Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration

Thursday, October 8th, 2015 3:24PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 59,594

With the Transformers Titans Return reveals yesterday at New York Comiccon(NYCC), Seibertron.com is here to bring you a demonstration video of Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster. Check out the video we've embedded below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in NYCC news and updates!

Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732677)
Posted by mblase75 on October 8th, 2015 @ 3:33pm CDT
Little heads are smaller than I thought. I foresee them getting lost a LOT. Bag 'em up and sell them for $10 apiece on eBay in a few years, or start a third-party company devoted to them right now.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732680)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 3:44pm CDT
Wait a minute :shock: .

He said Powermasters and Godmasters.

POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for my thoughts on all the stuff revealed so far, it can be summed up in one sentence.

GIVE IT ALL TO ME!!!!!!

I mean Galvatron and Skullcruncher look awesome and Blaster and Hardhead look AMAZING. The only thing I don't like is that Nightbeat and Siren don't have any bodies. However, if they do release bodies for them at some point (with the alternate heads), then I'll buy the Siren (or Loudmouth, I guess) head with the sunglasses and put that on him.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732682)
Posted by Shockwave7 on October 8th, 2015 @ 3:46pm CDT
Looks like I'll have to paint Galvatron's treads black myself. Ah well, nothing's perfect. Still light years beyond the G1 version though. I'm looking forward to putting that Universe Deluxe version into storage in favor this one, which appears more... user friendly, shall we say?

One thing I'm disappointed in is they didn't reveal a legends Kickback insecticon to round out Bombshell and 'Skrapnel'....
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732688)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 8th, 2015 @ 3:57pm CDT
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:Wait a minute :shock: .

He said Powermasters and Godmasters.

POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are the same thing in toy terms (vastly different in fiction)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732691)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 4:02pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:Wait a minute :shock: .

He said Powermasters and Godmasters.

POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are the same thing in toy terms (vastly different in fiction)

That doesn't change my point.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732692)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on October 8th, 2015 @ 4:03pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:Wait a minute :shock: .

He said Powermasters and Godmasters.

POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But they are the same thing in toy terms (vastly different in fiction)

Doesn't matter, still confirmed [-(
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732694)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 8th, 2015 @ 4:08pm CDT

But I do hope prime gets a new mould,
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732696)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 4:11pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Let me rephrase it, why mention both? I'm all for a continuation of power masters (though I suspect they will be renamed titan masters as well). It's just interesting that he mentions both of them.

But I do hope prime gets a new mould,

Well, for one, I have absolutely no idea what a Godmaster even is anyway (besides the fact that it has something to do with Powermaster Prime), so I saw fit to mention both.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732699)
Posted by NOS on October 8th, 2015 @ 4:19pm CDT
I'm concerned that Galvatron won't be able to turn his head with the helmet on . . . I suspect they moved on to Blaster right away to avoid showing that. Could be wrong, but I would have liked to see Galvatron's head being able to turn after the helmet-flip.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732702)
Posted by Black Hat on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:14pm CDT

Looks like his head can still turn. I sincerely hope so anyway.

One thing that does concern me is I really want him to be able to store his Headmaster in the cockpit in cannon mode. He just looks ludicrous just standing there on the back of the cannon.

Overall I'm not sure about this guy. The robot mode is awesome but the jet mode was obviously phoned in and the cannon mode looks a bit daft. I might just save up for Mania King or Superlink Ultra Class Galvatron. But we'll see.

Skullcruncher and Hardhead I'm totally down for though, especially Hardhead.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732703)
Posted by Cobotron on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:22pm CDT
That cannon barrel looks dope!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732704)
Posted by steals_your_goats on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:35pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:That cannon barrel looks dope!

The detailing in it it's bonkers! I can't wait to have him
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732705)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:42pm CDT
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:

But I do hope prime gets a new mould,

A Godmaster is what Powermasters are in Japan, but the concept is different, instead of a humanoid fusing with an already named bot character (think Hi-q with Prime), the godmaster fuses with a lifeless transector and becomes the robot and giving supernatural powers.

Admittedly this is a very brief description.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732706)
Posted by ScottyP on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:45pm CDT
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!
It essentially already is.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732708)
Posted by Cobotron on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:51pm CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Cobotron wrote:That cannon barrel looks dope!

The detailing in it it's bonkers! I can't wait to have him
I'm gonna drink Champagne out of it. :lol: :-P
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732709)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:53pm CDT
ScottyP wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!
It essentially already is.

So what about those computer listings for the Gnaw and Gnash and Brawn and Mudslinger (I think that was his name)? Just because something is listed in a computer doesn't mean it is confirmed.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732710)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:57pm CDT
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!
It essentially already is.

So your listed as Decepticon Sunstorm! does that mean your not confirmed?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732711)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 5:59pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:POWERMASTER PRIME CONFIRMED!
It essentially already is.

So your listed as Decepticon Sunstorm! does that mean your not confirmed?

Unfortunately, your assumption is true. There is a chance that I do not exist.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732712)
Posted by Black Hat on October 8th, 2015 @ 6:00pm CDT
Unfortunately for all of you, I most definitely exist.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Galvatron and Blaster demonstration (1732713)
Posted by Autobot N on October 8th, 2015 @ 6:01pm CDT
Delta Magnus wrote:Unfortunately for all of you, I most definitely exist.

What about all of us that are Decepticons just like you?

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Skullitron The Last Knight TRU Exclusive Brand New Factory Sealed - Time Remaining: 4 days 22 hours 33 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Timelines Botcon 2006 Waspinator - Time Remaining: 18 days 1 hour 34 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME vs MEGATRON Heroes LEGENDS Cybertron Convoy MINICON - Time Remaining: 3 days 16 hours 2 seconds
Hasbro Transformers 3 Megatron Voyager Class DOTM Movie Dark Of The Moon T3V02 - Time Remaining: 7 days 8 hours 17 seconds
3 Changing Style Transformers Titans Return Voyager Blunderbuss & Broadside Toy - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 3 minutes 1 second
TRANSFORMERS JAPAN Prime Arms Micron AM-07 Starscream ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 6 hours 6 minutes 43 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JAPAN Prime Arms Micron AM-11 Arcee ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 8 days 9 hours 7 minutes 23 seconds
TRANSFORMERS JAPAN Prime Arms Micron AM-13 Medic Knock Out ACTION FIGURE NEW - Time Remaining: 4 days 16 hours 7 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #184 - The Search For Alpha Trion
"The Search For Alpha Trion"
Posted: Sunday, September 17th, 2017