Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available

Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available

Friday, December 11th, 2009 12:29am CST

Categories: Game News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 64,423

Previously reported here on Seibertron.com, Gametrailers.com was premiering the first game trailer of the upcoming Transformers game - Transformers: War for Cybertron, by Activision.

The trailer is now online for your viewing pleasure:

You can check out the original post by clicking here.

In addition to the trailer debut, the game website is now live featuring a Cybertornian countdown until the latest "transmissions" have been uploaded. Check it out at TransformersGame.com.

Stay tuned to Seibertron for all your latest news on Transformers.

Credit(s): Game Trailers TV, TransformersGame.com

This article was last modified on Friday, December 11th, 2009 2:05am CST

Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026706)
Posted by Rodimus_light on December 11th, 2009 @ 1:15am CST
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WANT IT NOW!
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026710)
Posted by AdventPrime on December 11th, 2009 @ 1:32am CST
I really like the design and look of the game, though the CGI model of Optimus is too bulky compared to the production art and the head's smaller too.
I would love to see a toyline based on this game. My plastic addiction craves for something other than ROTF. :grin:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026721)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:16am CST
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026737)
Posted by bebop on December 11th, 2009 @ 5:14am CST
Ravage XK wrote:Would that large bot behind Optimus at the end of the trailer be Omega Supreme? I think so.

I think so what with the big spining claw/gun
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026738)
Posted by DangerousFat on December 11th, 2009 @ 5:26am CST
As I am posting this it is approximately 5:16am US Central Time and the countdown clock at http://www.transformersgame.com/ reads 04:12:44:40 or 4 days, 12 hours, 44 minutes, 40 seconds. This is until the next announcement.

I have attached an image with the symbols and my numerical translation for them so you can see my work. Enjoy.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026741)
Posted by MYoung23 on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:16am CST
Prime looks ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum....and he's all out of bubble gum.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026742)
Posted by Mindmaster on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:23am CST
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026743)
Posted by Ravage XK on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:26am CST
Mindmaster wrote:Is it just me or is there a Omega Supreme? And he's, oh, I dunno, say SUPER HUGE!!! Especially his classic claw hand thing. If I were a Decepticon facing against Omega, I'd have sprung an oil leak :lol: Other than that, Prime looks A LOT like his Animated counter part, and I can't tell if this is either a new universe, a 3D version of Animated, or a Animated style of the Movies. I can't wait to get this game though! Hope it's for the Wii

No, its not just you!! (look up)

Its nothing to do with Animated, thank god.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026747)
Posted by Trikeboy on December 11th, 2009 @ 6:38am CST
bebop wrote:

I think so what with the big spining claw/gun

That was the first bot that sprang to my mind. I hope the next series looks like this and we get toys. Megatron and Optimus Prime look amazing.

Optimus Prime probably will get a toy:

Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026766)
Posted by SlyTF1 on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:24am CST

It looks like a cross between Omega Supream and Metroplex
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026779)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:50am CST

Well you can spring one now, he'll be a boss in the Decepticon campaign.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026782)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 11th, 2009 @ 8:53am CST
they really done it this time. they combined TFA Optimus w/ G1 Optimus designs. anyways the designs are great.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026797)
Posted by Edymus prime on December 11th, 2009 @ 9:28am CST
I think this makes a great interpretation of the wars on cybertron.The desings themselves were already cool, the trailer is great!
I WANT IT NOW
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026807)
Posted by Primus C-00 on December 11th, 2009 @ 9:58am CST
It looks like that big Unicron thingy behind Prime is Omega Supreme, and there will be a Wii version.

Woop!
:grin:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026821)
Posted by DecepticonKing86 on December 11th, 2009 @ 10:30am CST
Hopefully this will be awesome. Been waiting on a transformer game to buy. Hopefully they will be able to implement a leveling up system and hopefully there will be multiplayer, online and locally.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026831)
Posted by Varia31 on December 11th, 2009 @ 10:43am CST
Cool trailer, looks great. Looking forward to its release next year; and nice shot of Omega Supreme at the end. :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026859)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on December 11th, 2009 @ 12:02pm CST
A War Within video game, hmm? GIMMIE

Something tells me I'm going to get a lot more people looking at my youtube videos soon lol.
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026910)
Posted by BadFlipKC on December 11th, 2009 @ 2:37pm CST
Pffft...
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026925)
Posted by BATTLEMASTER IIC on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:01pm CST
Between 0:35 and 0:40 Omega Supreme is in the back ground and looks very to-scale! I hope he's a playable character. Would be soooooo much fun to squish Decepticons :)
Re: Transformers "The War For Cybertron" Game Trailer & Website Now Available (1026929)
Posted by shadowsfm on December 11th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CST
every one is hoping for a wii version? what, no one has a ps360?

silent hill on wii is awesome by the way

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Target Exclusive Runabout" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Hasbro Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots QUICKSHADOW BOULDER SPARES" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 1986 G1 Decepticon Battlecharger Runabout Friction RIFLE Weapon EUC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY