate Doom Part 3 and Countdown to Extinction. Check out the descriptions and embedded videos below!

This video contains audio that was cut from the Transformers Generation One episode The Ultimate Doom Part 3. The audio has been taken from an original slugged cassette tape from the original recording sessions. You can read a transcript of the dialogue in the description below The full script is available to download at http://bit.ly/2m4T8Ct thanks to Jim Sorenson and Chris McFeely

########### EXTENDED SCENE ###########

REFLECTOR: Energon cubes secured, leader.
MEGATRON: Excellent. I've left Starscream behind to prepare for the next tidal wave. When its force is harvested, we'll have all the energon cubes we need to revitalize Cybertron completely.
REFLECTOR: What about the flesh creature, Dr. Arkeville?
MEGATRON: He is of no further use to me.
**Note Shockwave's name was added later**
WHEELJACK: We had a run-in with Shockwave, Prime, and couldn't rescue Sparkplug. But we learned how the Decepticons are making Earth people into mind slaves.
OPTIMUS PRIME: That's good news. Do you have any plan to counteract their work?
WHEELJACK: Let's just say we're onto something that looks like a winner. BRAWN: If it works.
WHEELJACK: We'll field-test it when we take another crack at rescuing Sparkplug. *NEW*
WHEELJACK: In five thousand astro-seconds
*NEW* OPTIMUS PRIME: Good luck, Optimus Prime out.
*NEW* SHOCKWAVE: Prepare the human known as Sparkplug. His Autobot rescuers are in for a surprise!

Our series of deleted and extended audio from the Transformers Generation One series continues with Countdown to Extinction. You will note that Optimus Prime is not voiced by Peter Cullen in some scenes even though the correct dialogue is used. You can download the original script from http://bit.ly/2EjjdVP, thanks to Jim Sorenson and Chris McFeely.

#### Act 1 - Opening ####

WHEELJACK: More! Straighten it up! Nuh! There. That does it!
*NEW* WHEELJACK: Looking good Slag. Now stamp it down, good and solid HUFFER: Yo, Gears! Get with it! Put that slab in right, or we're gonna be here 'till the Big Dipper get rusty!
*NEW* BRAWN: Ahh, that dirty-bird, Laserbeak is back again! Check it out!
*NEW* HUFFER: Mirage! Nail him before he gets away!
*NEW* LASERBEAK: #shriek#
*NEW* HUFFER: Good shooting!
*NEW* MIRAGE: But band news, Whenever Laserbeak shows up, the Decepticons aren't far behind

### Scene shifts to Decepticon base as final edit ###

### Extended by one word ###

OPTIMUS PRIME: Too clear, Cliffjumper. Megatron is operational. We can't let him and the Decepticons regroup. Autobots
*NEW* OPTIMUS PRIME: transform!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Roll out!
### EXTENDED SCENE ###
STARSCREAM: Ahh! Just as you told me! An exponential generator. The ultimate power source!
DR. ARKEVILLE: Careful, Starscream! Disturb the generator's rhythmic pulse, and the Earth and every living thing on it will cease to exist!
STARSCREAM: I do not care about this minor planet.
*NEW* MEGATRON: Soundwave! Send Laserbeak ahead
RUMBLE: Megatron! Autobots following below!
MEGATRON: Thundercracker, Skywarp! Stop them.
THUNDERCRACKER: Right, Megatron!
SKYWARP: Attack!

###############

### ACT 2 ###

### EXTENDED ###

OPTIMUS PRIME: Autobots, halt! Brawn, dig Bumblebee out. The rest of you, transform and take cover.
WHEELJACK: I don't wanna take cover! I wanna fight in the clear!
IRONHIDE: Yeah! Let's clobber those flyin' garbage cans!
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: Come in, Megatron. Skywarp's down! *NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: Wrong! - He's okay!
MEGATRON: Decepticons, land and attack!
*NEW* RUMBLE: Now you're cooking on all circuits!
*NEW* MEGATRON: Fire!
*NEW* OPTIMUS PRIME: Return fire -- and deploy!
*NEW* JAZZ: On the downbeat ... beat them suckers down!
*NEW* VARIOUS: (Battle cries)
*NEW* SOUNDWAVE: Prepare to be destroyed!
*NEW* WHEELJACK: Ooooooof!
*NEW* OPTIMUS: #grunts#
*NEW* THUNDERCRACKER: The bigger they are, the better I like it!
MEGATRON: Fall back, Decepticons! These Autobots are too hero-programmed to know when to quit!

### NOTE: The scene with the quicksand was originally split by Dr Arkeville being electrocuted.

### ACT 3 - Wrong Vocal Recordings + additional lines ###
OPTIMUS PRIME: Hello again, Megatron!
MEGATRON: Guhh!
MEGATRON: Here, have a ton of fun!
RUMBLE: Unnnaahh!
OPTIMUS PRIME: (Laughs) Your aim's improving, Megatron!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Hey, Skywarp... this'll give you a "charge"
*NEW* SKYWARP: -- Hey! What's going--?!
*NEW* WINDCHARGER: Ah ah ah... only big boys get to play with guns! #################

### ACT 3 - Stand in Optimus Recordings ####

MEGATRON: Get away from that, Optimus Prime! It belongs to me!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Then you're not foolish enough to fire at me while I'm standing in front of it, are you, Megatron?
RUMBLE: Let me blast him. I'll –
MEGATRON: Quiet! I always hit what I aim for, Prime. Stand clear.
OPTIMUS PRIME: Gladly. I hate standing at ground zero when an explosion is imminent. Or hadn't you noticed that your possession is in an unstable condition?
MEGATRON: Leave! I only want what's mine.
SHOCKWAVE: Megatron, come in! Megatron, this is Shockwave! Acknowledge! If you are functional, Megatron!
MEGATRON: Of course I'm functional! Call back later. I'm busy.
SHOCKWAVE: Megatron, you must find Dr. Arkeville's lab and disconnect the detonator on his exponential generator. It will explode any astrosecond!
OPTIMUS PRIME: A timing mechanism.

#################

### ACT 3 - Stand in Optimus Recordings ####

OPTIMUS PRIME: Careful, Megatron. It's still dangerous.
MEGATRON: Prime, I... I've been lost in my work.
OPTIMUS PRIME: Lost is an appropriate word. Your plaything has melted your housing.
MEGATRON: It's of no concern. I'll reduce temperature soon enough. Now get out of my way!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Anything you say, Megatron. I had to get this out of your hands!
MEGATRON: Nuuh! Give it back! OPTIMUS PRIME: Careful! It's at a critical stage! It's going to explode!
MEGATRON: Not here if I can help it! Ruhh! MEGATRON: No time to argue, Prime. Hold this while I transform.
MEGATRON: Now load me.
OPTIMUS PRIME: Fire!

####################################

### ACT 3 - Stand in Optimus Recordings ####

BUMBLEBEE: Heh heh! Hey, Prime, what do you think Megatron's gonna do to Starscream?
OPTIMUS PRIME: Nothing gentle, I would say.
VARIOUS AUTOBOTS: (Laugh)

**** Jazz dialogue was not on the tape ***

Credit(s): Transformers At the Moon on YouTube

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers The Ultimate Doom Part 3 & Countdown To Extinction Extended / Deleted Audio (1931688)
Posted by Tyrannacon on January 15th, 2018 @ 2:23pm CST
We got some new recovered audio posted by the TransformersAtTheMoon Twitter today, this time from season one, episode fifteen, "A Plague of Insecticons." Featuring the late Wally Burr and his impressive voice talents along with featuring "body English" sessions for the Insecticons voiced by Hal Rayle, Michael Bell and Clive Revill! Be sure to check it out below!

[quote]TRANSCRIPT:
===========

Wally Burr: Episode Introduction

### Insecticon Body English Segment ###
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Bombshell
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Shrapnel

### Additional Dialogue 1 ###
MEGATRON: Giant insects? Well done, Laserbeak. We must intercept them at once. Prepare for aerial rendezvous.

**NEW** MEGATRON: If those insects are really what I think they are. Our Autobot friends are in for a ghastly surprise.

MEGATRON: Soundwave, send Ravage to investigate.

### Insecticon Body English Segment ###
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Sharpnel (eating)
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Bombshell (eating)
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Kickback (eating)
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Sharpnel (menacing noises)
Wally Burr: Body English direction for Bombshell (menacing noises)

**Note that not all of Skyfire's audio was not recorded during the episode. **

### EXTENDED SCENE ###
WINDCHARGER: Quick, behind me! Those spikes can't penetrate my repulsor field.
SPIKE WITWICKY: Great work, Windcharger. But we're still in trouble!

**NOT RECORDED ** SKYFIRE: I can't fly us outta here. That wallop from Kickback shorted my transform circuits.
**NOT RECORDED ** BRAWN: Well, let's look at the bright side. At least they didn't bring that sawed-off nerd Rumble along.

**NEW** RUMBLE: Wrong rustbucket!
**NEW** Body english of the Autobots reacting, introduced by WALLY BURR
**NEW** Body english of Spike reacting, introduced by WALLY BURR

### EXTENDED SCENE ###
SOUNDWAVE: My sensors indicate we are no longer alone.

**NEW**MEGATRON: Laserbeak Investigate
**NEW**LASERBEAK: Squawk
**NEW** WALLY BURR: Laserbeak squawk two

MEGATRON: All right, Insecticons. We'll take care of your clones, you take care of Jetfire!

### EXTENDED SCENE ###
TRAILBREAKER: Let's try a little force field to interrupt his override waves!
SHRAPNEL: Interruption-interruption!

**NEW** SIDESWIPE: Uhh!, we're free.

BRAWN: Give me a toss, Optimus. I wanna teach that bug a lesson!
OPTIMUS PRIME: Uhh! Go get him, Brawn!
BRAWN: Gotcha, beetle-brain!

### WALLY BURR: Body English for Brawn (wrestling) ###
### WALLY BURR: Body English for Sharpnel (wrestling) ###

### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Sharpnel (cackling) ###
### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Sharpnel (cackling internally) ###
### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Bombshell (slurping oil) ###
### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Kickback (slurping oil) ###

### EXTENDED SCENE ###
OPTIMUS PRIME: Ironhide, quick! If the flames reach the refinery, the whole place will explode!

**NEW** SPIKE WITWICKY: Quick Bumblebee, in here!

KICKBACK: Bombshell! Shrapnel! Look! Storm clouds! The day is won!
MEGATRON: What is that idiot-headed grasshopper talking about?
BOMBSHELL: He's talking about the end of the Autobots!
MEGATRON: But our enemy is on the ground, not in the sky.
SHRAPNEL: But our weapon is in the clouds, and Bombshell's explosion has brought it to us-us!

**NEW** SIDESWIPE: What's going on?
**NEW** WHEELJACK: I wish I knew.

SHRAPNEL : Now......taste the lightning, Autobot fools!
WHEELJACK: Erh... it tastes terrible!

### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Bombshell (eating sound) ###
### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Shrapnel (eating sound) ###
### Wally Burr: Body English direction for Kickback (eating sound) ###[/quote]
Re: Transformers The Ultimate Doom Part 3 & Countdown To Extinction Extended / Deleted Audio (1931728)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on January 15th, 2018 @ 5:22pm CST
Coming so soon after the holiday season, did all the takes of Insecticons eating remind anyone else of A Christmas Story?

"Okay Randy, now show mommy how the piggies eat!"

And then Kickback's internal cackling veered so close to Donald Duck that it sounded like a crank call from the New York Ripper!

"Stupid! You're all so stupid! WAKHK-WAHK-WAAAAAAAAHKHKHKHK!"

Here's hoping they keep this coming all the way through The Rebirth!
(Disclaimer: I still hate that 3-parter, but would love to hear the slightest edited line that sheds light on what might have been if David Wise hadn't had to cut down his original 5-episode script)
Re: Transformers The Ultimate Doom Part 3 & Countdown To Extinction Extended / Deleted Audio (1931739)
Posted by MagicDeath on January 15th, 2018 @ 6:12pm CST
Or explains that whole ‘Aimless suits you better’ then thing.
Re: Transformers The Ultimate Doom Part 3 & Countdown To Extinction Extended / Deleted Audio (1932120)
Posted by Wingz on January 17th, 2018 @ 9:26pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

And here's the Unfinished Animation comparison from the panel:

The unfinished production masters (which Rhino used for their remastered DVDs) are shown on the left, while the finished broadcast masters are shown on the right.

This...absolutely blew my mind.

When the cartoon was on tv, I wasn't really old enough to understand what I was seeing. The first Transformers series that I grew up enjoying was Beast Wars, and I bought the 5 Rhino DVD boxsets later to go through the original cartoon that I had missed. All this time, I thought those hilarious errors were a part of the times and added a level of natural entertainment to the series. Now, I'm finding out that what I'm watching is actually not what aired on television but actually an unfixed version of it? :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm ok with this. Will likely get the Shout Factory copies to go with my Rhino copies now, so I can make a slideshow of all the errors.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Strongarm Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 55%
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 43%
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 40%
Buy "Playskool Mr. Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Starscream Robot, 2-Inch" on AMAZON
You save: 27%