Tuesday, July 19th, 2016 5:51pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 22,668

Thanks to Blacklai's Toybase we have some new in-hand images of the Hasbro Asia Limited Edition Release of the Master Sword! These new images show off the sword in great detail, how it splits in half, the translucent blade, and the blade in multiple figures hands. Check out some of the mirrored images below.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images

Credit(s): Blacklai's Toybase

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806922)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 19th, 2016 @ 6:02pm CDT
Eh. I'll stick with Perfect Effect. >:oP
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806923)
Posted by Cobotron on July 19th, 2016 @ 6:06pm CDT
So the sword is, finger lickin' good? :-?

:-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806925)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 19th, 2016 @ 6:19pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806926)
Posted by Cobotron on July 19th, 2016 @ 6:34pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Was the KFC condiment packet to show that it was transparent or is it an in-joke that I'm not getting? (Besides finger lickin' good of course)
Ya. I think it was to show the translucency.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806930)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 19th, 2016 @ 6:47pm CDT
Why would they choose to make the blade transparent? That makes no sense.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806935)
Posted by william-james88 on July 19th, 2016 @ 7:01pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
Ya. I think it was to show the translucency.

My local KFC never had toilet paper. I got frustrated and asked why there wasnt any and the staff replied "because its finger licking good" :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806939)
Posted by Kurona on July 19th, 2016 @ 7:10pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Image

Well of course
Why would you choose literally anything else for a size comparison
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806970)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on July 19th, 2016 @ 10:07pm CDT

Anyone else notice the condiment packet is pepper AND salt? Fancy!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806993)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 19th, 2016 @ 11:25pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Why would they choose to make the blade transparent? That makes no sense.

Because transparent implies energonish-glowey-evilkicking-goodness? :-s
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806994)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 19th, 2016 @ 11:45pm CDT

Why do we have lightpiping then?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1806999)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 20th, 2016 @ 12:52am CDT
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

So I was playing around with my Blaster and PM Prime in base mode, and there are some ramp attachments I'm not sure anyone's pointed out (or noticed) on Blasters back-side

I knew about those attach!ent points already, I just never mentioned them because I thought everybody else noticed. :BANG_HEAD: BTW, I'm surprised that I'm probably the only person that knows how to store Blaster's Titanmaster while he's in boombox mode. Everybody who owns TR Blaster, take the little black thing that goes in his chest. There should be a hole shaped like a Titanmaster's body. See if Twin Cast fits in there. ;)

I actually mentioned and showed it off at the end of the Wave 1 Titans Masters review. I found out about it from some commenters on Optibotimus' review of Blaster.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807025)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2016 @ 6:46am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:

Because transparent implies energonish-glowey-evilkicking-goodness? :-s
But... It doesn't do that.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807028)
Posted by Kurona on July 20th, 2016 @ 6:56am CDT
It's probably transparent in parts because they thought it looks cool.
And I certainly can't disagree.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807032)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 20th, 2016 @ 7:41am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

Because transparent implies energonish-glowey-evilkicking-goodness? :-s
But... It doesn't do that.

Maybe it didn't in Headmasters, but does now?

Kurona wrote:It's probably transparent in parts because they thought it looks cool.
And I certainly can't disagree.

Yeah, I'm with you on this. :D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807039)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 20th, 2016 @ 8:14am CDT
swords look cool when they're Transparent! And me likey this sword. Kinda want one, even if I don't really have any attachment or reason to have it
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807134)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 20th, 2016 @ 1:50pm CDT
So is this the same as the SDCC version? I want comparison images darn it.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807139)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 20th, 2016 @ 1:57pm CDT
Tigertrack wrote:So is this the same as the SDCC version? I want comparison images darn it.

No, I'm almost certain the sdcc version has no paint apps outside of the black hilt, making the Hong Kong exclusive is far superior >:oP
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807141)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 20th, 2016 @ 1:59pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

I thought the SDCC one had stickers on its blade.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807142)
Posted by william-james88 on July 20th, 2016 @ 2:00pm CDT

Its different, the SDCC version doesnt have clear plastic:

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus Master Sword Hasbro Asia Limited Edition In-Hand Images (1807144)
Posted by .... on July 20th, 2016 @ 2:05pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
DigitalBrave3 wrote:
SpikeyTigertron wrote:

Emgo316 pointed that out in his review too. Emgo seems to pick up on things pretty quickly.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY