Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero

Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero

Thursday, July 28th, 2016 10:57pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 36,461

Fellow Seibertronians, Shanghai's Cybertron Con is in full swing with reveals. Thanks to 52Toys, we now get to see Titanmaster Fangry and Ptero (Fangry looking fairly horrifying with his head-in-belly beast mode) as well as legends class Kickback, deluxe class Hotrod with Firedrive, and voyager class Optimus Prime with Diac. Optimus is now sporting a very Octane-esque triple-changing body. All of these are new molds, so check them out and let us know what you think of them in the comments below.

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero

Credit(s): 52Toys

This article was last modified on Friday, July 29th, 2016 4:03am CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810124)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:01pm CDT
"Submarine" mode kinda makes me think of the Decepticon ship/underwater base from the cartoon, thanks to the huge tail fin.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810125)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:01pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:It's official six shot has seven modes
http://tformers.com/cybertron-con-2016- ... /news.html :michaelbay: :michaelbay:

I count 6. Tank and Battle Car look the same to me. There was text saying station mode that might have been tank mode, I think, but no picture depicting that. And the display appears to only showing 5 modes, the one tank mode/station mode not showing in the display, that I see. So, the six modes are, I think:

Robot
Submarine (Upside down gun mode to get past US toy gun laws? o_O )
Spaceship
Winged
Battle Car
Tank mode/Station Mode?

I was just going by what the thing said.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810128)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:07pm CDT
About time we got a Legends Kickback! Though now I want a Head-Louse-Master Insecticon to go with, given he's got space for a passenger now.

Kinda want to get Fangry purely because of the Krang-esque face-stomach thing.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810129)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:07pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, Shanghai's Cybertron Con hot on the heels of the reveal of Leader Class Sixshot, we now get much a much better look at this highly anticipated figure. Thanks to 52Toys, we can now see Sixshot in all of his glorious seven modes! Now sporting an updated: spaceship, tank, beast, submarine and battle station mode. His Titanmaster has been revealed to be named Revolver. So check out the images and let us know what you think of Sixshot in the comments below.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810130)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:07pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:It's official six shot has seven modes

Robot
Submarine (Upside down gun mode to get past US toy gun laws? o_O )
Spaceship
Winged
Battle Car
Tank mode/Station Mode?

I was just going by what the thing said.

Oh, yeah. Not being critical of you, so sorry if it seemed like that. I'm guessing the station mode was not shown... But it makes sense to have a station mode...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810131)
Posted by Emerje on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:08pm CDT
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:It's official six shot has seven modes

Robot
Submarine (Upside down gun mode to get past US toy gun laws? o_O )
Spaceship
Winged
Battle Car
Tank mode/Station Mode?

I was just going by what the thing said.

I'm thinking they screwed up the labels and left out the Station mode picture. He's Leader class so there should be a base mode like the other Leaders. If you look closer you'll notice he has ramp connectors on his wings.

Emerje
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810132)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:13pm CDT
Oh dear Primus I want EVERYTHING. :BOOM:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810133)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:16pm CDT
Yeah, Sixshot is bought - and so are his repaints - and so is Fangry, but seriously, his beast mode(?) is horrifying :shock:
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810135)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:21pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:
Bumblebee21 wrote:It's official six shot has seven modes

Robot
Submarine (Upside down gun mode to get past US toy gun laws? o_O )
Spaceship
Winged
Battle Car
Tank mode/Station Mode?

I was just going by what the thing said.

That's okay I wasn't even thinking about it like that at all. I was so excited when I first saw them that I didn't even notice that. Yeah so that we can have two autobot bases and two decepticon bases. Plus he is a leader so he would have to have some sort of base mode.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810137)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:28pm CDT
Sixshot totally stole the show, lol. I sense he'll be like Ultra Magnus and'll play hard-to-get.

Kickback is amazing, even with his slightly goofy proportions. I'm just happy they followed up on their promise of completing the original Insecticons!

*dumps Reveal the Shield Hot Rod at the sight of Titans Return Hot Rod* Freaking finally, a decent Hot Rod!

Fangry is terrifyingly adorable. He'll look good next to the Titans!

Ptero, while a pass, looks cool. I'd like to see who'd he would be potentially redecoed into.

Initially wanted to pass on Optimus in the hopes of him getting retooled and redecoed as Octane/Tankor, but... damn, he looks way better than I anticipated. He's going to be hard to say no to. Octane/Tankor, like Blitzwing, is bound to happen, sure, but Optimus actually looks bitchin'...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810141)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:38pm CDT
I just have one thing to say, during me catching up with all the news I've missed the past week, and it concerns Optimus Prime:

"Hi there Octane"
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810142)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:46pm CDT
Fellow Seibertronians, Shanghai's Cybertron Con is churning out the reveals, as we now get much a much better look at Titans Return Deluxe class Hot Rod and Voyager class Optimus Prime. Thanks to 52Toys, we get a great look at the upcoming triple-changing Optimus, along with a great look at his head design, and the extremely anticipated Hot Rod figure, so check them out and let us know what you think of them in the comments below.

Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810143)
Posted by Agamemnon on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:49pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Hot Rod looks okay, except those are some really long arms... I'm happy with my Classics version, but maybe I'll check this guy out...
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810144)
Posted by Umbra on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:52pm CDT
They should make a Titan master of his MTMTE head style
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810145)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:53pm CDT
Agamemnon wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:Image

Yeah, but it's nice to finally have an option (options are optional...)
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810146)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on July 28th, 2016 @ 11:55pm CDT
It's awesome that they molded air intakes on the side of the plane cockpit within the tanker 8-)

If the wings were wider, it's be a no-brainer, as it is, I need better pics for a better sense of scale/proportion :-?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810147)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on July 29th, 2016 @ 12:03am CDT
Obvious-Octane-is-obvious.

Octane and Kickback is the best news.

In general, Titans Return has not thrilled me, mostly because of the gimmick I don't care much about. But if we can Voyager+Titan Master versions of the original six Triple Changers (so that they match) Titan Masters will have all been worth it for me.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810148)
Posted by ricemazter on July 29th, 2016 @ 12:15am CDT
What's up with sixshot's head? Does he not have eyes? I hope that's a misapplication of the titan headgear.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810149)
Posted by Cobotron on July 29th, 2016 @ 12:18am CDT
Oh man! This all so good. I gotta sit down and catch my breath.
that Prime...
That Kickback...
All of it!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kickback, Hot Rod, Optimus Prime, Fangry, Ptero (1810150)
Posted by Burn on July 29th, 2016 @ 12:20am CDT
This whole "let's make some triple-changers OTHER characters before repainting them as traditional triple-changers characters" is freaking stupid.

I know people are going to attack me over that, I know people are going to call me a Geewunner, but come on! That Optimus Prime looks freaking stupid. "Plane"? ugh ... okay, if you want to call it that fine, but in Starscream colours? Come on ...

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Arcee Deluxe Class NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES DELUXE SOUNDWAVE w/ LASERBEAK MIB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY