Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Thursday, June 30th, 2016 11:01pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News, Sightings
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 30,829

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We just received an exciting message from BigBadToyStore.com. They've just posted the highly anticipated Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus on their website. He's available for $149.99 plus shipping. The listing shows a pre-order, but expected to arrive on Friday July 1st, 2016 (which is already today for you East Coasters). You can order Fortress Maximus from BigBadToyStore.com here or you can click on any of the images below: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS25101&mode=retail

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers toy sightings online and at brick-and-mortar stores. Plus keep checking back throughout 4th of July weekend for our first Titans Return galleries.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock!

Credit(s): BigBadToyStore.com


This article was last modified on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 11:04pm CDT

News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802296)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:10pm CDT
Rarrrrrrg! So tempted. Should I? :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802297)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:11pm CDT
Hold up a tic.

BBTS, who usually put things up at elevated prices depending on demand (see Sky Lynx/Onslaught single packs) has placed Fort Max up at $150? Does this mean other places will be selling him cheaper, or is BBTS actually selling something at the regular cost?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802299)
Posted by Agamemnon on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:13pm CDT
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold up a tic.

BBTS, who usually put things up at elevated prices depending on demand (see Sky Lynx/Onslaught single packs) has placed Fort Max up at $150? Does this mean other places will be selling him cheaper, or is BBTS actually selling something at the regular cost?

Good question. I've noticed several items at BBTS coming in at closer to retail, most notably the G2 Combiner Wars stuff.

Oh, yeah, and I preordered Maxie. With an expected date of 7/1. Like, tomorrow, as of this writing. :shock:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802301)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:15pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
D-Maximus_Primal wrote:Hold up a tic.

BBTS, who usually put things up at elevated prices depending on demand (see Sky Lynx/Onslaught single packs) has placed Fort Max up at $150? Does this mean other places will be selling him cheaper, or is BBTS actually selling something at the regular cost?

Good question. I've noticed several items at BBTS coming in at closer to retail, most notably the G2 Combiner Wars stuff.

Oh, yeah, and I preordered Maxie. With an expected date of 7/1. Like, tomorrow, as of this writing. :shock:

Yeah, I'm confused by that. I just never could see that price from them coming.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802303)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on June 30th, 2016 @ 11:22pm CDT


Anyone going to be interested in trading titanmasters if I pick up the SDCC version? lol

Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802314)
Posted by SureShot18 on July 1st, 2016 @ 12:02am CDT
That stock image makes it look like Fort Max is bustin' a dance move. :lol:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802316)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 1st, 2016 @ 12:15am CDT
SureShot18 wrote:That stock image makes it look like Fort Max is bustin' a dance move. :lol:
Or hailing a taxi.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802328)
Posted by fenrir72 on July 1st, 2016 @ 4:11am CDT
Fortmax! Please sell well so we will get another Titan! Maybe Scorponok? :PRAY:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802333)
Posted by Rainmaker on July 1st, 2016 @ 6:04am CDT
Fans already voted for the next titan to be Trypticon.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802341)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:14am CDT
Big news for Titans Return in Canada. Toysrus.ca has posted the entirety of wave 1 for preorder, except for the Titan Master class (which is out of synch with the rest of the line in general).

The prices are quite odd though, and while it may be a pricing mistake for the Voyager Class and Wheelie, orders do pass through without a problem. The bad news is that the line is slated to be released in Canada in early August and this was confirmed by fellow Seibertronian TRozok21 who works there.

So here is the price breakdown for the current preorders:

Fortress Maximus is $229.99 CDN ($180 USD)
Image

Leader Class is $59.99 CDN ($47 USD)
Image

Voyager Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)
Image

Deluxe Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)
Image

Legends Rewind and Stripes are $12.99 CDN ($10 USD)
Image

Legends Wheelie is $7.99 CDN ($6.50 USD)
Image
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802352)
Posted by TRozok21 on July 1st, 2016 @ 9:10am CDT
Huh, those are a little confusing for the prices. Still, at least now we have an estimated time up here
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802388)
Posted by RNSrobot on July 1st, 2016 @ 10:26am CDT
The voyager and Wheelie prices are part of a current TF price "rollback." IE they've been trying to clear out CW stuff without putting it on "clearance" for the past month and a half. Legends, Deluxe, and Voyagers have been 8/12/20 bucks.

So those prices will go to the normal 30 voyager and Wheelie join the 13 dollar legends class like Rewind.

Very tempted to get Galvy and Wheelie and a couple others just for free shipping lol... but they'll be in store soon enough and TRU has a zillion TF sales for a later price adjustment. =)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1802403)
Posted by SureShot18 on July 1st, 2016 @ 11:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:That stock image makes it look like Fort Max is bustin' a dance move. :lol:
Or hailing a taxi.

Yep. It looks like anything but like he's going into battle.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1803052)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 3rd, 2016 @ 9:11pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1803249)
Posted by SureShot18 on July 4th, 2016 @ 7:11pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:Fort max at tru preorder

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=family

If Toysrus is selling it at 150 and BigBad is too, that must be its msrp. Strange. Wasn't Devastator msrp 180?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1803252)
Posted by william-james88 on July 4th, 2016 @ 7:19pm CDT
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Fort max at tru preorder

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=family

If Toysrus is selling it at 150 and BigBad is too, that must be its msrp. Strange. Wasn't Devastator msrp 180?

Devastator was 150 MSRP. But many were selling him for more than that due to demand. I guess this is a good indication that the demand for this year's titan is the same as last year's ;)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1803305)
Posted by SureShot18 on July 4th, 2016 @ 10:59pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Fort max at tru preorder

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=family

If Toysrus is selling it at 150 and BigBad is too, that must be its msrp. Strange. Wasn't Devastator msrp 180?

Devastator was 150 MSRP. But many were selling him for more than that due to demand. I guess this is a good indication that the demand for this year's titan is the same as last year's ;)

Ah Ok. I stand corrected then. Still it's nice the prices haven't been increased, better for those that plan on getting him.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1803508)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 5th, 2016 @ 7:01pm CDT
SureShot18 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
SureShot18 wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:Fort max at tru preorder

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.js ... age=family

If Toysrus is selling it at 150 and BigBad is too, that must be its msrp. Strange. Wasn't Devastator msrp 180?

Devastator was 150 MSRP. But many were selling him for more than that due to demand. I guess this is a good indication that the demand for this year's titan is the same as last year's ;)

Ah Ok. I stand corrected then. Still it's nice the prices haven't been increased, better for those that plan on getting him.


No need to stand, make yourself comfortable in front of the computer
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1806992)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 19th, 2016 @ 11:20pm CDT
After a severe lip-dweedling b-b-b-b-b moment last month, HasbroToyShop posted the G2 Bruticus set for sale through their site. They quickly took it down because it was a mistake and said it 'should have been pre-order'.

But hey, better late than never! They put it back up: http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/en/htsusa/-b3899as00

And with the promo code "SUMMER10", you can get $10 knocked off the price!

Mmmm... fruity...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Fortress Maximus now in-stock! (1809766)
Posted by Va'al on July 28th, 2016 @ 4:31am CDT
Itching to own a San Diego Comic Con 2016 Transformers exclusive figure or set? Waiting to hear news on their availability on the legit online market? Hasbro Toy Shop have posted an FAQ to answer most of the questions you might have about it all! Including, of course, the availability date: 9th August.

Read on below to find out what's what, and bide the time by browsing through our SDCC galleries featuring the exclusives right here!

When will the Comic Con exclusives be available on the site?

Although subject to change, we are planning on having the Convention Exclusives available to order on Tuesday, August 9th.The product will be located in the EXCLUSIVES category. No phone orders will be accepted. All Convention Exclusives are excluded from any promotions and discounts.


What will the limits be for the figures?
The limits will be the same at the show and on the site once they go live. These limits are per person and per household.


Can I get on a waiting list for Comic Con items?

No, HasbroToyShop.com does not have a waiting list for any items including Comic Con items.

Can I preorder Comic Con items?

No. We will not be preselling the Comic Con items.

The products were in my cart, yet when I went to check out, they were gone! How does that happen?

Placing an item in the cart does not reserve the item(s). Product is not committed until you actually complete the checkout process and receive a confirmation email with an order number. Due to the high demand of these items, an item can sell out while you are attempting to finalize your order. Should that happen; you will be required to remove the sold out item from your cart before you can proceed with the rest of your order. Please note, if there is a problem processing your order, you will be notified immediately. Failure to promptly respond accordingly may result in your order being cancelled.

Why was one of my orders canceled?

If your combined orders exceeded the maximum quantity limits set for each item, orders over the set amount are canceled. These limits are per person and per household


Will phone order be accepted for comic con items?

We are not accepting orders via phone for any comic con items. All orders must be placed online.


Can I use discounts or promotion codes on Comic Con items?

No. The standard HasbroToyShop.com policy does not include exclusives, including Comic Con items, for promotions or discounts.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "1980 Transformers Takara Hasbro G1 CLIFFJUMPER Action Figure Minibot complete" on EBAY
Buy "Autotech Combiners Transformers Crusher Stalker Striker Nitro Spike OSF 1999" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Megatronus And Optimus Prime Toys R Us Year?" on EBAY
Buy "4 Transformers Cyberverse Power Of The Spark Hot Rod ~Jazz~Bumblebee~Skybyte~" on EBAY
Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri - TARN - Transformers *** USA SELLER ***" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UK G1 ADVENTURE GAME BOOK, HIGHWAY CLASH – 1980’S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron 3 Sharkticons Attack Hotrod Figures" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA HASBRO TRANSFORMERS G1 SCRAPPER SERIES2 NO CANOPY STAMPED 80 84 JAPAN1985" on EBAY