Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 4:36pm CDT

Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,175

And the wave contains:

3x Slugslinger
1x Hardhead
2× Hot Rod
2x Sargeant Kup

Transformers News: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with case Content Reveled

Credit(s): Ozformers Facebook

This article was last modified on Tuesday, August 15th, 2017 4:37pm CDT

Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904509)
Posted by Kurona on August 15th, 2017 @ 4:44pm CDT
Interesting. Glad to see Slugslinger's packed that much, though it probably should have been more.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904510)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on August 15th, 2017 @ 4:48pm CDT
Speaking of Kup, I never, ever saw him in stores. so I had no choices but to "preorder" him from my local geek store for 25$CAN plus taxes. Meaning nearly 30$CAN.

I don't trust TrU nor Walmart to ever have it. And if they do, I bet they'll be sold out before I ever have the chance to go to the damn place.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904511)
Posted by Deadput on August 15th, 2017 @ 4:48pm CDT
This is good for me at what this and the other repack contain...if they show up here of course.

Now that just means the only retail figures I missed that are not getting repacked are Horri-bull, Megatron and Perceptor.

Not including wave 5 legends and wave 4 and 5 titan masters which to my knowledge have not shown up here in Canada yet.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904515)
Posted by Rysquad on August 15th, 2017 @ 5:04pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:A fan on the Ozformers facebook page unpacked a case of wave 6 to let us know what it includes. Now while fans usually scoff at repacks, this is a line that has been highly coveted and often not stocked sufficiently at retail. S fans are probably eager to know which characters they have another chance of getting.

And the wave contains:

3x Slugslinger
1x Hardhead
2× Hot Rod
2x Sargeant Kup

Want Kup but have Orion Pax and I think I like Orion Pax more.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904517)
Posted by Deadput on August 15th, 2017 @ 5:06pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:
Want Kup but have Orion Pax and I think I like Orion Pax more.

Why not both?

You say you want Kup but I presume he just isn't a priority at the moment?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904520)
Posted by o.supreme on August 15th, 2017 @ 5:16pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904522)
Posted by Rysquad on August 15th, 2017 @ 5:26pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
Rysquad wrote:
Want Kup but have Orion Pax and I think I like Orion Pax more.

Why not both?

You say you want Kup but I presume he just isn't a priority at the moment?

Yeah. For me, I need to balance out a bit.

On the Decepticon side I've only got Terri-Bull, Fracas, and Scourge and these Autobots keep enticing me when I already have Loudmouth, Titan Master Brawn, Clobber (he's Grimlock to me!), Ptero (he's Swoop to me!), Sawback, Wheelie (worst. figure. ever?), Legends Class Brawn, Bumblebee, Furos, Hardhead, Xort, Highbrow, Walgreens Teslor, Walgreens Brainstorm, Laser Optimus Prime, Orion Pax.

..ok maybe more than a bit.

I'm actively hunting Walgreens for the Wingspan/Cloudraker set, and will probably pick up Blowpipe and Triggerhappy then Aimless and Misfire next. I found Brainstorm at multiple Walgreens so I keep checking those same ones.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904530)
Posted by Prime Target on August 15th, 2017 @ 6:10pm CDT
Just need Slugslinger here have all the rest ;)^
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904531)
Posted by mordhelm on August 15th, 2017 @ 6:12pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Well I just got confirmation from BBTS that my "Siege" set shipped, but I guess the whole POL thing was pointless since they just shipped it. Now I have to finish the God Bomber order separately. I guess its ok because both these items are sold out, but the purpose to save on shipping was circumvented...

Definitely should not have happened. Customer service is very good at bbts. Ask them what happened.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904537)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 15th, 2017 @ 6:42pm CDT
mordhelm wrote:

Well, they've recently redesigned their site (poorly) and now, when you check out, you can choose whether to ship it immediately, or stick in your pol, it is possible that a Boolean variable wasn't accounted for that made certain orders default to "ship".

But I agree with the sentiment, above, email them, they do have great customer service, and will likely refund/waive your shipping for godbomber ;)^
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904552)
Posted by Dagon on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:18pm CDT

And the wave contains:

3x Slugslinger
1x Hardhead
2× Hot Rod
2x Sargeant Kup

I don't want it to sound like I disagree with the party line here, but if anyone is missing those repacked figures, they are all that's been available in my area since May. Oh, wait. Today I also spotted a Twinferno. So I've been to five Chicago Targets in the last week, and I've seen more than 1 Hardhead, 2 Hot Rods and 2 Kups. They couldn't even repack Quake?
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904557)
Posted by Flashwave on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:29pm CDT
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904558)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:33pm CDT
Dagon wrote:So I've been to five Chicago Targets in the last week, and I've seen more than 1 Hardhead, 2 Hot Rods and 2 Kups. They couldn't even repack Quake?

Head out to the burbs if possible. I work in the NW burbs and live in the south burbs (hell of a commute) and have seen a few Quake lately while on the hunt.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904559)
Posted by Dagon on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:45pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Excellent. Thanks for the news!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904562)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:So, after some home time for myself, I have decided that TR has missed something. For all the Optimus Primes they released and all the little Titan master vehicles out there, Why we no get Roller?
Because neither the original Powermaster Optimus Prime nor the original Laser Optimus Prime had Roller.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904563)
Posted by Kurona on August 15th, 2017 @ 8:58pm CDT
Would've been cool, though.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904570)
Posted by Moonshot on August 15th, 2017 @ 9:36pm CDT
Since the recent talk of waves missed and revision waves, I just wanted to let everyone know about my local Wal-mart. They have had the very same 2 Blur's, 1 Highbrow and 1 Scourge for the last 4 months, no exaggeration. They got a run of Brawns and Chases since, but no leaders. I think I did see 1 Broadside a few months ago. They have gotten in plenty of movie stuff though. This is one of the top sales Wal-marts for hundreds of miles in all directions too. The other 3 kinda close are never much better.
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904579)
Posted by The_Bob81 on August 15th, 2017 @ 10:21pm CDT
there goes my hopes of cross hairs and joyride
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904591)
Posted by DestronMirage22 on August 15th, 2017 @ 11:54pm CDT
Picked up Titan Master Shuffler.
This is a really fun toy. For the price he's perfect. Each mode looks great and he's a perfect update to the original.
And his head mode looks positively EVIL on Mindwipe's transector. He suits it PERFECTLY.

I hope they eventually release the rest of the Autobot Master Warriors. They'd look fantastic together!
Re: Transformers Titans Return Kup Repacked in Wave 6 Along with Others with Case Content Revealed (1904609)
Posted by Deadput on August 16th, 2017 @ 2:01am CDT
Alright after a couple of stressful days I finally got all the most expensive stuff so far just got the Seige set, Black Convoy and the SDCC skating Prime.

And now I'm broke and in debt! :P

(Spent $382.37 total in Canadian, now I gotta go work on a farm for a week)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct Bots Kit & Parts By Hasbro Ultimate Class E1:01 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation Combiner Wars 2015 G2 Deluxe Class Air Raid Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Deluxe Lot. Crosshairs and Drift" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers BumbleBee Studio Series Dropkick 22 Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Loyal Subjects Optimus Prime Action Figure Funko Pop Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations armada starscream" on EBAY