Thursday, June 30th, 2016 5:58pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Site Articles
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 36,627

Seibertron himself has been hard at work preparing for us some massive and awesome Titans Return Galleries. One thing he was kind enough to do for us was demonstrate just how cool the new Titan Master gimmick is by taking some shots of the Wave 1 Deluxes playing head swaparoo with the wave 1 Titan Masters. In the process of playing musical bodies, he also turned the Titan Master vehicles into weapons and the extra cockpit guns into Targetmasters, using the actual heads for the deluxes. The fun never ends with the heads bouncing all over the place!

Check out this fun game of partner dancing below and stay tuned for Seibertron.com's full Titans Return Galleries!

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 30th, 2016 6:21pm CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802222)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on June 30th, 2016 @ 6:04pm CDT
Yep it's official. I need that Scourge.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802224)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 30th, 2016 @ 6:22pm CDT
I think I'm going to try to get Skullsmasher first. That dude is just awesome looking. I really have started loving him
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802230)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 30th, 2016 @ 6:43pm CDT
While I like the little Titan Masters, I still wish there were proper robot bodies for them. It just feels like something's missing.

On the other hand, I love the second cockpit in the weapon each deluxe figure has.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802231)
Posted by Broadside27 on June 30th, 2016 @ 6:43pm CDT
I can't get over how good the Nightbeat head looks on the Blurr body. Awesome!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802246)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 30th, 2016 @ 7:40pm CDT
What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802248)
Posted by Kurona on June 30th, 2016 @ 7:46pm CDT
omega666 wrote:What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.

Waste?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802251)
Posted by Grahf_ on June 30th, 2016 @ 8:04pm CDT
Thank you for showing the Nightbeat head on the Hasbro Blurr body. I preordered Takara Blurr so that I can do just that with Nightbeat and Hasbro Blurr. Now I just wish I preordered Takara Scourge as well when I had the chance. I'll find one eventually...I think.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802267)
Posted by Emerje on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:33pm CDT
The way I see it the original Generations Scourge looks like his movie counterpart while Titans Return Scourge looks more like his original G1 figure.

I like them both.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802268)
Posted by Dagon on June 30th, 2016 @ 9:36pm CDT
Kurona wrote:
omega666 wrote:What a waste of an updated Blurr and Scourge.

Waste?

Yeah. For me at least, it's the headmaster gimmick on those two. I don't care that they weren't original Headmasters, nor do I particularly like them as characters. But they are two figures/designs that don't really look like they work with enlarged square heads sticking onto them. Blur especially looks bad like that. Scourge I'm generally meh about, and I really think a line of random head toys is lame.
The updates of the real Headmasters look good, and I'm all in for the Decepticons.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802285)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 30th, 2016 @ 10:19pm CDT
Too bad no one else matches color this nicely, not even in terms of secondary or tertiary colors.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802317)
Posted by Seibertron on July 1st, 2016 @ 1:02am CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802322)
Posted by Yweggo on July 1st, 2016 @ 2:57am CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802324)
Posted by leokearon on July 1st, 2016 @ 3:05am CDT
Yweggo wrote:How easy do the Headmasters arms come off? Cause I kinda want Scourge, really the only thing that I don't like about him is the arms on the side of his head, if they could come off though...

They are a lot sturdier than the originals, unless you actually want to try and pull them off, I don't see them coming off.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802331)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 1st, 2016 @ 5:57am CDT
Seibertron wrote:Almost done with the deluxe class wave 1 galleries. Here's a fun pic I made to share with all of you. Hopefully the deluxe class galleries will be posted by tomorrow night.

Shake that tail (feather) skullsmasher!

Anyone got some music for him to groove to?

So far I would get all the wave 1 if I was able to, they all look really fun to play and mess around with. Which is kind of a high priority for a toy, to me at least but I understand we all have different wants from our collecting.

Wiredwolf from wave two is going to be a good hunt for me.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802337)
Posted by Dagon on July 1st, 2016 @ 7:12am CDT

That is so cute! :D
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802340)
Posted by william-james88 on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:03am CDT
Big news for Titans Return in Canada. Toysrus.ca has posted the entirety of wave 1 for preorder, except for the Titan Master class (which is out of synch with the rest of the line in general).

The prices are quite odd though, and while it may be a pricing mistake for the Voyager Class and Wheelie, orders do pass through without a problem. The bad news is that the line is slated to be released in Canada in early August and this was confirmed by fellow Seibertronian TRozok21 who works there.

So here is the price breakdown for the current preorders:

Fortress Maximus is $229.99 CDN ($180 USD)

Leader Class is $59.99 CDN ($47 USD)

Voyager Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)

Deluxe Class is $19.99 CDN ($16 USD)

Legends Rewind and Stripes are $12.99 CDN ($10 USD)

Legends Wheelie is $7.99 CDN ($6.50 USD)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802345)
Posted by Kurona on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:43am CDT
Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802347)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:53am CDT
Kurona wrote:Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.

Yeah, and Wheelie $5 less than Rewind... :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802348)
Posted by Kurona on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:56am CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Kurona wrote:Deluxes and Voyagers at the same price?
... huh.

Yeah, and Wheelie $5 less than Rewind... :-?

Someone really must have hated watching Wheelie in Season 3 as a kid
Re: Transformers Titans Return Head Interchangeability Featuring Titan Masters Wave 1 and Deluxe Wave 1 (1802349)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 1st, 2016 @ 8:58am CDT
Why is it always the Canadians that get the good deals :-P Seriously the tru near me (Teesside Park) never does good deals like this...and they are still trying to flog robot heroes black arachina and fall of cybertron minion disks for little off full price!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY